A break up?!

Unexpectable Love

Sorry for the late update. Was busy for school and stuffs. It just toally . Well, gonna update you guys on this story. :}
Comment please. Thanks. :}

(Jonghyun's POV)

"You sure you can leave them alone? like this?" I asked.
"Yea... I guesssss." She replied.
I nodded my head and catch a glance on her, spotted that she had a frown on her face.
I decided to plan something for her.

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in Onew's oppa room. Sitting beside his bed.
Waiting for him to regain concious. I held his hand, placing my head down.
As soon as I did that, moments later, he woke up.
My head raised.
"Oppa, how are you feeling?" Helping him adjust his pillow while he was trying to sit upright.
"I'm fine. Thanks. Where is ________?" He asked me, looking around the room, neglecting my presence.
"Oppa, mianhae. Forgive me for my wrong doings in the past..." I diverted his attention and tears fall from my eyes. He looked at my direction, facing me with puppy eyes.
"You mean, you expect me to forgive you to what you've done to me and Jonghyun?! Its not easy for me to walk to this stage girl." He replied, sliding his hands down my hair, my face.
"Oppa... please forgive me.." I looked into his eyes.
We went spechless and looked at each other. My head starts to move closer to his lips.
Soon, my lips touches his. I allow my tongue to move out, seeking enterance into his mouth.
He opened up and his left  hand soon hook onto my neck and the right on my waist.
I wrapped my hands around his neck. Soon the kiss went more and more passionate. I pushed him down in a lying position.
He hands starts entering his clothes. And slowly divert downwards......
As soon as I get there, he moves his hands, controlling mine to stop.
Suddenly.
The door opened and what we heard next was the cracking of glass.
Onew and I got up and saw _______ standing outside the door.
I could seee her tears flow continously. With a puty look on her.
She then turned away and ran off.
"__________! ______________!" Onew yelled and ran off the room. His looks tells me that he had totally forgotten what happened just now.
"Never mind, my plan is starting to look better already. Onew and ____... _____, no WAY you gonna snatch Onew from me. He is totally MINE." I said in my mind, producing an evil smile.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went into the room, thought could give Onew oppa some food when he is awake. But as soon as I enter the room. I saw Sunny and him, kissing passionately. My heart broke. I dropped the food that I was holding on to. My tears fall and soon, I ran down quickly. . I heard him calling my name but I was relactant to stop and slow down.
I get down to the first level, gonna run out of the house. Where I saw Jonghyun oppa.
"What happen to you ____? Why are you crying?" Jonghyun oppa asked in curiousity and concern.
"Oppa... Mianhae..." I replied. Soon, my lips fall for his. I wrap my arms around him.
His eyes opened big and soon closes his eye..
Onew was behind, watching Jonghyun and me, having a kisss.
I knew it. But I continue kissing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran down chasing ______.  But after I reached, I realise that she was kissing with Jonghyun.
** Thats all I know. I stared to boil.
"YOU are my WOMEN. How can you kiss him?!" I yelled and pulled ______ off Jonghyun.
Jonghyun gave a blur reaction, but me a punch back, right onto my face.
"Then why can you kiss Sunny on bed. If I didn't enter the room just now, you would have with her right?!" she yelled, giving me a tight slap. Next, she pull Jonghyun off, out of the house, heading somehwere.
I stoood there, in confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then why can you kiss Sunny on bed. If I didn't enter the room just now, you would have with her right?!" I yelled, giving him a tight slap. Next, I pull Jonghyun off, out of the house, heading towards the nearest park. 
I saw a seat and sat down. Crying onto Jonghyun's Oppa chest.
"I guess I know everything. I was used by you.... right?" Jonghyun oppa said.
"Mianhae... Mianhae oppa" I said as tear flow out more uncontrollably.
"Are you feeling better now after you did that?" He asked.
"I don't know.... " I said while sobbing.
"If I ask you to give up Onew... Willl you? " He asked me.
I looked up in surprised. "Booyah?" I asked.
He looked at me, putting his head closer. And soon we fall into a kiss again.
After some time. He put his head off. "So this means consent..? "
"I don't know..." I looked away.
"Nevermind, I shall not force you then. Give me an answer when you're prepared." He demand.
"Okay..."
We went home after that. I cling onto his hands. Resting my head on his shoulder while walking.
When we entered home. I felt pressure facing Onew. I sat beside Jonghyun during dinner.
Onew was starring at us. He feels uneasy and a sorry looks was protrouding out of his face.
"______ you should eat more to replinish your energy." Grabbing a piece of chicken and gonna feed me.
I opened my mouth and chew on the food.
'Is it nice?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yes oppa! I want more!" I demand.
He passed me another piece.
"Oppa you should eat more too!" I grab and fed him. Onew and the rest was watching us. The rest of them were in confusion.
Onew was boiled, where it can be felt. But he just continue eating, pretending nothing had happened when the rest of them looked at him in curiousity for the sudden change on our behaviour. Sunny was eating and pretending nothing had happen. She tried feeing Onew but was rejected by him, coldly.
We both then smile happily. He sent me back to my room after dinner and Onew was following us behind.
"School starts tomorrow for us. Have an early night _______" Jonghyun oppa said as Onew oppa walked pass us.
"Neh oppa! Pick me up from here tomorrow will you?" I asked.
"Sure." He smiled. I peked on his cheeks.
"Okay, I shall go off now. Bye!" He walked off.

Soon after he walked off. Onew knocked on my door.
"______ can I talk with you?" He asked outside the door.
"What you wannatalk about? I don't wanna talk to you. I wanna sleep. Tomorrow we have class to attend to." I replied.
"Fine.." He walked off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

Soon after Jonghyun walked off. I knocked on ______ door.
"______ can I talk with you?" I asked outside the door.
"What you wannatalk about? I don't wanna talk to you. I wanna sleep. Tomorrow we have class to attend to." ___ replied.
"Fine.."  walked off.
As soon as I arrived in my room. I banged my fist against the wall, thinking how stupid can I be to cause all these troubles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jonghyun's POV)

As soon as I returned into my room. Pile of thoughts went into my mind.
I know ______ will soon leave me one day as she love Onew hyung and not me.
Willl I be able to accept this..?
Or should I snatch her heart now.
I fall asleep as this thoughts turned unbearable for me and making me face the reality....

(End of Jonghyun's POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen the next day? Jonghyun seemed to be used. School gonna start. Reason will be revealed soon. What will happen to Onew and you? Will Sunyn cause more troubles? Like what? Who willl you choose in the end?

 

I gonna update tml. Its late here. I need to sleep for school. Stay tune yah! :D Suppose to complete the next day, but I have no time. Sorry peeps!