Chapter Thirteen

Meant 2 Be | Woozi

! Unedited !

"So," The girls stood in front of Kat. "tell us everything"

Kaylee smirked slightly, leaning forward. Kat stayed silent, crossing her arms over her chest as she lent back in her chair.

"Come on, tell us" Kat continued to stay quiet, but couldn't help, but smile as she looked down to the floor causing Minji to notice. She raises an eyebrow, she lent up against the arm of the chair and she smirked up at Kat.

"Something happened didn't it?" Getting again, no reply this leads to the girls all giggling.

"Ooo!"

"Something happened!" Kaylee squealed, clinging onto Kat's arm.

"Tell all!"

-

The twelve boys stood in front of Jihoon. The two ring leaders: Soonyoung and Minghao stood closest.

"So, what happened between you two then?" Jihoon rolled his eyes, leaning his head onto one of his hands.

"I don't know what you're on about"

"Now, now," Soonyoung started "You know what we're on about" Jihoon smirked to himself, shrugging as he looked around the eleven other boys.

"Not much to talk about"

"So something did happen?" Minghao asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Come on dude, tell us" Seungcheol pleads, crossing his arms over his chest. Jihoon zipped his lips closed, and pretended to throw away the key. Soonyoung sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"You know I can just go and ask So-Eun, she'll probably know everything about what happened" This made the smirk drop off Jihoon face, making one appear on Soonyoung's. "So come on, tell us"

"Fine, we may have kissed" Jihoon starts, as the boys make an 'oo' sound. "A couple of times"

"So, are you finally back together?" Soonyoung asks happily, but Jihoon shakes his head, ripping away Soonyoung's happiness.

"Not yet" The boys groan, all face palming.

"Why not?!" Soonyoung cries, making Jihoon shrugs, looking down to the floor.

"I don't know, we just haven't figured what's going on yet" The blue headed boy moaned at this and face palmed.

"You have to be kidding me" Uncovering his face, Soonyoung looks up to Jihoon, sending him a serious look. "You have to sort this out quickly, before it's too late"

-

Two days later.

"Wow, so this is the recording studio" Kaylee smiles, looking around the room. Letting out a small giggle, Kat replies as she nods her head.

"Yeah, it's nothing special"

"You say that, but to me this is amazing"

"You're lucky to be here, we're recording some music for our new album, so you're lucky our manger let you in here with us" So-Eun pipes in as she sets her bag down on the couch, and takes out the pieces of paper with the lyrics on.

"Then where are the other girls?"

"They're not booked in for today, we record it two at a time so we can focus more on learning the lyrics as well as how to sing them and when"

"Don't you already know them since you wrote them?" Kaylee asks, taking a seat next to So-Eun's bag.

"Yeah, but we haven't sang them with the actual music yet, so we have to learn timing so if we're focused on the timing we could forget the lyrics" So-Eun explains, making Kaylee nod her head.

"Oh, I get you, I get you" Kaylee hums, before letting out a small sigh. Shrugging, she looks up to both Kat and So-Eun, before she continues to talk. "So what song are you recording today?"

"It's a song Kat wrote" So-Eun giggles, looking to over Kat, who starts to blush. "And it's a love song"

"Ooo" Kaylee giggles, sending a suggestive look, as she continues. "Is it about someone we know?"

"Shut up, it's not about anyone it's just for the album" Kat mutters, keeping her gaze to the floor as Kaylee and So-Eun share a glance.

"Sure, it's only for the album" Kaylee says sarcastically, causing So-Eun to laugh and Kat's blush to darken.

"Seriously guys, shut up" Kat mutters again, pushing some of her hair back behind her ear. Her blush refusing to calm down.

The two other girls giggle to themselves, as they watch Kat fuss over her lyric sheets. Sending one last look to each other, So-Eun lets out a sigh and stands up from the seat she was previously sat in.

"Let's get started shall we?" She asks, finally deciding to change the subject. Kat, with her back facing them let out a quiet sigh as her face started to cool down. Once her cheeks had finally went back to normal, she turned around to face the two other girls with a smile.

"Sure"

The time past quite quickly, as Kat and So-Eun got their parts recorded and some of the backup vocals recorded. Kaylee giggles as she talks to them, as the other was in the booth. Kat was the first one to use the booth.

"And she says this isn't about Woozi" Kaylee giggles, sending a look to So-Eun, as she nods in agreement.

"Obviously it is, you can tell by the lyrics"

Letting out a sigh, Kat falls onto the couch as she switches with So-Eun when her session ends. Hearing a small giggle coming from Kaylee, Kat sends her a look.

"If you mention one thing about how this song is apparently about someone I will hit you"

"All you have to admit is if it is for him or not"

"And I've told you it isn't about anyone" Kat states, making Kaylee pout.

"Oh come one kitkat, tell me the truth"

"I am telling you the truth" Letting out a puff, Kaylee sends her a disbelieving look.

"I don't believe you"

"Then don't believe me"

A while after that, So-Eun soon finished up her parts and exited the recording booth. Looking to and from Kat and Kaylee, So-Eun picks up her bag and puts it over her shoulder.

"You girls okay?"

"Yeah" Kaylee smiles up at her, before looking to Kat. "Are we going to get some food now?" She asks putting her hand on her stomach, "Because I'm starving"

"How about we go out for food?" So-Eun suggests, as Kat and Kaylee stand up.

"Sure"

Saying goodbye to the person who was helping them record, they exit the recording room and start to walk to the elevators. Feeling a poke at her elbow, Kat turns to her head to see Kaylee smiling.

"Please just tell us who it's about" Kat mentally face palms, and lets out a breath.

"You're not going to let this go are you?"

"Nope" Kaylee giggles and pokes her again. "So tell us"

"Tell us what?" A familiar voice says from behind them, making them all jump.

Turning around, they see the three partly smiling faces of Soonyoung, Minghao and Jihoon. Gasping slightly, Kat blushes and moves her gaze to the floor. Jihoon on the other hand decided to smirk slightly, but also kept his gaze close to the floor.

"Nothing" She mumbles, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Really?" Soonyoung asks, raising an eyebrow. Kaylee giggles, opening to speak, but before she can Kat realises and covers .

"Seriously nothing" Kat chuckles nervously, as Kaylee tries to speak with Kat covering , but all the noise that was heard was gibberish. After a couple of seconds, Kat squeaks, pulling her hand away from Kaylee's mouth, and hitting her arm.

"You me!" She gasps. Kaylee giggles, sticking her tongue out as a response.

"Anyways," So-Eun giggles, turning to smile at Soonyoung. "Do you want to join us for some food?"

"We can't right now, but how about later, when we finish recording?" Soonyoung suggests, smiling back at her.

"Sure"

"We're in the studio currently, so we'll be finished at around five"

"Okay, we'll see you later" So-Eun smiles, and the ding of the elevator comes to their attention.

"See you later" Placing a quick kiss on her cheek, the girls leave the three boys and enter the elevator.

The doors slowly close, and as soon as they do Kat hits Kaylee again on the arm, sending her a look.

"Why did you almost say what we were talking about?"

"So it is about him!"

"No it's not!"

-

Four months ago.

"Why are we watching this-..."

"Shh" Kat's shushes Jihoon, holding one finger up as her eyes stayed focused on the TV screen.

"Seriously-..." But before Jihoon can continue, Kat cuts him off again, sending him a deadly look.

"If you talk again I will hurt you" Turning her attention back to the TV, she smiles to herself, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"But its heartstrings, you've seen it before" This made Kat roll her eyes, before hitting Jihoon over the head.

"And I'm trying to watch it now" Jihoon lets out a huff, rubbing his head as he watches Kat turn back round to the TV. "You can't be seriously" He mutters, making Kat send him a glare. Jihoon sighs, becoming quiet as he watches Kat watch the drama. He smiles slightly, when he sees her face light up from whatever was currently happening in the drama. Resting back against the couch, Jihoon chuckles slightly, every time she made a face.

"Are you done watching me?" She giggles, turning to look at him.

"You told me to be quiet, you never told me to watch it" Kat lets out a sigh, sending him a look.

"You're trouble" She sighs out, shaking her head as she looks back to the TV.

"But you love me" 

"Oh I don't know about that" Jihoon raises an eyebrow, sending her an unamused look.

"I don't believe you, you love me a lot" Turning back round to face him, Kat shakes her head.

"Nah ah!"

"Ya!" Jihoon says suddenly, pushing her down onto the couch, so he was leaning above her. "Don't lie" Letting out a small giggle, Kat makes a face.

"Well maybee" She says holding the e.

"It's not a maybe, it's a definitely" Kat continues to smile, not replying. Leaning down above her face, Jihoon smiles. "And don't ever stop"

"I won't if you won't" It was Jihoon's turn to make a face, before making a remark.

"Who said I even loved you?" This made Kat gasp, and hit him on the arm.

"Ya!" Jihoon quickly shuts her up by pressing their lips together, before pulling away.

"I love you" Kat giggles again, but still rolls her eyes playfully at him.

"You better"

"Oh I better?"

"Yeah" She confirms, making her lips out. "And I love you too"

-

"They're so oblivious it hurts" So-Eun sighs, crossing her arms over her chest. She was sat with Hoshi, Kaylee and Minghao, up in the living room of the girl's dorm room. They had sent the 'couple' out to get food, not two hours earlier and still with no sign of them showing up anytime soon, Hoshi lets out a sigh.

"I told you we should have just ordered pizzas"

"Whose idea was it to send them again?" Minghao complained, his hunger taking over. Kaylee sends him a look before replying.

"Mine, because they need to stop being stupid. If having them alone together helps that then that's what's going to happen"

"It's nice that you care, but I'm getting hungry!" Minghao pouts, making Kaylee rolls her eyes and pat his cheek.

"Poor baby" She says sarcastically, making his roll his eyes.

From the other couch, Hoshi and So-Eun exchange looks of confusion. Before they would awkwardly flirt, but now it was like they found each other the most annoying people on earth.

"How about I just call Kat and see where they are?" So-Eun pipes up, breaking the glare the other two had.

"Please" Hoshi begs, sending So-Eun a knowing look. So-Eun lets out a sigh, picking her phone up off the table and dialling Kat's number. After a few rings, the line becomes silent before Kat's voice calls out through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Just about to enter the building" Kat quickly replies, making a small smile appear on So-Eun face.

"Great, see you once you're up" Kat hums in response, before So-Eun hangs up the phone and places it back on the table.

"So?" Minghao starts, before Kaylee cuts him off and finishes his sentence.

"Where are they?" So-Eun giggles slightly, when she sees Minghao send Kaylee a glare, before answering their question.

"They're outside the building"

"They better have food with them" Minghao mutters, crossing his arms over his chest as he sits back into the couch.

"They've been gone for two hours, they must have food" Hoshi response, placing one arm around So-Eun's waist, as she moved to put her head on his chest.

After another few minutes, the room was silent and the jingling of keys were heard from outside the door. The four turned to see Kat and Jihoon enter the living room, hands empty with no sign of food.

"Didn't you buy any food?" Kaylee asks, looking down to their empty hands.

"No, when did you ask us to buy food?"

"When you left! Two hours ago!" Minghao exclaims, sending looks to both Kat and Jihoon.

"Wait, we've been gone for two hours?" Jihoon asks, making the four nod in response.

"What were you going?" So-Eun asks, raising an eyebrow as the 'couple' started to blush bright red.

"Nothing"

"Why didn't you bring foo like we asked?!" Minghao whines again, his arms going over his stomach. "I'm so hungry!"

"We can go out now for some if you want" Kat says, pointing to the door, making the four sit up quickly and all call out;

"NO!" Kat pouts, looking down slightly.

"Okay, didn't have to yell"

"We'll just order a pizza" So-Eun smiles to Kat, making her nod her head.

"Okay" Letting out a sigh, So-Eun falls back into Soonyoung's arms, as Kat and Jihoon sit on the couches at opposite ends. (If you can't picture that, what I mean is it would be; Jihoon, Minghao, Kaylee, and then on the other couch; Hoshi, So-Eun and Kat).

"So..." Kaylee starts, looking to and from Jihoon and Kat a couple of times. "What where you doing that took you two hours to return?" They noticed a small amount of colour go onto the duo's cheeks, before Jihoon replies for them.

"Nothing"

"Obviously" Minghao replies sarcastically, "Otherwise you would have brought food by now" With his arms still crossed over his chest, his gaze moves to the floor causing Kaylee to roll her eyes and to look between them again.

"Seriously though, what happened?" She smiles cheekily.

"Nothing happened" Kat blushed, resting her head on her palm. "Why you so interested?"

"Because-..."

"The only thing I'm interested in is WHEN ARE WE ORDERING FOOD?!" An annoyed Minghao yells, throwing his arms over his chest, cutting Kaylee off in the process. Sending a glare to Minghao, she hits him over the head.

"Well why don't you go order it then!"

"Well maybe I don't want to be the one to order it" Minghao glares back, as Kaylee rolls her eyes. 

"Then don't complain!" As the two continued to argue. Kat looked over to So-Eun and raised an eyebrow, motioning her head to the two who were arguing.

Shrugging back, So-Eun lets out a sigh, picking up her phone and standing up as she heads to the kitchen.

Kat's eyes follow So-Eun, but moves back once she's out of sight. Her face lights up, once her eyes catch Jihoon's, who was already looking at her with a smile on his face. Kat giggles to herself once she see's Jihoon pull a face at her, her attention gets diverted once she feels her phone vibrate from her pocket. Unlocking it, she notices a text come up on her screen.

Hobi Oppa~ - 9:35pm

Hey, you able to meet up tomorrow?

Kat smiles faintly, as she writes a reply.

Kat- 9:36pm

Sure, when and where?

-

Seven years ago.

Minji watched from the side lines. It was the annual senior ditch day, and Minji watched her fellow seniors cry in laughter as they left the school grounds. This year, the school had decided to spring the ditch day on them, almost like a present for in between finals, to relieve finals stress you could say.

Minji sat with a book in one hand and a coffee in the other. A small sigh left her lips, as her eyes followed the popular group. Her eyes went straight to the tall dark haired boy, Jeon Wonwoo. His dark hair was covered with a grey beanie and a pair of round glasses sat up on his nose. His head turned to Minji's direction once one of his friends pats him on shoulder and motions to her direction.

Minji blushed, quickly turning her attention to her coffee. Bringing it up to her lips, she sips at it and jumps slightly once she hears a voice.

"Wonwoo is looking at you" Her friend, YoungHee giggled. Minji's blush reddened, as she shook her head.

"Shut up YoungHee" YoungHee rolled her eyes, before giggling again.

"But he is, just look!" Letting out another sigh, Minji moves her gaze from YoungHee back over to Wonwoo's direction, where he was in fact looking over at her. Wonwoo's smile grew once he had noticed her look back at him again, making Minji smile back. "Why can't you guys just get together already?" YoungHee sighed, dramatically sitting down next to her. Unable to break her gaze with Wonwoo, Minji just hummed in response. This earned a scoff from YoungHee as she rolled her eyes once again. "You're not even listening to me are you?"

"Huh?" Finally braking her trance from looking at Wonwoo, Minji looks to YoungHee with a confused look. "What were you talking about?" YoungHee scoffs again, throwing her arms up in a playful way.

"There's no getting through to you" Standing up, YoungHee starts to walk away, laughing as she hears Minji call for her.

"YoungHee!"

Wonwoo watched, laughing at the confused girl as she chased after her best friend. Wonwoo turned to see Mingyu smiling at him. Wonwoo raises an eyebrow, sending his own best friend a look.

"What?"

"When are you going to ask that girl out?" Wonwoo shrugs, smiling lightly to himself as he looks to the floor.

"Maybe I will eventually" Mingyu laughed, patting him on the shoulder.

"Well you should at some point by the way you look at her" Wonwoo's smile grows as hecontinues to listen to Mingyu talk. "What's her name anyways?"

-

Tada! New chapter finally finished, hopefully you've enjoyed it.

You also got a bit of background on Minji and Wonwoo.

Sorry the late took so long for this chapter, it took a while to figure out how I wanted it to go, so hopefully this chapter makes sense.

Please remember to vote, comment and follow for more:)

-Kat