Onew is Injured?!

Unexpectable Love

Hey guys, sorry wouldn't be updating tilll weekend. This week I'm kinda busy with schedlue. Sorrry. But still, stay tune to my story. I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks and sory again. Please comment if you're unhappy or have any doubts. :}

This is chapt 6, sorry for updating late, was busy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(Key's POV)

"Oh, I was taking that as our desert after this lunch. My treat for this lunch okay hyung?" Taemin replied and gave a wide smile again.
"Okay, sure. Why not?" I replied, returning him the smile that he gave me.

(End of Key's POV)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taemin's POV)

*The food arrives*

As soon as the food arrives. I started to munch on my food. Two reasons for doing that. One, I'm hungry. Two, I want to boost up my energy and courage to tell key hyung that I don't see the both of us, in the upcoming future. Moreever... I think I've fallen for....

"Taemin, are you okay? You looks like having deep thoughts while eating and why are you eating so quickly?" Key Hyung asked in curiousity.

"Nothing, just that I'm hungry. The food looks delicious, dosen't it hyung? Lets eat!" I replied him, giving him a wide smile and look down to my food, globbing it down my throat.

"Sigh... how should I tell him..." I muttered softly.

"Yes? Did you say anything?" Key Hyung asked me, looking kind of curious again.

"Annia, I'm just muttering why my pants is kinda loose." I made up an excuse just to avoid his looks.

(End of Taemin's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I woke up due to the strong blowing over me. After rubbing my sleepy eyes, I decided to return to my room, dragging my feet as I start thinking about Onew Oppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the same point of time*

(Onew's POV)

I woke up, decided to take a stroll down my secret place in this big mansion. I went to the closet, grabbing a thick jacket and headed off outside.

(This is what he is wearing: http://media.photobucket.com/image/onew/minholover/Onew/normal_f0028308_4968e82f8c59e1.jpg?o=233)

I silently, toop my foot steps off my room, moving towards the northwest direction. The moment I reach my secret place I saw ______ sleeping on my swing.

"How could she have know this place?! No one would come here except me. I, created this palce myself! How can she find out about this?" I screamed to myself deep inside my brain.

I hide behind the trees, spying towards ______. I saw her waking up, rubbing her eyes and move off this place, sadly.

I slowly took my steps towards the swings, as I see her backview fade within seconds.

"How would she know about my secret area... ? Why am I making her feel so bad? What has happen to me? I know I love her... but... Why am I doing this ot her..? Is it because of me thinking to get off this mansion which I don't want to be in or.... I purely, not knowing how to express my .... towards her..." I muttered towards myself as a hard metal ring chains fall from thw swing and hit my head...."

(End of Onew's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody's POV)

No one knows that Onew is lying on the ground, unconciously. He was bleeding profusely due to the hit on the back of his head.

_______ has reached her room, beginning to feel that she is going to loose something important to her life, yet she couldn't figure out what it is.

(End of Nobody's POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

As I lie on my bed, I started to feel a sharp pain, deep into my heart.

"Something bad is going to happen, I knew it! What is it?!" I scolded myself angrily.

The first person whom came into my mind was Onew oppa. I picked up my phone and start dailling his number, calling him.

"The number you have called is not in use. Please try again later. The number you have called is not in use. Please try again later. " I have called more than 20 times, yet this is the only message I recieved. I dash towards his room, not bothering to knock his door. I budged in. "OPPA! Where are you?!" I screamed looking for him up and down in his room.

"Where is he?!" I yelled. I walked out, beginning to search everywhere for him. I know I could have called the other SHINee members. But... I don't want them to know about my feelings for now and the reason for me to look for Onew Oppa. I have searched the hall, dining area, swimming pool, badminton court, basketball court, KTV area. But just no sign of him. The tempreture is getting lower and lower and it starts to snow heavily. Out of a sudden, the playgound I went today popped infront of my eyes. I dashed towards that corner. As soon as I've reached the playground. I saw Onew oppa, lying on the swings and bleed profusely.

"OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! CAN YOU HEAR ME? WAKE UP OPPA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I shaked him and yell at the top of my voice as I see him lying on the snow bleeding badly. "Help! SOMEONE! Help!" I don't know what to do, and started tearing badly. "Oppa! WAKE UP! "

I pick out my phone, and called Jonghyun, Minho.

Jonghyun:yeobusaeyo?
Me: Jonghyun.. Oppa... *sobsob* Onew oppa is bleeding profusely, I don't know what to do..? HELP ME!
Jonghyun: Where are the both of you? WHat happen?!
Me: I don't know. Faster come! Help me. Inform minho Oppa for me too! *sobs*
Jonghyun: Where?! Tell me the place.
Me: Out of the mansion, behind the door, head northnothwest.
Jonghyun: Wait for me! I'll be there!

*Hang call*

I hugged Onew oppa, giving him my warmth as my tears flow down my cheeks. I can see him bleeding profusely, but I just don't know how to stop it.

(End of your POV)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

I rushed towards minho's room. Tell him to follow me without explaination. He was giving a what's-your-problem-dude look on his face. I called the ambulance immediatel as I ran towards the direction.

"What are you calling the ambulance for?" Minho asked in curiousity.

"Onew hyung is injured for unknown reason. _____ is with him." I replied.

"WHAT?!" Minho scream in shock.

As we reach the area, I saw ______ hugging Onew tightly. I ran towards her and take Onew from her. "Lets go, the ambulance is arriving." I said to _____ to calm her down. I piggy back Onew to the front gate as the ambulance arrive. He was bandage and sent up to the car by a stretcher. The  3 of us, followed .

*Calling Key*

Jonghyun: Key, Onew is injured, head to our private hospital right now!
Key: Booyah?! Okay.
Jonghyun: Is Taemin with you? Come along with him.
Key" Yea he is with me. We are coming down now.

*End of call*

______ was tearing and looking at Onew's face in the ambulance.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Key's POV)

We finished out food as I saw Taemin figitting, as if he have something in his mind he wants to speak up.

"WHat is wrong with you? Do you have anything to say to me?" I asked politely.
"Errmm yea... I want to tell you something... May I?" He replied nervously.
"Sure why not?" I replied, letting a smile out to keep him calm.
"I think.... think.." He said but out of a sudden, his sentence was cut by a phone call.
 

*Start of Jonghyun's call*
Jonghyun: Key, Onew is injured, head to our private hospital right now!
Key: Booyah?! Okay.
Jonghyun: Is Taemin with you? Come along with him.
Key" Yea he is with me. We are coming down now.

*End of call*

"Taemin, Onew is injured and on the way to the hospital. Lets hurry there." I rushed my words and dragged him towards my car rushing towards the hospital.

*Upon arrivng at the emergency room*

"Is he alright?" I asked everybody.
"The doctor says he is in a critical condition, they are still trying to save him, it is sad that his golden time to be saved has somehow past..." Jonghyun replied as I saw ____ eyes broke out in tears.

A doctor came out of the emergency looking worried and in a rush.....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End of chapter. Hope you like it. I know there is somehow errors and confusions. I will clear it. Please comment. Thank you! :}