Not Just Friends

Odd

Ever since the amusement park Key and I haven't been able to talk or see each other as much. I felt it had a dampen on my motivation, I just drew pictures of Key and browsed the internet. He was busy with promotions, fan meetings and recording. I felt sulky, but that was about to change.

Selene had walked through the front door, we were about to dye her hair. I was jealous, she was debuting as a singer and she was amazing. She and Minho went through so much together and I wished I could feel the way she did.

"It looks like the photos have been removed from the internet." I knew she would bring this up.

"It only took a month, I've been to scared to leave the apartment." I admitted.

"You've been getting a lot of views on your channel though!" Selene always tried to look on the bright side.

I didn't mention it, but since the passionate Ferris wheel incident Key and I are in a predicament. Scandal of the season, Key and Girl get close. It was annoying to be just Girl.

"Were not dating." I blurted out.

"You've said that." Selene pulled hair products out of her purse and then a cute dress which she handed to me.

I've never seen Selene get sentimental until just now.

"I'm nervous to debut. I feel like I'll lose everyone. So I'm lending you this so I can't leave you." She sniffled.

"Ya! Don't get all teary eyed on me. I'm not going anywhere." I pulled my friend into a hug , rubbing her back.

It looked great, her hair was the color of a goldfish. It may have taken three hours, and made my bathroom orange for awhile but it was a bonding experience with my best friend. I stood behind her with the hair dryer, her hair flew in random directions.

It was all good, but my vision began to double and the strength in my legs gave out under me. Selene shot up and came to my side in worry. I shut my eyes and laid on the floor for a bit.

"I'm okay. This happens all the time." I sat up in a hurry and made sure Selene wasn't surprised.

Selene left around midnight, we laughed and cried while watching dramas. But there was a shock when I the TV, Taemin was on. The series was We Got Married, he was speaking about how nervous he was. I found the younger boy admirable.

I couldn't focus on anything today, the TV wasn't distracting. I couldn't draw right and I didn't feel like going out. Ever since the kiss with Key my brain has been scrambled, mixed up like cake batter. I had feelings for him, but I also hated that he was an idol. I wanted to go out and have privacy and hold hands in public. I just wanted him to walk in the door and tell me it was all going to be alright.

The door swung open.

"Olive just listen."

Key walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"What happened the other night, I-"

"You don't want it to affect our friendship right? Me neither." I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Not at all." Key followed me.

"Were not just friends, at least that is what I want."

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Let's get together."

"We are right now." It was funny to see him get agitated.

Key stepped towards me and grabbed my hand lightly, he looked me in the eyes careful.

"I like you."

I could feel blush come across my cheeks, I looked away from him but he used a hand to move my head back.

"Say you like me too."

My chest pounded, my face hot.

"I like you, Key."

Key had a smile on his lips that could make the world shake. He lightly pecked me on the lips and pulled me into his chest. We had only just met a few months ago and now we were dating. I pulled away and swiftly ran to the living room to get my sketch book.

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked him strolling into the kitchen once again.

"Yes and No."

I put the sketch book on the counter and he flipped through the last couple pages. I think he was shocked to find his own face staring back at him. At least ten new pictures littered my books.

"These are all good!" He smiled brightly down at the book. He was touched, and at the same time surprised.

The frog prince and I lived happily ever after in a house in Dublin with horses and children.

Not.