Heights

Odd

"I want to go on that!" I pouted like a spoiled brat.

Key had decided that we would go to the amusement park because he had time off, but he wouldn't go on anything; tall. I had been begging him to go on the drop with me but he kept saying no, so I had to work the charm.

"But Oppa~ I want to go on with you." I puffed out my cheeks and made my eyes big.

"Aish. Fine just this once." He finally agreed.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him through the crowd, he was wearing a disguise. Glasses and a beanie. Which In my opinion wasn't a great disguise, but it was still helping. We lined up behind the people and I could see Key fiddling nervously. I felt kind of mean to make him go on these type of rides, considering the Tower issue from WGM. I felt like it was some crazy trust exercise, and I was too excited.

"This will prove to me if you are my friend or not!" I said happily bouncing as the line moved to let more people on.

"Because making you food, taking care of you while your sick isn't being friendly.' He rolled his eyes.

I knew he was irritated with me ever since the teeth grinding video three weeks ago. I frowned a bit and I watched people load into the seats, the bars falling down strapping them in and finally slowly moving to the top. Then.. Drop! I could see Key flinch out of the corner of my eye, people screamed and one guy even lost a shoe. We were next in line, the guy opened the gate and I pulled Key inside quickly choosing spots on the ride.

"I'm so not fond of you right now." Key pulled the harness down in front of him, as did I.

I was giddy, I was a adrenaline junky. Stuff like this made my heart pound crazily and my head get cloudy. Once everyone had picked seats the ride began to rise slowly, the panic had set in on Key. He looked at me with a sheepish smile and held out a hand, I grabbed his hand laughing. I was surprised, in the middle of my laugh the ride dropped making me scream. I couldn't hear myself scream, it was drowned out by other people; Key, screaming loudly.

When we touched the ground he was the first off of it, I followed behind him with a giant smile. We decided we were hungry and needed food.

"I get to choose next." Key said putting more sundae in his mouth.

"Ne, I agree." It was his turn.

"Ferris Wheel." he said in english.

"But it's so slow." I placed my head down on the table dramatically.

"You don't get the choice." he had a playful smirk on his face.

I sulked while he finished his food, and we headed off towards the Ferris wheel. Colorful buckets slowly rotated on the wheel, and I realized this ride was tall. I looked at him suspiciously, he was looking up at the lights. The sun was setting, Key's eyes were wide and full of awe. As we reached the entrance the nightmare began.

"It's Key Oppa! Key Oppa!" Fan.Girls.

I quickly pulled my hood up and tugged Key into a yellow bucket. The engineer started the ride temporarily putting us up a bit. I looked down out the window and a small crowd began to form at the bottom of the ride. I sat back and let a relaxed sigh out, the sky was darkening and the lights kept the area lit up.

"I thought today would go good" Key rested his head against the window and groaned.

"Idols don't get good days." I mumbled.

"Everyday is good, everyday we have a fan base that likes our music. I think you got idols wrong." Key said in a tone, he was upset

"Having no privacy is your idea of good?" I scoffed and looked away from him.

The bucket shook slightly as Key stood up, he face had an angry look on. He looked me straight in the eyes and stepped towards me. His hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet, we stood there in silence. The ride began to move upwards again, making me stumble into Key. I looked up to apologize, but I didn't have the chance to say anything.

He pulled me into a kiss, I froze. His hands cupped my face, and I kissed him back. My hands went around his neck, he bit the bottom of my lip letting our tongues begin to tangle. My heart sped up, a light fluttering made my head fuzzy. Key pulled away from the kiss with a smirk.

"Guess I'm just a prince now."