Start of Everything?!

Unexpectable Love

Third Chapter. Enjoy. :}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)


(Taemin POV)
"Hyung, lets go out together okay? I don't wanna have a boring weekend. Can Key Hyung? Jonghyun Hyung?"
"Okayyyyyy sure. Lets go, you decide the destination okay?" Jonghyun replied me.
"Whatever~" Key replied after Jonghyun me.

(End of Taemin POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

"Whatever" I replied.
The both of them hop into the car as soon as they changed their outfit.
I took the longest. While I was looking at the mirror and combing my hair as I walk out to the car.
"YAH! GET YOUR MOVING. YOU'RE SO SLOW." Jonghyun scream hysterically at me.
I give Jonghyun a glare and he look back into the car, playing with taemin, tickling each other.
I entered the car with a hard slam while I closed the door.
"YAH, How old are you guys already. Still playing like a 3 year old kid!" I roar out of jealousy.
"Shut the gap out, you're jealous because no one wants to have this kind of fun with you right?" Jonghyun muttered angrily.
 

(End of Key's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

"Shut the gap out, you're jealous because no one wants to have this kind of fun with you right?" I muttered angrily.
"By saying this to me, you won't gain benifit either. You'll still need to depend on innersoles for your height." Key retorted and chuckled gently.
"Shut up!" Taemin roared angrily by Key's remark. "I wanna have fun fun fun! Faster drive Jonghyun Hyung!" He added.
I speed up asI saw Key was pulling a long face behind. He kept starring at me as though I gonna face death soon.

*Arrival of the amusement park*
"I wanna visit the gents. Anyone wanna follow." Key says confidently, making me falling into this trap.
"Okay I'll go along. Taemin going?" I replied.
"Anniyo.. I'll wait at the cafea and I'll buy the tickets for the enterence okay?" Taemin requested.
Key and I nodded and we proceed into the gents. I was then pushed onto the wall with a forceful strength behind. I was then flipped over by Key's strength.
"What are you trying to do?! Get out of my sight!" I tried pushing him away and he stopped me as he press him hands against my arms.
"You better don't flare me. Though we are staying together, I bet your status will be the most dangerous one. Blame for your looks then." Key glare into my eyes and I was weaken by his fierce look.
"Whatever." I tried to push away after saying it. But was then stopped again by Key's strength.
"Get this!!" Key kissed into my lips. I resisted, moving my head to the opposite directions. He then forced my face to his. Moving his tongue passionately into my mouth. His waste then rubbed against mine violently. I struggled to resist but after I realize I can't. He stopped a few moments later and I dropped onto the ground.
"Remember, don't force me again." Key said as he wipe his mouth with his sleeve.
"Arasoh" I replied helplessly as I kneel on the floor.
Key's words gushed into my mind. "Though we are staying together, I bet your status will be the most dangerous one. Blame for your looks then." I feel weak as a man. I get up, rinse my face and proceed to meet Taemin, acting as if nothing has happened.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

"Oppa! This garden is beautiful. Can you take a picture with me?" You let out an innocent and cute face.
"Neh. Bali bali." Minho replied in joy.
I take out my camera and act innocent as minho grab me into his embrace.
"1,2,3 cheeseeee!" I said happily as I snapshot.
We both glance at the picture and I let out a smile of happiness.
"Are you happy?" Minho asked me.
"Yes, Im elated. Having an oppa like you makes my day." You smiled and replied in a sense of happiness.

(End of your POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho POV)

"Are you happy?" I asked _____.
"Yes, Im elated. Having an oppa like you makes my day." _____ smiled and replied in a sense of happiness.
"I'm happy as long as I see my sister smile like this. She must reminds me of my sister.." I muttered.
"YAH! WHAT you just said?"  _______ yelled to startled me as she saw me in deep thoughts.
"Nothing. Lets continue." I replied as I let a smile out of my face.

(End of Minho's POV)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

"Urgh! What that brat think he is doing!" I said as I'm filled with anger.
"Minho, you shall face what you've done today! ______, you'll be MINE! I always get what I want." I muttered.
As Minho sent _____ back into the room. I entered her room. From behind, I yelled at her.
"YAH! What you trying to do?! You think you suit Minho is it?" I yelled right into her face.
"YAH! I enjoyed being with him, you jealous is it?! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!" She replied back in anger, giving a face which seems not to understand anything at all.
"I gonna give you hell. Trust me. I'll not let you have a good life, LIVING HERE!" I flared and walked out of the room.

(End of Onew's POV)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

"YAH! What you trying to do?! You think you suit Minho is it?" Onew oppa yelled right into my face.
"YAH! I enjoyed being with him, you jealous is it?! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!" I replied back in anger, giving a face which represents I dont understand Onew oppa at all.
I kneel down, crying in pain. "Why must he treat me this way? What have I done to him? Why do I feel hurt after hearing what he say? I felt my heart broke into piece when he says Im with Minho...." Your tears roll down your cheeks and fell onto the ground.

(End of your POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

(Key's POV)

"Remember, don't force me again." I said as I wipe my mouth with his sleeve.
"Arasoh" Jonghyun replied helplessly as he kneel on the floor.
I walked out, widening my smile after having a good meal.  Leaving Jonghyun on the ground helpless.
"I'm so full after that meal, thats the consequence for making me jeaous!" I mutter quietly as I walked towards Taemin.
"Taemin!" I yelled as I run over.
"Where's the ticket?" I questioned happily.
"Here hyung. Where's Jonghyun Hyung?" He replied in curiousity.
"He is still in the gents I guess." I replied without a guilt after what I did to him and hang my hand around Taemin's neck.
As we turn around, we saw Jonghyun walking towards us giving a fake smile.
"Let's go" Jonghyun smiled and signal us to move.

(End of Key's POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

As we walk into the amusement park. Jonghyun hyung looks so weird. I got worried as until my eyes couldn't get off him.
"Jonghyun hyung, is there anything wrong with you?" I asked, concerning about Jonghyun Hyung.
"Im alright. Where should we go next?" Jonghyun hyung replied as he fake a smile on his face which makes me worry much.
My eyes kept looking at Jonghyun hyung and couldn't enjoy myself at the amusement park.
 

"AH!" I yelled as I tripped onto the ground by a freaking stone. I landed flat on the ground and scratched my lips.
"TAEMIN!" Jonghyun and Key yelled together and rushed together towards Taemin. Unfortunately, Jonghyun arrived faster than Key. Jonghyun hyung my blood from my lips and I couldn't stop staring at him. My heart beats faster and faster.
"Taemin.. Kinchannayo?" Jonghyun hyung asked me, looking at me in concern.
"Kinchanna.." I replied, mezmerise by his gaze.
Jonghyun hyung helped me up and when I realised it all, Key was clutching in anger and staring at us, giving Jonghyun hyung a death stare.
Key hyung turned and run away.
"Key hyung!" I yelled as I tried to run towards him. But I realize it was too late. He have already gone far,  from the beautiful garden.
"Let me send you back home." Jonghyun hyung whispered softly into my ears.

(End of Taemin POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Keys POV)

My mind starts to run wild.
"Why? Why?! WHY?!!" I teared as I speeed across the amusement park in anger.
"Why must it turn out this way, why must I fall for Taemin? Why at the first place?!!" I kneel down facing towards the skies and seas and started tearing.
Heavy rain pours down as I raised my arm into the air.
I walked back helplessly....

(End of Key's POV)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if there is an obscene part. Haha. I hope you guys enjoy. This story will develop further and will be more complicated.
Stay tune. Thank you for your support! Comment please, if possible. And finally sorry if there are mistakes. Please point out and guide me along. Thanks.