Onew recovered?!

Unexpectable Love

Sorry for the late updates, having exams throughout the period. Sorry!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun 's POV)

I went out of ______'s ward. To get a wheel chair. I went back, helping her on the wheel chair and brought her to Onew's ward.
Minho went out to get  a cup of coffee. 

"Takecare, becareful. Anything I will be outside. And one more thing, don't take too long okays?" I told her.

"Kedae, oppa." She replied me and hold Onew's hands.

I left the room. Out of a sudden, I felt my heart aches alot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I went onto Onew's oppa hand. Grabbing his hand tightly.

"Oppa, wake up will ya? I miss the qurrells with you. I wanna hear your voice. I wanna see the irratating face which you use to pissed me off, I wanna seee....."

As I wanna went on further, I felt movements from the cold fingers I was holding. My tears went on and out of a sudden..

"_______, silly . Wh..Whats wrong.. with... you...? *Cough *Cough*"
"Oppa! you're awake! How are you feeling?! I will call for the doctor!"

I grabbed his hands tighter before I left. I can feel that he was using all his strengths to stop me. He gave me a hug and lie on my shoulder.

"Mianhae...." He whispered into my ears. Tears escape from my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's POV)

Meanwhile someone was peeking through the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

I was about to bring in some coffee that minho bought back for us. I _____ and Onew hugging together. Minho rushed to call the doctor.

I can hear, cracks deep... from my heart....

I felt so worn out. So tired. I just don't know why.

"Jonghyun, what are you thinking about?! Whats going on?!" I scolded myself, deep in my mind.

The doctors rushed in with 2 nurse.

The door opened.

"Miss, sorry, you need to get out of this room, he needs to go through check ups."

They repelled apart and ______ came out. She came out in tears. All I could do is rushed up to her. And i gave her a huge hug.

"Everything is gonna be fine. " I comforted her. She just continue crying on my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

The doctors move out.

"He is fine, and he is recoving rapidly. No bad signs from him. Its a miracle. Congrats!"

My smile went wide and turned to face the doctors.

"Can we visit him now?!" I asked in a rush, trying to peek into the room.

"Yea you can, but let him rest more. Know your limits couple." The doctor tried to add a bit of sacarism but I ignored.

"Thanks doctor." I replied and dashed into the room.

"OPPA! How're you feeling now after the check? Better?"

"Yea I'm."

The guys came in.

Taemin rushed into when he heard the news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

"Hey, Onew has woken up. Wanna go take a look?" Key thrilled.

"Yea I want. Bring me there please? Hyung?" I asked, pleading him.

"Let's go."

Key brought the wheel chair and brought me to Onew's Room. I was excited and happy.

I entered the room with Minho and Jonghyun as I reached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

"Hey how are you feeling now dude?" All of the boys asked him in concerned.

"Yea I'm fine. Sorry you guys, made you worried, especially you.. _____. Thanks!"

My forehead sticked to her forehead, playing with our nose.

Onew gave me a gentle kiss. I was delighted.

Everyone was blocking and they complained its ohsobright over here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

The both of them had a gentle kiss.

I block and complained its so bright as we're a kinda interrupting them
This is just the surface of what Iam doing.But deep down... I am oh so sad.
I am actually, stopping myself from seeing those scenes... I felt so heartbroken again.
My weal just went deeper, I felt so lost in this deep forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will Jonghyun do? Will he confess to you? What will the relationship of you and Onew become? What about Taemin and Key? Why is Taemin actually staying longer in the hospital? Stay tune to find out.

 

Sorry again for updating late! VIEWERS COME BACK PLEASE~!!!!!!! AHHHH!