Second Blind Date

Odd

The views kept racking up, first a thousand but now reaching two hundred thousand. Key had made my video semi-viral, the comments were mostly about drawing again and doing things for Key. Other commented on the orange juice things and how my hair would look better wild again. I ignored the negative comments about the old rumors and turned off my monitor, I just sat in my chair unable to move.

"Oli~" Her voice startled me, Selene was standing at the study door with a plastic bag.

"What are you doing here?" I asked getting up and walking over to her slowly.

"Whoa, you walk amazing now. I thought we could make you, you again." She held up the bag shyly.

I opened the bag and there was hair coloring in it, I smiled widely as I pulled her into my room and changed into a old shirt. Selene worked her magic hands, first we lightened it, next we applied Forrest green and sky blue to my hair. Selene had me kneel in front of the tub as she washed my hair with cold water, the water ran beautifully with the colors making me feel calm.

The results made me tear up, Selene hugged me from behind as I stood in the mirror. "Ah, there's the Olive everyone knows and loves."

I turned around and hugged her tightly, my tears soaked her shoulder as I sobbed into it. I hadn't seen my friend in months and even now she spent her time with me. She gently my hair and I could hear her chuckle.

"Next step. Blind Dateo Number two~" I pulled away from her and gave her a nasty look.

"Not again! What's wrong with being twenty three and besides, I don't feel it." I made a face at my own pun.

"Let's go." She pulled me out of the bathroom and pushed be up the stairs to my bedroom stopping at nothing to get me changed.

She dug through my closet with intensity, looking for an outfit for me to wear on this date. She managed to pull out of grey skinny jeans, yellow tank top, lastly the sweater that has been in the bottom of my closet for seven months. It was slightly bigger than me and was beige with zebra print. The zipper had a Shinee charm on it, I tried to say no but Selene already had me into the sweater and was pushing me down the stairs to get my shoes on.

--

The car drive was shorter this time, and there was no tall building. It was already dark when we pulled onto the shoulder of the highway, Selene looked at me and smiled. I felt nervous suddenly, I pushed the door open and stepped out. I took one step in the grass and a set of lights triggered lighting a path. I looked back to see Selene, but she had already driven away.

I slowly walked down the path, each set up lights growing brighter the closer I got to the end. I say a boy in the distance approach me while walking, he was a little taller than me and his hair was almost white.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jonghyun. He is waiting for you at the end." The man bowed before pointing his hands down the path again.

I began to walk and turned my head to see the man Jonghyun waving. "Who is waiting?" I scratched me head lightly before reaching another man.

"Olive~ I'm Taemin, He has talked about you non-stop! Go on hurry up to see him!" I bowed lightly before picking up the pace, jogging lightly down the path. It was clear, not another man in sight.

I found myself at a pond, little lights floated on the surface. I could see two more figures standing at the waters edge, Selene and Minho grinned and waved to me.

"This is exciting, aren't you excited?" Selene was bouncing excitedly.

"This is a bit big for a blind date. And why is Minho here? And those other guys."

"You didn't recognize them? Ya! That's Shinee!" Selene hit my head lightly causing me to laugh.

"Into the boat please." Minho grabbed my hand and helped me into the little canoe and sat with me.

He began to row the boat gently, he was humming lightly. I knew what was coming next, I knew he could be standing there. I looked up at the star, trying to count them all. A voice suddenly rang out loud, sounding like it was next to me. I looked around, we were still in the middle of the lake.

"I want to hide my slightly nervous heart

And I want to firmly hold your hand and run

We become fresher in the pouring green rain

I used to be like a child, used to be immature

But the reason I grew up is because of your eyes that believed in me, your one smile

That was enough for me"