Chapter Five

Meant 2 Be | Woozi

!UNEDITED!

"Am I forgetting anything?" Kat mumbles to herself, looking around her room.

It was all confirmed and agreed with PDnim that Ghost, Seventeen and BTS would all go on a big group trip to a hotel that was based next to a large sandy beach with a bright blue ocean. The Seventeen boys surprisingly more excited than the others. 

"Come on, we have to go!" Minji called from the living room, trying to get Kat to hurry up. 

Both the BTS boys and the Seventeen boys were waiting outside the girl's dorm building, the girls apparently taking the longest to get ready. 

"Okay coming!" Kat called back, mentally cursing to herself, sure in her mind she was forgetting something, and she just didn't know what. Whether it was something important or not, she didn't know.

 Grabbing her bag, and throwing it over her shoulder. She rushes out to see the girls in the living room all with suitcases. She stops for a second, tilting her head looking at them with confusion.

"Why do you guys have suitcases?" 

"Because we need to bring everything we need" So-Eun says, making Kat laugh. 

"And you can't fit it into a bag?" Kat asks, holding up a bag full to the brim with her things. 

"No we can't fit it into a bag, because we need to bring a lot" Minji states, motioning her head to Kat's bag, she looks over to her.

"You sure that's going to be enough?" Kat smiles as she nods her.

"Yep!" Popping the p, Kat giggles before continuing on with her sentence. "I've got three pairs of short, three shirt and a pair of jeans and obviously underwear and bras and also my toothbrush and normal brush" Kat smile grew as she nodded her head. "Everything I need can fit into this bag"

"Only just" Minji replies, making the two other girls laugh and Kat roll her eyes, but blow off the comment.

"What about a swim suit?" Kirsten asks, as she tries to close her suitcase by sitting on it. Kat's mouth drops and shakes her head.

"No, I forgot" So-Eun giggles, shaking her head.

"Don't worry, I packed it for you knowing you'd forget"  

"Thanks!" Kat smiles, throwing her bag back over her shoulder. Checking her phone was in fact in her pocket, and putting on her black daps, she looks to the girls. "I'm ready" 

They nod, as Kirsten continues to still try and close her suitcase, the two other girls now trying to help her close it.

"You can go wait outside with the boys" Kat nods and hums in response.

"Okay" As she was leaving the room, she giggled when she heard Minji.

"What the freak do you have in here?!"

Leaving the girls alone to their own suitcases, Kat walks down the hall and makes her way to the elevators. Clicking the button to call it up, Kat hums to herself and sways her head from side to side.

The elevator arrives and she enters it and clicks the ground floor button. The song in the elevator just so happening to be Ghost's own song. Giggle to herself, she starts to mumble along to the words, before singing loudly and dancing alone. With a ding of the bell, the elevator reaches the ground floor and the doors open. Composing herself, she exits and heads to the main doors.

The twenty boys stood outside the building, all grouped off into their own buses. The girls were placed on bus two, along with the BTS boys, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Mingyu and finally Jihoon, who Hoshi had dragged along to that bus. 

Kat smiled once she saw Jimin and Hobi standing outside the bus, chatting together like normal.

"Hey Oppa" She giggles, grabbing onto Jimin's arm. Jimin jumps slightly, before realising it was Kat and lets out a laugh as he shakes his head.

"How are you doing?" Jimin smiles, wrapping his arms around his sister for s tight hug.

"I'm great, you?"

"I'm good" Jimin smiles, before a cough is heard from beside them. They turn to see Hobi holding his arms out asking for a hug, without looking in Kat's direction. Giggling, Kat quickly wraps her arms around his neck and he instantly wraps his around her waist.

"Hello Hobi Oppa" She giggles again, making him laugh.

"Hello Kat"

-

From inside the bus, Jihoon watched through the window as Kat hugged Hob. Letting out a sigh, Hoshi's voice distracts him only for a second, before returning his gaze back to Kat.

"You really need to get back together with her" Jihoon sighed again, resting his elbow on the window side and his head on his hand, mumbling a response.

"Shut up Hoshi"

-

Back outside the bus, Jimin rolled his eyes as his big brother instincts started to kick in as he started pulling his sister out of Hobi's grasp.

"Okay, okay, you can let her go now" This caused Kat to giggle and Hobi to pout.

"Nooo, not yet" He held out the no, tightening his grip on Kat's waist. Kat tapped on his shoulder lightly, as his grip started to get too tight.

"Okay Hobi Oppa, I need to breathe" Jimin gasps, pulling Kat away and glaring slightly at Hobi.

"See now you're even suffocating my sister" Jimin shakes his head in disapproval, as Hobi looks to Kat with a pout.

"Sorry Kat" Kat smiles, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

"It's okay Oppa" The pout on Hobi's face soon changes to his usual blinding smile. 

"I'm going to get on the bus now," He starts, looking over to Kat one last time. "Sit next to me on the bus?" Kat laughs and nods her head in response. His smile grows, nodding his head also, getting onto the bus. 

A chuckle comes from beside her, making her turn to see Jimin shaking his head slightly as he looked down at the floor.

"What am I going to do with you?" He mumbles to himself, making Kat raise an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Looking up quickly, Jimin shakes his head once again.

"Nothing" He smiles, lightly grabbing onto her wrist "Come on, let's get on the bus" 

 -

Bus two was silent, with everyone either sleep or listening to music, not a single sound was made.

Jihoon had his ear phones in, playing the loudest song he could find on his phone. His eyes, not helping him by moving their way to Kat every two seconds. She had sat next to Hobi, like she told him she would and soon feel asleep as soon as the bus started moving. 

Jihoon sighed, closing his eyes trying to stop himself from looking over another time. 

Suddenly, everyone gets thrown forward as the bus skids to a stop. Jihoon's eyes snap open and look to Kat to check to see if she was okay. Jihoon lets out a sigh, once he sees Hobi's arms around her. Rubbing the back of his neck, he looks around to the others. 

"What happened?" Hoshi groggily asks, being woken up from the stop.

"I don't know" Jihoon replied bluntly.

A loud cough came from the front of the bus, as the driver stands at the end of the isle. 

"I'm sorry about that, something popped the tire, and I'll try to get it fixed"

Looking back down to Kat, he frowns slightly. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he unlocks it and opens the text and composes a text for Kat.

Jihoon – 11:23am

Are you okay?

Sending the text anyways, his eyes move from his phone to Kat as he watches her see the notification light up her phone. Turning back, Kat looks to him and he raises an eyebrow and mouths to her:

'Well?'

She smiles a small smile in his direction, before turning back around. Running his hand through his hair, Jihoon's phone lights up with a notification. A single text from Kat.

Kat – 11:24am

I'm fine thanks, hope you are too.

Smiling to himself at this small victory of a text back, he looks up to see her still looking down at her phone. Quickly, he types a reply before she can look away.

Jihoon – 11:24am

I'm good, as long as you're okay.

Kat – 11:25am

Good

Jihoon looks up, his gaze meeting Kat's. Smiling slightly, she returns it before letting out a sigh and turning back to Hobi.

"Hey you okay?" He asks, noticing her down feeling. Faking a smile, she looks up and nods her head.

"I'm good" He nods in response, still looking like he wasn't convinced before shaking it off and looking out the window.

"Weird how the bus got a flat tire" Hobi said, making Kat nod in agreement.

"Yeah, it was"

-

The bus arrived at the hotel, hours after the flat tire occurred.   With the rest of the boys already in their rooms and sorted, Seungcheol waited outside for them to arrive. Waving to them as the bus pulled up, everyone dashes off the bus and falls to the floor.

"Finally, no more bus!" Taehyung and Jungkook scream, dramatically as they kiss the ground. 

Letting out a laugh, Seungcheol turns to everyone with a smile.

"Our rooms have already been sorted out, apparently the boss decided them" Nodding his head, Namjoon appears next to Seungcheol looking over the paper he held in his hands. 

"So, there are six rooms and four people are in one room; the girls are all in one room, Hobi, Jimin, Woozi and Hoshi are in another, Wonwoo and Mingyu you're with Seungcheol and Vernon, Suga you're with Minghao, Chan and Jun and finally the rest of us BTS boys are together" He explains, looking over to the boys, who now had their mouths open with shock.

"Can't we decide who rooms with who?" Jimin asks, already not pleased with who his roommates are. Sure he was fine with Hobi, but with Woozi. That was a no-no in his book, share a room with the person that broke his poor little sister's heart.

"The boss was the one who decided everything"

Letting out a sigh, Jimin mumbles to himself as he picks up his bag and throws it over his shoulder. From the side, Jihoon gulps, his gaze moving between a pissed off Jimin to a quiet Kat. Letting out a sigh of his own, Jihoon makes his way over to Kat, stopping next to her as their hands lightly brush together.

"You okay?" He asks, getting her attention. Kat turns and smiles slightly.

"I'm okay, are you?" Jihoon nods in response and mumbles a 'yeah'. He looks down to their hands that lightly brush up against each other. As he goes to take his chance to hold it, Jimin sees this and drags Kat away before he can even try. 

Watching Kat being dragged away, Jihoon runs a hand through his hair letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Seriously dude," Hoshi started from beside him. "You have to get back together with her" Jihoon shakes his head away from any thought.

"Shut up Hoshi"

-

Once everyone was settled down in their hotel rooms, everyone decided to break away from each other and do their own things. Since it was quite late into the evening, some went for a meal, some went to the bar and others stayed in their hotel room. 

On this night, Minji wearing a simple pair of black jeans, and a nice white top. Minji decided she would head to the bar. As she headed down, she saw a couple of the Seventeen members running around doing their own crazy things. Letting out a giggle, she made her way into to the hotel bar and sat on a seat up on the bar. 

Other members were also in there: some from Seventeen, a couple of BTS and also Kirsten too. Smiling as the waiter came over to serve her, she ordered her drink.

"Vodka and coke please"

"Coming up" The waiter replied with a smile, before heading off to make her drink. 

"What's got you alone here sweetheart?" A deep voice appears beside her, turning her head to look at the man, her smile faded when she was faced with Mingyu.

"Oh, hi" Mingyu chuckled slightly, taking a sip of his drink. 

"Why are you acting this way?" 

"Acting what way?" Minji says, acting oblivious to his question. Mingyu sighs, shaking his head at her.

"Like this, I thought we had a good time on our date before" Minji shakes her head also, letting out a laugh.

"Yeah me too, but then I found out about your girlfriend" Minji pats his shoulder, getting up out of her seat. "Next time you ask a girl out, make sure not to have another girlfriend first" Taking her drink that the waiter just handed her, she walks away from Mingyu feeling proud of herself.

"Wait" Mingyu calls out, making Minji's proud feeling instantly deflate, but she continues to walk away. 

"No Mingyu, leave me alone"

"Minji!" Catching up, he grabs her arm to stop her from walking away. Minji glares at him, looking from his hand on her arm to his face.

"Let go of me Mingyu"

"No, not until you talk to me" He glares back, looking her straight in the face.

"Mingyu" Her glare hardens, as she tries to get her arm out of his grasp. "Let me go!"

"No, not until you talk to me!" 

"No! I don't want to talk to you!" 

"Is there a problem here?" Another deep voice appears next to them. Wonwoo stood here with a serious look upon his face, looking between Mingyu and Minji.

"Wonwoo" Minji smiles, before letting out a breath. "Tell Mingyu to let go of me" 

"You heard her" Wonwoo turned to Mingyu, raising an eyebrow slightly. "Let go of her" 

"Wonwoo this has nothing to do with you, leave us alone" Wonwoo shook his head and let out a light chuckle.

"It does, if she wants you to let her go and you won't" Minji stays silent, smiling as she watches Wonwoo back her up. Raising an eyebrow, Mingyu looks between Minji and Wonwoo.

"Is there something going on between you?" He asks, making Wonwoo let out a sigh.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Mingyu lets out a laugh, shaking his head.

"There is!" Mingyu scoffs, letting go of Minji's arm and turning to Wonwoo. "What the hell dude? You go after her even though you know your friend likes her, what about the 'bro code' dude?" 

"You guys went on one date, and you already had a pregnant girlfriend at the time!" Wonwoo spat, a glare appearing on his delicate facial features. "So don't talk about liking her"

Mingyu scoffs again, his glare not leaving his face.

"Oh and you suppose you do like her?"

"So what if I do? It's doesn't matter to you anyways, go back to your pregna-..." Wonwoo got cut off, as he felt a force hit his left cheek. Holding his cheek and looking back, he sees Mingyu with his fist in the air. 

"She's not my ing girlfriend! She was a one night stand that didn't mean anything" 

Minji gasps at this, getting in-between the two boys.

"Shut up! She's pregnant so it means something you , you even if at the time it was a one night stand, now you have to care" Letting out a scoff, Minji shakes her head. "And for the record, Wonwoo and I have nothing going on, and even if we did, it would have nothing to do with you so back off" Letting out a breath once she finishes ranting, she turns to leave.  "And leave me the alone and stop assuming " 

Walking away properly this time, Minji heads into one of the open elevators. Sighing, she leans back against the wall with her eyes closed, trying to calm her breathing.  Opening her eyes back up, she looks in the direction of where they were standing to see Wonwoo with a frown on his face. The doors close as Minji sees him, shaking his head and stalking off away from Mingyu, who was standing there with a shocked look on his face.

"I thought this trip was meant to be fun, not drama central" 

-

Jihoon – 8:34pm

Enjoyed your day so far?

Kat – 8:34pm

Yes I have, have you?

Jihoon – 8:35pm

I have thank you:)

Kat – 8:35pm

That's good too:)

Watching Jihoon from his bed, Jimin raises an eyebrow as he sees Jihoon smile down at his phone. Letting out a sigh, Jimin grabs his phone and unlocks it to message Kat.

Jimin – 8:36pm

Who are you texting?

Kat – 8:36pm

No one, why?

Jimin – 8:37pm

Are you sure?

Kat – 8:37pm

Yeahhhh????????

Jimin – 8:38pm

If you're texting who I think you're texting then stop.

Kat – 8:39pm

Who do you think I'm texting and why should I stop?

Jimin – 8:40pm

You know fully well why you should stop.

Kat – 8:40pm

Suree, whatever Jimin.

Jimin – 8:41pm

Hey! Show some respect!

Jimin – 8:42pm

Kat, I swear you better stop texting him right now!

Looking up from his phone, he glares over to Jihoon who is still chuckling down at his own phone. Scoffing, his grip on his phone tightens as he gets up off of his bed and heads straight out the door. Slamming the door behind him, he walks down the hall and walks straight into the girl's room. Kat jumped when she heard the door suddenly open and she gulps when she sees how angry her brother is.

"You better not be ing texting him" 

"Why does it matter to you?" Kat asks, standing up glaring at her brother.

"Because he hurt you, I don't want you talking to him anymore!"

"You can't control me Jimin, I can do what I want and talk to who I want" Jimin scoffs, shaking his head.

"No you can't! You're only just a child!" Kat scoffs also, sending him a disgusted look.

"Only just a child? I'm 17! I'm not a child!"

"Yes, you are! You're a stubborn child who doesn't know when to do something when someone tells you to!" Kat scoffs again, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, then if i'm a child then what are you? A baby?" Jimin's glare hardens as he lets out a fake laugh.

"Oh Ha Ha! Very funny!" 

"I know right! I'm hilarious" 

"Don't talk to him anymore! Or I'll make sure it'll be hell!" He says, pointing to her. Glaring back, Kat rolls her eyes.

"Oh, so you're black mailing now are you?"

"You're still under the age of 18, and he isn't so I definitely can" 

"Get out Jimin!"

"No! Not until you get it through your thick skull that you can't speak to him anymore!" 

"Get out Jimin!"

"No!"

"GET OUT!" Kat yells, throwing a pillow from her bed, hitting him in the chest. Tears starting to appear in her eyes. "JUST GET OUT!" Jimin lets out a sigh, lowering his voice.

 "I told you once, I'm not going to tell you again, stop talking to him" With this, Jimin exits the girls room closing the door behind him. 

Finally letting the tears she had in her eyes fall. Kat lets out a scream, throwing her phone against the door and it falls to the floor. Collapsing to the fall, Kat lets out a sob, her cries filling up the empty room.

-

Back down at the bar, Kirsten sat with Seungcheol as they laugh and joke together, drinking whatever drink they decided to order.

"And-And" Seungcheol watched, as the girl he slowly began to fall for, laughed to herself in her drunken state, unable to finish her story. Shaking her head, she wipes under her eyes of any tears and smiles looking up at Seungcheol. "I'm sorry, it's just really funny" 

Seungcheol smiles back, nodding his head slightly, letting out his own laugh.

"I'm sure it is" Kirsten raises an eyebrow, tilting her head slightly.

"Is that sarcasm?" Seungcheol lets out another laugh and shakes his head.

"It's not, trust me" His smile grows, when Kirsten nods her head and smiles up at him.

"Okay, I believe you for now" Letting out another giggle as she speaks, Kirsten picks up her drink to have another sip, but spills it over her top. "Opps" looking up innocently at Seungcheol, she pouts. "I spilt some" 

Seungcheol shakes his head, standing up with a slight waddle. 

"I think that's enough now" Kirsten pouts again, sighing and standing up, falling into Seungcheol. "Yeah, that's definitely enough now" 

Dragging their both tipsy selves to the elevator. Seungcheol lets out a sigh as he looks down at the dyed blonde haired girl. As they get into the elevator, Kirsten puts her arms around his waist and puts her head in his neck for a hug. 

"Thanks" She mumbles, making him let out a small laugh.

"For what?"

"For being so nice" She backs away slightly, still keeping her arms around his waist so she could look up at him. "It's nice" Looking down at her, he smiles.

"It's okay, anything for you" Staring at each other for a moment, Kirsten takes the opportunity to pull him close and connect their lips in a kiss. Instantly expecting the kiss, Seungcheol kisses back with the same emotion as Kirsten. Pulling him closer, Kirsten wraps her arms around his neck, making him take a couple of steps forward so she hits the wall behind her.

Pulling away for a moment, Seungcheol takes a breath. 

"This is wrong, you're drunk" He sighs out, but Kirsten shakes him off by shaking her head and reconnecting their lips, before pulling away again.

"I want this"