Am I doing it right..?

Unexpectable Love

(Key's POV)

The doctor came into the room, giving Taemin's checkup. He exclaim that Taemin is able to be discharge today in the noon with Onew. I was excited and I helped him pack his stuffs. I went to process with the paper work. Followed by helping Taemin into the car, moving out to fetch Onew and ______.

We reached home and I saw Jonghyun wating outside. Themoment I saw him, my emotions is filled up with revenge. But everything changes the moment I saw this lady, standing outside. A smooth long hair, with a familar dressing style. Her heels, dress, and hat. I scanned through slowly in this manner and the moment I've eye contact with her. I'm shocked and stunned. I remmained in the standing position. Holding on to Taemin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho's POV)

I get down the stairs after changing into a new outfit.  As I was walking towards the main door, I saw Jonghyun and the rest. Something stunning I saw. A lady which created a hactic past. The memories of her doing ran past my mind. My heart started to get worry for _______. I dashed towards Jonghyun, clutching my fist, preparing to let out a punch on her face.

(End of Minho's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

I got out of the car, with the help of Key. I saw Jonghyun hyung, waiting for us with a stunning look. As I look over, beside him was standing a lady. She was looking at us.

"Noona..?" I blurt out, out of a sudden with a confused look.

(End of Taemin's POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Everyone was out of the car. Surprisingly, looking stun after seeing the lady.  Onew gave an unpleasant look. Taemin blurt out a word "Noona". I came into a conclusion that this lady had a mess in this house before. But who is she.

"Onew oppa, onew oppa." I shake him.
"Neh?" He replied coldly, looking into my eyes, filled with worriedness."
"Whos that girl..?" I asked in curiousity.
"She is....." Onew oppa hold on and seems unwilling to say it out. "Nvm, you'll know later, I will explain later." He continued.

I hold his hand tightly and out of a sudden, I felt so nervous and had a bad feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

I went downstairs, waiting for Taemin, Onew, Key and ______ to arrive. As I reached downstairs, I saw this lady which startle me. I was shocked and I'm out of words as memories gushed down my mind, replaying. At the same moment, Onew and the rest arrive.

Everyone was startle by her appearance. Taemin blurted out Noona with a confused look. Minho rushed over to my direction and putting up a fist. I hold him back.

"Hyung?! Wae?!" He howled.

"Don't Minho. Don't." I replied.

"Why is she back!?" Key groaned loudly, looking away. Somehow more worried about _____ feelings.

"Annyeong, I'm back" She gave a bright smile.

______ was in a blur state as she dosen't know who she is.

Onew was giving an unpleasant expression. I saw _____ hands holding on to Onew's tightly.
 

"Sunny. Why are you back? You wanna hurt everybody again?! You want to upset Onew again?! You wanna regard me as a toy again?!!" I scream and howl, louder as my thoughts made it uncontrolable.

"Oppa... mianhae... I realise my mistake, for trusting that brat..." She produce an innocent look. Giving a pleaseforgiveme face. She ran towards onew. Pushing _____ away from Onew hyung's arm. And cling onto it.

_____ gave a shocked expression and Taemin pushed Key away to hold on her.

"Noona! kinchana?" Taemin asked.

"Ye..." ____ replied with an upset look.

I walked further down to Onew hyung.

"Onew oppa... can we go back to the past..?" She asked but Onew looked more concern to _____ than listening to her.

"We can't." Onew hyung replied.

"Wae?! You've changed. Wae? You never give me this cold look before. Never!" She claimed her stand.

"No, I'm still the Onew you've known. Just that you've re-created him, made a new him. Made him know that having you as a past tense is a big mistake in his life." Onew replied pushing his arm away from her.

_____ tears were at her eyes. I realise and dashed towards her.

"No worries, everything will be fine." I conforted.

"You...." She said, looking at Onew and transfer her glance towards _____. " I get it now.. IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT ?! THAT LADY THERE? She changed your thoughts and way of life?!" She continued added.

Onew hyung, without a second thought gave her a tight slap on her face. Everybody was stunned. Onew hyung then went to _____, taking her away from me and asked me to send both of them into his room. I agreed and sent them off. Everybody then went off, following us behind.

"Tell her to go off. I don't wanna see her, ever again." I ordered one of the servants.

"Jonghyun oppa!" She howled.

"Ye?" I replied.

"Can I talked to you....?" She asked. I agreed out of a sudden and apologise to Onew hyung. I left Onew and went towards her.

"Whats she gonna do now?  Is she gonna make the wound deeper..?" I muttered towards myself while making my way towards her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's POV)

SOrry couldn't make an epic scene. Tried my best lers. :X

(end of Author's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sunny's POV)

Onew oppa slaped me. He changed because of that . I want him back. He is mine. MINE. Whatever I want dosen't change. I guess... I shall asked Jonghyun oppa for help.

"Jonghyun oppa!" I howled.

"Ye?" He replied coldly.

"Can I talked to you....?" I asked. He agreed and walked towards me. He give an unhappy look. He somehow look likes he had mumbled.

We went of to the house garden. I sat down with him. The servants served us chilled drinks. I took a sip of drink.

"What is it you wanna talk about?" Jonghyun oppa asked, seemed wanna chase me off.

"Oppa... I lost everything.. I guess, I've Onew oppa left.... Can you...?" I cried as the memories past by.

"Help YOU?! After what you did to us?! What are you treating me as?! A fool?! You take on me, just to climb out to Onew. And when you got Onew, you ditch us away after you saw someone better than us. Are you.. trying to tell us we are just your chess to archieve your goals?!" He exclaimed, standing up. Clutching his fingers and wanna move away. He took steps off.

"Jonghyun oppa!" I cried and he stopped. I rushed over and hand hug him from behind.

"Mianhae... Mianhae... Oppa.... Mianhae...." I cried, hugging him tighter.

"No point. You've used us. Im not gonna be your toy again." He said coldly, pushing his hands away and walk off.

"Send her off and don't allow her to enter." He demanded the servants.

I was chased off by them. I went to the nearest station, perhaps gonna spend my night there.

(End of Sunny's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

We walked back into room. I turned back and saw Sunny Unnie looking sad, sobbing while Onew oppa looked worried. As we entered the room, I closed the doors and helped Onew onto the bed. Onew oppa hugged me out of a sudden.

"Don't leave me. Promise me. Don't leave me no matter what you hear or see. Promise me?!" He said and hug me tighter.

"Oppa, no worries. I will. Can you explain to me what happen?" I return him the hug.

"Sure.. Before you came. We were trained to be your prince when you were found. But however, this girl came into our life. She used everyone of us. But the worst was Jonghyun. He was treated as a toy. Everytime she is in need, no matter how hard or how tough the mission is, he accomplished the task for her. Once, he was nearly dead. She came to me, because I knew a high power man in Australia. She want to become the top best women. She used me, and I was foolish enough to belive and trust her. Jonghyun and I did qurrell over her. The more we qurrell the happier she goes. She would wanna see us in tragedy. Jonghyun still trust her, willing to wait for her. In short, she had a past with me and so as Jonghyun. She broke up with Jonghyun just to be with me and soon after dumped all of us, for the guy she saw to accomplish her goals. Now she had recieved her retribution and wanna come back to us. Thats what I suspected. Sorry.. if she had hurt you. I had a feeling nothing good will happen. Be on your guard, okay? And remember what you had promised me." Onew oppa explain.

"Ye.." I let a gentle kiss on his cheeks. "I won't let you go." I added.

As I look out the window, I saw Jonghyun and Sunny were somehow qurrelling. She went off suddenly. I decieded to follow her.
"Onew oppa, I will be back okays? Wait for my return. Is there anything you want?" I asked him.

"Get me a meal with you in it." He said playfully.

"Alright! Served later!" I played along.

"I dashed out and ran. Hiding behind her. She walked towards a train station. The wind is getting heavier and she had a bad fell after that.

I went towards her. Hoping she is okay.

"Unnie, kinchana?" I helped her up.

"Sunny Unnie, you have no place to stay?" I asked in concern.

"Why are you concern about my life? You got Onew with you." She screeched.

"Well, I saw them treating you badly. I don't want you guys to be like this. You guys can still be friends right?"

"I hope so... But they seems to hate me... I got no choice but to leave,...." She exclaimed and gave a sad look.

"Come to my place for sometime till you found a place. Alright?" I asked.

"Well, I am afraid I would interrupt and disturb you guys, bringing troubles for you guys...." She explained.

"Nope, no worries. You won't. Come on. " I grabbed her luggages after finish my sentence.

She followeed behind. When she reached, Onew oppa saw me with her.

"Why you bring her back?" Onew howl. "

"Oppa, I explain to you later okkies?" I asked.

I helped her to a room and settled her down.

"Do you need drinks or anything else? I can asked the servants?" I asked her.

"I will do it myself. Thanks!" She said giving a pityful smile.

"Alright then, anything just look for me kays?" I smile and left the room.

As I came out, I saw Onew opppa waiting for me outside.

(End of Your POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

"Why you bring her back?!" He howled.

"She has no place to stay so I decide to let her stay awhile here." ____ explained.

"You guys can still be friends right? Let the past go by okkies?" _____ added.

(End of Onew's POV)

(Sunny's POV)

"Since she served herself up, she shall meet her death soon. HAHAHAHA." Sunny said to herself facing the mirror in the toilet.

"I will archieve what I WANT. Onew's MINE."

(End of SUnny's POV)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Although its not interesting which I found out I think..? Sorry. I will try make it more interesting okkies?! Stay TUNE! :DD Thanks. Please comment on how you feel about this chapter. I seriously need comments to continue.