The End

Odd

In the distance a white bridge lit up with lantern lights, and the voice singing to me was none other than Key. He was dressed in white jeans and a black top, he held a microphone as he sung. Minho rowed the boat once again in the direction of the bridge, tears leaked out of my eyes as we approached the bridge. The smile on Key's face said everything I was feeling, he reached out a hand for me to take once we pulled up to the shore.

"Olive-ssi." He took a deep breath. "We met like this once before, you thought I was gay and I thought you were rude. I learned you had a talent and used it to get closer to you. Maybe it was the hair, or the weird way your hair is two different colors. It is the way you care more about others than yourself, and even in time of pain and suffering you find a way to make everyone feel better. " He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his hands around me briefly before looking me in the eyes.

"If it's not you, I don't want anyone else. In this whole year I don't think I looked at anyone else. Even the boys thought I was acting add." This earned chuckles from the rest of the men who surrounded one side of the bridge.

"What I'm trying to say is."He paused before reaching into his pocket, and finishing out a small blue box.

I was already crying as he got down on one knee opening the small box. "Olive, will you be mine forever?" Key had a very worried smile on his face.

I nodded like crazy, I didn't even hesitate. He stood up and slid the ring onto my finger, he kissed me passionately before hoots and hollers emerged from behind us.

"I love you Ducky." He smiled

"I love you Kibum."

--

Just eleven months later we got married together on the same bridge he proposed at. The wedding was small but warm, the families joined and cried as we celebrated our togetherness. Darby and Dad loved Key as much as I did, and they got along great. Selene as my maid of honor and Key had all the boys as his grooms men, we untied in love.

The honey moon was simple, we went to Jeju Island where we decided that in a few years we would welcome a family, but until then we enjoyed the beach and the sand. I did get a little sun burn which made Key worry, but this time I would love it unconditionally.

--

"Your little guy looks healthy, and is preparing for his journey in the world." I found what the nurse said cheesy, but what was so sweet was Key's adorable face as he looked at the ultrasound of our baby.

"Dad is going to sing you songs, and play catch with you. So excited to meet you little guy."

"Ya! Stop acting so cute, I never see it." I bugged Key as I wiped off the jelly from my enlarged tummy.

--

Key's P.O.V

We were in between songs on stage talking out to the thousands of fans sitting in the crowd.

"We love all the support you give us!" Jonghyun yelled.

"We appreciate all the posts on social media too!" Taemin smiled largely.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as a staff member whispered into my ear. "You wife is in labor."

I felt a mix of emotions; Happy, Worried and frightened, this caught the attention of the leader.

"What was that about?" Onew looked at me, the crowd got really quiet.

I plastered a huge smile on my face and began to walk to the edge of the stage.

"I'm going to be a dad!" I yelled running around the stage like a crazed man.

"Congratulations!" Several fan said as I raced off stage ripping my gear off and heading towards the van.

--

[Olive P.O.V]

Although next to impossible I regained little sense of touch, with the help of acupuncture and therapy I could once again feel slight pressure along my body. I smiled as I cradled my little boy in my arms, his face resembling his fathers greatly. I felt a kiss on my cheek as Key returned home from various SHINee related things, yes he stayed in SHINee even after the birth of our son Denver.

After all it was a happy ending for us, even after pain, struggle and loss we were still in love and happy together.

 

The End.