Starting of school?!

Unexpectable Love

Sorry for updating late. Was kinda busy with school's schedlue. Sorry to keep ya waiting. :}

This is the 4th chapter, Enjoy, :}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Keys POV)

My mind starts to run wild.
"Why? Why?! WHY?!!" I teared as I speeed across the amusement park in anger.
"Why must it turn out this way, why must I fall for Taemin? Why at the first place?!!" I kneel down facing towards the skies and seas and started tearing.
Heavy rain pours down as I raised my arm into the air.
I walked back helplessly....

(End of Key's POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

I walked back home in tears under the heavy pour. Upon reaching home, I saw Taemin waiting for me outside the door. My vision becomes vivid, I let out a wide smile and collapse into his embrace....
"Key Hyung!" Taemin screamed in anxious.  "Kinchanaeyo..?" he added on.

(End of Key's POV)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

"Key hyung!" I screamed anxiously. "Kinchanaeyo..?" I added on.
I just saw his wide smile as he fall back into the state of unconcious.
I carried him into his room, lie him down on his bed. When I touch his forehead, I realised he was running a high fever. I went to get a towel, and wipe his hands. Followed by placing the towel on his forehead. I look into his eyes, having my heart, filled with guiltyness. I've got this feeling he has done this because of me.

"Key Hyung, don't... don't do this anymore... I'm not worth it...." I muttered as tears escape from my eyes.
I walked off the room and start to prepare him food, for him. I've decided to prepare porridge, together with sunny side up and a salad. Of course not forgetting his favourite fruit drink, strawberry juice.
I laid it on his table after I've complete the food. I walked silently back into my room after looking at him for the last time.

(End of Taemin's POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I laid on my bed after my bath, after having a long damp session because of Onew oppa.
"Oppa... what did I do to you.. why.. are you treating me like this... why are you making me suffer..." my tears rolled down my cheeks as I gain thoughts about what he've done to me.

(End of Your POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Next Day*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

I was awaken by the direct sunlight hitting against my eye. I sat up on my bed, smell something delicious and found food, on my table.
"Who... prepared this for me? I souned out of curiosity.
I continue eating the food, eating completely as I find it delicious.
As I was walking towards my dresser, I saw this not stick onto my dresser.

"Key hyung, hope you've enjoyed the meal I prepared for you. Hope you feel much better. :}  -Taemin"

After reading the message, I immediate went to wash up and change into a new set of clothes. My mood has rised up, and felt much better. When I'm done, I dash towards Taemin's room.

*Knock Knock*

"Is Taemin in there?" I knock and questioned happily.

"Neh, hyung, you may come in." I heard a lazy reply coming from the room.

"Did you just awake from you sleep" I questioned him, curiously.

"Neh" He replied.

I entered the room. At the same time, he appeared at the door. We bumped onto each other and we fell. Taemin land on top of me, and we were looking at each other, not breaking the awakward atmosphere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

"He.. made my heart beats..... " I said that in my thoughtss as I looked into hyung's eyes.
 After a moment, I was snapped out from those thoughts and move away from him.
We both stand up, in an award manner and cleared out throats.
"Thanks... for the meal Taemin." Key said in embarrassment.
"My pleasure! Did.. y-you enjoy it?" I stuttered, breaking the awakward atmosphere.
"Yea I enjoyed. Thanks again. Hmm faster prepare yourself, Uncle wants us out there in an hour's time. I going to inform other SHINee member..." After finishing his sentence, Key hyung walks out of the room.

I send him out, and after closing the door, I leaned against it and began to sit behind the doors. "Why did my heart beast so fast and skips a beat. I almost ...."  I questioned myself in my thoughts.

I get up, wash up and prepared myself and entered the hallways... I saw Key hyung on the way...

(End of Taemin's POV)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I was awaken by the knock on the door by the maids.
"Missy, you got to prepare yourself, master says he wants to meet you and SHINee later at the hall later. "

"Okay.... I'll prepared myself... thanks.. for informing." I replied, trying to gain another 5mins more of sleep. As I am too tired of yesterday's rough night.

I wash up, and decided to wear something to make my day bettter. As a result, I chose this outfit...
(http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/go-gaigai/New%20Dresses/?action=view¤t=Y09050510-2.jpg)

I walked out of my room, approaching the hall.
Meanwhile I saw... Onew.
He was wearing (http://media.photobucket.com/image/onew/minholover/Onew/normal_mkmf32onew1.jpg?o=538)
"______, can I talk to you for a moment later..?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Okay.." I replied, looking towards the floor.
"Can I walk you there, to the hall" He asked politely.
"Sure why not." I replied in embarrassment, putting my hands beside me and pinching myself.

"Will he have any bad motive agaisnt me..? What he wants to talk about?!" I have this thoughts while I was walking with him towards the hall.

(End of your POV)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone eventually arrives at the hall. Even Jonghyun. But he was there, earlier than anyone else, and happily chatting with dad. He was drinking mango juice and having cookies with Dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

"Well, I suppose everyone is here now. Can I begin talking?" Dad says in a serious tone.

"Yes, you may sir/dad" Everyone replied.

"Since _____ is staying, she needs education. From tomorrow onwards, you 5 have to send her to school and back home. Anything which happens to her, you guys will be accountable for it. You all will be in the same class as her. Is that clear the 5 of you?" He questioned giving a fierce look.

"Yes sir." They replied.

"______-ah, tomorrow is going to be your first day in school. Get enough rest and well dressed okays?" Dad asked and a sudden change of attitude.

"Sure dad." I let out a fake smile as I was thinking about what Onew said just now. Wondering what he wants to talk to me about.."

"Okay then if there is nothing else you guys may leave. Tomorrow the cheuffer will arrive at 8.30 am sharp. Don't be late my dear boys and daughter." He said, as he left the house for his work."

We walk out.. While Onew grab my arms, bring me to the garden with a beautiful pond.

"So what you want to talk about..?" I questioned, trying to catch his eye contact.

(End of you POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the story here. Please comment on my story please. And sorry if there are mistakes such as spelling erorr. I'll continue writing tomorrow. Thanks again. Stay tune. :}