Start of a new life, good or bad?

Unexpectable Love

First time writing fanfic, comment kays? Thanks :}

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

You've just reach South Korea, Incheon airport. The moment you get out to the arrival area, you saw this tall guy, who is calling for you.

"YAH! _______ ! _______! Get yourself here now!"

"Oh okkies.."

You put your head down in embarrassment as everybody is starring at you with their widening eyes.
"What's wrong with you?! Yelling my name loudly in the public, do you know what embarrassment is?!" You glare at him as you are seriously mad at him.                                                                                                                                                                                            "YAH! If I don't do that, I think I'll be seeing some searching for her dad desperately. And do you think you're beautiful with that outfit? Its a far cry wretch." He smirk as he looks straight onto your face, just a few inches away.                                                You look at him with a Get-Your-Attitude-Right Face. But, his eyes makes your heart melt and to you, he looks hot. Perfectly alright man, if he just dosen't talks. You just look into his eyes and keep thinking about that.

"YAH!Get into the car right now. Tomboy. " snapping you out of your thoughts immediately. He grab your luggage and pull you along into the car.                                                                                                                                                                                                           As you two are in the car on the way home, you asked him. "Bastard, what's your name?" asking while giving an innocent plus a curious look.
"Well I know you're ____. Stop acting innocent and just call me Onew. Babo! Arasoh?!" he smirks as he just feels happy why calling you a babo.
"YAH! Do you have manners?! Why must you always ruin your first impression towards me?! Are you a sicko?!" you flare up, giving him a stare and a Don't-Talk-To-Me face.

The jouney was then quiet after your sentence. Upon arriving the house, your mouth open widely as you couldn't believe that you're staying in such a huge, dimension. 

"Wake up and stop daydreaming! Move you stuffs! Your dad is waiting for you. Retard." Onew smirks again and walk away, signalling you to follow him to your room.
You snapped out of your thoughts and run towards him. "YAH! WAIT FOR ME! I DONT WANT TO GET LOST IN THIS PLACE!"

As you approach your room door, you're amaze by the room decorations and the size of the room. "Its huge, you sure I'm living here?" You questioned Onew with your jaw opened.
"Yes, babo." He smirks. "Go and unpack your stuffs and change to a lady like clothes. You look awful to me right now." Adding on to his previous sentence.
"YAH! You have a problem with that?!" You whack his head as you snapped out of your amazement by what he had just said.
Onew had already walk off. You look after his back and went off into your room to change and unpack your clothings.
"I just arrived to this place and now I'm suffering from this bloody hell guy. Who's he to treat me this way. !" You mumbled as you unpack your luggages.

(This is where you stay: http://media.photobucket.com/image/princess%20room/Sweet-Candy-Rain/PRprincess_room.jpg?o=5)
(This what you are currently wearing: http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/go-gaigai/New%20Dresses/?action=view¤t=X09050533-1.gif
(This is what you change into: http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/go-gaigai/New%20Dresses/?action=view¤t=Y09050110-1-1.jpg)

"This shall do it! I shall make him drool! I gonna revenge! BABO ONEW!" You speak in confidence to as you're angered by his words because it just keeps repeating in your head. "Go and unpack your stuffs and change to a lady like clothes. You look awful to me right now." You're kinda affected by his remarks.

End of your POV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

"Aish, she better don't fall for me. But why the way she react just makes my heart beat turns faster. What am I thinking? She is totally not my style. She's awful." I speak to myself to confort my speeding heartbeat.
I walked into my room, changed into a new outfit. Right after that I walked into towards _____ room. As I was about to knock the door....

(This is what Onew wears: http://media.photobucket.com/image/onew/hermelyn_jiyong/onew_edit15.jpg?o=1)

*Door open*

*Both in surprised*

"Yah! What you thinking you're doing outside my room!" _______ yelled at me while I froze in shock by _____ outfit.
"YAH SAY SOMETHING!" ______  yelled again.
 

"She is beautiful...... I murmured to myself."

~End of Onew's POV"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Your POV~

"Yah! What you thinking you're doing outside my room!" I yelled towards Onew in surprised. I was stunned by his appearance.
"YAH SAY SOMETHING!" trying to make him snap out of his thoughts.

"She is beautiful......" He murmured.
"What did your say?!" feeling pissed as I couldn't hear his words clearly.
"YAH! Wretch! I was gonna bring you to your dad. Whats with your mind, ! Dig your ear if you think you have the need." he replied, with an irratated face and walks off, expecting me to follow.

I tailed behind, following him with down the big dimension.

"He is charming... His back just merzerised me...." I speak to myself as he turn back to face me./
"Dont talk behind my back you babo." facing me again with just few inches to my face.
"YAH! Which ear did you use and which wire in your brain has told you that I'm talking behind you! !" You moved away from in surprised.
"Good then" He went back upright and continue walking into the hall....

(End of Your POV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew's POV)

I heard her mumbling towards herself. I am curious of what she is thinking and turned behind to face her. Just a few inches towards her lips.
"Dont talk behind my back you babo." I said, softly gazing into her face.
"YAH! Which ear did you use and which wire in your brain has told you that I'm talking behind you! !" She moved away with surprised and of course, an angry face.
"Good then" I straighten myself up and proceed to the hall.

(End of Onew's POV)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if there are mistakes. :X 2nd chapter coming up. :}