Driving Him Crazy

Odd

[45 New Texts from Frog Prince.]

Key was driving me crazy, ever since the other week he has been texting me like crazy. Calling me a 'Closet Shawol' and 'Duckling', at the point I was happy he was busy with work related things . For the first time in months I had gone to sleep while it was dark out, which was a surprise for both Selene and I when I didn't pick my phone up at eight that night. I was too busy snuggling under the covers with my arms wrapped around my egg plant pillow, to answer any of the texts people sent.

It wasn't a surprise when I woke up around five in the morning, the sky just started to lighten up and the things in my room were visible. I sat up in my bed pushing the covers off my body, I stepped out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I pushed my hair out of my face and looked myself in the eyes, the bags I once had under my eyes were less noticeable. I started to wear shorts to bed to stop the incident with Key, I splashed water onto my face rubbing the night off of my face. I dried my face off with one of yesterday's shirts and tossed it in the laundry hamper, and walked into the kitchen were my fridge held the holy grail.

I pulled the first container out which contained the best looking sundae in the world, I didn't even stop to use utensils and just used my fingers eating the food cold. I sat with my back facing the fridge and took placed my hands on my stomach as empty containers formed a circle around me. I felt like I had Christmas dinner, all the food was delicious.

I pulled up my cell phone and started a video, even though my hair was messy my viewers already knew I lived sloppily.

"Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since I posted but here's the run down. That blind date went horrible, the guy was a total frog. I lost my actual job, and I made a new friend who can cook. On the bright side I am planning to attend Vidcon this up coming season, so look forward to that! "

I finished my post uploading it and began to check my texts, literally all the texts Key had sent were one word long.

Hey

Do

You

Want

To

Go

Some

Where

With

Me

?

I rolled my eyes at the texts and shoved the phone into my shorts pockets and headed into my bedroom to pull out my outfit for the day. I settled on a pair of high waisted shorts with a blue diamond tank top. Hopping into the shower I let the cool water rush down my body, the water cold enough to make me shiver lightly. I placed my hands in front me on the wall and let the water run down my back.

I don't know how long I was in the shower, but I had zoned out. The water started to warm up signaling I had used all the cold water. I wrapped myself in my towel and sunk to the floor, my hands covered my ears as I let out a whimper. This happened every time I showered, I got double vision and lost all strength in my body. I just sat there for what felt like only a few minutes had been an hour. The knock on the bathroom door surprised me, I slowly crawled to my feet and peeked out of the door.

The lady who called herself my mother stood there, she let out a relaxed sign and headed back towards the living room. I shut the door and pulled my clothes on, wrapping my hair in a towel before I strode into the living room meeting her.

"Seems everything with you is doing fine." She spoke first in english.

"Yes Darby, everything is fine. I'm eating sleeping and I even made a new friend." I said sitting on the couch picking up my sketch book.

"Your dad and I are worried. You don't call us, and you wont let us help you."

"I left six years ago to be independent, just because I got fired doesn't mean I'm going to run home to Dad."

"I just wish you would confide in us, I know I'm not your mother but I can at least act the part."

Darby had grabbed her coat, patting me on the shoulder before leaving my apartment. I threw my sketch book to the floor and let out a frustrated growl before another voice came from my front door. I just slowly fell to my knees and curled my fists, the voice rushing over to me. His hands pulled me into his chest lightly, and I just hit his chest with no strength.

I don't remember falling asleep on the couch, but there was a cool cloth on my forehead. There was the double vision as the figure walked into view, as I expected only Key would clean in time of worry. I sat up holding the cloth to my head and catching his attention.

"Closet shawol, did you know you have a fever? " Key sat beside me on the couch moving the cloth from my forehead and placing his on mine.

"It'll pass." I pulled myself away from him. "What are you even doing here?" I asked him laying back down.

"You are driving me crazy! You wont answer my texts. How annoying~" Key gave me a look before resting his head on the back of the couch,

"This might sound crazy, but how long can you sit like that?" I asked him.

I watched his eyes crinkle." Few hours, before I fall asleep."

"Good."

I stood up and picked up my sketch book and sat down beside Key again this time facing him. He gave me one last weird look before laying his head back down, his hair draping gently against his forehead and I brushed it away causing him to flinch slightly. I let out a giggle before bringing my pencil to the paper, starting with small lines.

After half an hour I heard a sound jerking my head towards the idol on my couch. Key had fallen asleep and began to grind his teeth, I took the opportunity to pull out my phone and video tape the happening.

"Ya! You grind your teeth!" I shouted startling Key awake. "You said you wouldn't fall asleep!"

"Aish louder than an airplane." Key's eyes remained closed as he pulled his shirt over his eyes, letting me catch a glimpse of his skin.

I worked on the picture not having to look at him too much to figure out the texture of his hair. I let him fall back to sleep on the couch as I stood up quietly and headed to the kitchen, I looked at the street below me covered with people rushing back and fourth.