Traumatize?

Unexpectable Love

Thanks for the vote (though there is not alot).
Since most vote goes to Onew. He shall meet the "you" then.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I just walk down the street as tears flow with the thoughts moving through and fro in my mind.
Walking down the streets, passing restaurants and shops. I just move on while people look at me with curiosity.
From then I walk my way home, without knowing. My head is getting heavier. My steps seems to be a burden every move I made.
A heavy rain pours down on the sky, making everything from bad to worse.
My mind is wishing that Donghae oppa would appear infront of me. A friend whom I know since young.
I know I'm running away from these troubles. I wanna get away from these and get back to a normal life.
I reach the garden, drench and tired. My looks was pale as puddle of water reflect my reflections.
Onew appeared infront of me. I couldn't take the sight of him. All I knew next was.... I've enter the world of darkness.

(End of your POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

I ran to the park. Where its the last and final place I haven find ever since morning. The place where my incident took place.
And yes, I spotted _________. She is all drench and pale. All I knew the next thing which happened to her was.... She collapsing infront of me, right infront of my face. I rushed and hold her before her head knocks the ground. Her eyes shut in misery.
I sent her back to her room in a bridal style. I asked the maid to change her clothings while I get a hot towel. I gently place it on her forehead. She is running a high tempreture. Questions keep appearing in my head.

-Why must I do that to her?
-Why my heart breaks into pieces when I see her in this state?
-Why must she land in this state?
-Who am I to treat her in this manner?
-Am I sure that  I'm treating her as my girlfriend?

The list gets longer and longer. I couldn't sleep. Holding my hands on hoping she would be fine.
The night has past and the sun had woken up. It feels like seconds to me. I get up, trying to fix breakfast for her..
My body was numb after sitting for so long. It aches. Still I try to make my way out of the room.
How would I realise that Jonghyun was actually sitting outside and sleeping right beside the door.
I felt threathen. As I felt that Jonghyun was my rival. A love rival. My heart went evil.
I just walk past him, somehow had a small kick on his left leg. Which kinda somehow seem to awake him.
I didn't turn back just continue making my way to the kitchen.
I decided to prepare porridge for _________.

(End of your POV)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jonghyun's POV)
I went to look around. And it had already past 2am. I decided to go back home. I walk to her room. I realise Onew was beside her on the bed. Grabbing her hand. I felt defeated and decide to give a rest just outside her room. My left leg was pushed out and the other was left standing to rest my arm. I soon fell asleep. When day breaks, I felt someone kick my left leg. When I realise, it was Onew hyung. I wonder what is that for but I sense that he had treat me as a rival. Thus, I settled my mind on that. I went into the room, looking at _____. She is still asleep. Deep in her dreams.
"Are you alright? Why must you do this? I'm very worried. Promise me that you would be fine and never do this again.." I mumbled near her.
I gave a kiss on her forehead. Onew entered the room, his face was filled with anger.

"WHAT YOU TIHNK YOU'RE DOING?!" He voiced out loudly, commanding the start of the war.
I quickly stand up in a proper position. "Nothing." And gave an innocent look with concerns about _____ on my face.

_______ woke up and grabbed my hand.
"Why am I here...? How did I get here? What are you guys fighting about....?" She asked us with her horse voice.

"Nothing much actually. I carried you back her as you collapse on the ground last night at the park. You're having a fever" Onew replied to her curiosity.
"How are you feeling right now?" Onew and I asked at the same time.

_____ was shock and don't know how to react. So she replied with " Kinchanna."

Onew then walk up with porridge on his hand. Come and take some food.

"I'm afraid of you. I don't wanna see you. You just hurt me deeply." ____ said to Onew and pushed the food on his hand away.

Onew hyung was shock by her reactions. _____ went back under her blanket. Suddenly there is no movements.
She actually knocked out. I called the doctor and he came down. After examine, he said that she was just tramatize and trying to cope with it. But she just couldn't take the blow.
I thank the doctor and sent him off. Soon after when I went back. I saw Onew beside her.
I yelled loudly to him.

"WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING BESIDE HER?! GIVING HER ANOTHER SHOCK?" My fist raise up preparing to smack his face.
"FIne I shall leave. Just wanna see if she is alright.." Onew hyung left the room with sadness from his back view.

I then sat beside _____ again. Feeling heartbroken.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

I walked out of the room with a saddest mood.
I've asked myself what I am doing to her. She is suffering because of me.
I started to hate myself.....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if this is a short update. Gonna update a long one tomorrow. :}
Ohyea. Will have new characters soon. Stay tune. :D