Friends?

Odd

It was around five in the morning when I finished the last touch on Garçon's portrait, I was hoping Key would react the same way as last time. I rolled my neck trying to rid of the kinks and soreness, I stood up and made my way to the Kitchen opening the fridge. The left overs from Key caught my eyes and I didn't hesitate at all, I grabbed a fork and dug in. I was enjoying it when my phone buzzed on the counter.

'Bet your still awake, Olive-ssi." Key had written.

'Ya! I finished your dog drawings. Eating then sleeping, don't text me.' I placed my phone down and rinsed out the container.

I ignored the next text from Key and headed into my room collapsing on my bed. I looked at the ceiling, I had taped some paintings on the roof that helped me sleep. Before I knew it I was out like a light.

--

The knocking on the door woke me up again, this time in just my over sized sweater I very slowly walked to the front door and opened it. There stood Key with a bunch of bags, he looked over me before looking away.

"You might want to over up." He said walking past me into the kitchen.

I looked down at myself and ran into my bedroom quickly earning a chuckle from Key. I slipped on some shorts and a shirt my old friend from Hawaii had given me, it had a Korean band on it she always talked about. I walked down the hall into the kitchen to find Key stocking my fridge with containers.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked him.

"I made some meals last night for you, cause that is what friends do." Key smiled before looking at my shirt and pointing.

"Oh! Look at that! I look so young." I looked at him confused pulling my shirt out.

"What do you mean? I got this from my friend in Hawaii."

"That's me." Key walked towards me pointing to a very young looking kid with the same face.

"Why are you on my shirt?!" I asked pointing at him.

"Cause I'm an Idol, Aish! As if you didn't know."

I looked at him, my eyebrows knitting. I looked at the shirt, back at him, then back at the shirt. I shrugged it off and peaked over his shoulders into the fridge, my eyes lighting up. Jars of food lined the shelves, and soft drinks too.

"You are my favourite friend!" I said hugging him from behind.

"Ya! Only cause I brought peace offerings." He said closing the fridge.

I walked off into the livingroom which was still kind of tidy and grabbed two tubes bringing them back into the kitchen. I rolled them out one at a time for him to see, his eyes shined when he saw them. A few compliments later and I rolled them back up. Key handed me a bundle of cash and I swore my jaw hit the floor.

"No. Not this much, I can't take this." I tried to hand it back to Key.

"Consider it a present, friend." Key said taking his tubes and closing the door behind him.

I just stared at the amount of money in my hand, it having a total of around five thousand dollars. I placed it on the counter and sat across the room waiting for it to walk away, after a few minutes nothing happened. I walked into my room and collapsed on my bed. ' It's all a dream, he doesn't exist. This is a dream.' I pinched the top of my hand hard, feeling the pain I sat back down in my seat. I picked up the phone and called him, he wasn't getting away with this!

"Ya! Do you think I'm some kind of charity case?" I yelled into the mouth piece.

"I'm just paying for the work! Did you want to be used?" He snapped back.

"N-no. " I had shut up.

"Aish. My friend sure has a temper."

"I'm not your friend!"

"I might as well after this mornings greeting. I think I get upgraded to boyfriend material." He joked, I could sense the smirk on his face.

I hung up the phone on Key before slumping further into my chair, he was one hell of a friend.