Chapter Twelve

Meant 2 Be | Woozi

! Unedited !

Eight months before.

Kat skipped through the Pledis corridors, as she hummed out loud to a song she had in her head, her bag that was placed over her shoulder, jumping slightly as she skipped. A person caught her attention, making her slow down and come to a stop. Smiling, she giggles slightly as she speaks.

"Hello Jihoon"

"Hey Kat, you going to practice?" He asks, noticing her bag on her shoulder. Nodding her head in reply, Kat beams brightly.

"Yep! We're close to our debut now so we're practicing extra hard!" Jihoon smiles at this, nodding along with her.

"Cool, I'm sure you guys will do great" Giggling, she bows slightly as her cheeks turn a light pink.

"Thanks Jihoon"

"You're welcome" Looking at the clock on the wall, Kat frowns slightly, before turning back to Jihoon.

"I have to get to practice, talk to you another time?" She says asking, when Jihoon nods in reply, Kat's smile brightens once again. "See you later" She waves, turning around to walk away.

"Kat!" Jihoon calls, getting her attention and she turns back around, tilting her head slightly in confusion.

"Yeah?"

"Um, would you want to get some food later, you know, maybe some dinner?"

"Like a date?" She giggles, sending him a playful look. Jihoon shrugs, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"If you want it to be"

"Okay, but I really do have to get to practice, so I'll see you later" Kat smiles, and Jihoon smiles back.

"Sure, see you later"

"Bye"

"Oh, one last thing!" Jihoon calls out, making Kat giggle again and turn back around.

"Yes?"

"You should call me Oppa from not on" Kat shrugs, sending Jihoon a playfulish look.

"Maybe I will one day" Jihoon goes to reply, but before he can, Kat rushes off and her giggles are the only thing he can hear.

"Bye Jihoon"

-

Now.

"Flight 365 from America has now landed" Kat giggled to herself, as she waited impatiently outside the exit gate. Jumping slightly in her spot, Kat's smile widened once she saw the gates open and the people start to stream out. Her eyes flicked through the people, trying her hardest to find the desired person.

"KAT!!" She heard a squeak coming from in front of her and her eyes focused on a short brown haired girl.

"KAYLEE!" Crashing each other into a hug, the girls giggle as they jump around in a circle. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" Kaylee replies, backing away from the hug for a second. "Love the hair change" Kaylee giggles again, noticing Kat's dark cherry red hair. Kat shrugged, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Well thanks, its suits me so well doesn't it" She says giggling as Kaylee nods along.

"It really does"

"Thanks"

After picking up Kaylee's bags, they made their way to the bus stop to catch the bus back to Ghost's dorm. Once they got onto the bus, they went to the quiet section with less people at the back. Sitting down with a huff, Kaylee places her bag on her lap as Kat sits next to her. When the bus soon started to move, Kaylee turned to Kat with a smirk.

"So, you and Jihoon, care to tell me the deets?" Kat laughed, shaking her head slightly.

"The deets? Really?" All Kaylee did was nod with a large cheeky smile. Letting out a sigh, Kat continues to speak. "What do you know?"

"Well," Kaylee paused for a moment, thinking. "What's going on at the moment, what haven't you told me during our skype sessions?" Kat begins to think, before shrugging.

"I'm not sure, I mean, I think I told you everything"

"Well what about Jimin?" Kat instantly rolls her eyes, sending Kaylee a look.

"Don't even mention Jimin"

"Oh no" Kaylee says, sending a look to Kat "What's he done now?"

"He's a jerk and the worst person on earth"

"And?"

"He basically told me to go find my mum and to basically disappear" Kaylee gasps, sending another look to her.

"Seriously?!" All Kat did was nod. "Jackass" Kaylee whispers, making Kat burst into laughter.

"My words exactly"

"But seriously, I think you should get back together with Jihoon, what Jimin says"

"I wish it was easier than that"

"It is as easy as that" Kaylee laughs, "You go up to him and say 'I love you, please can we date again' and there you go because you know for certain he'd take you back!" Kat lets out a sigh, she opens to say something before shaking her head and closing it again. This makes Kaylee smirk, and think up her next idea to make her think about it more. "Because you never know, someone might steal him from you" She jokingly says, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh shut up" Kat mumbles, before glaring at her slightly "And back off" Kaylee rolls her eyes, laughing.

"I'm joking, i'm joking, you have more chance of you getting stolen from him then he is from you" Kat makes a face, looking at Kaylee confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you and Hobi have a thing don't you?"

"No"

"Really? I always thought you had" Kaylee sends her a look, trying to get Kat to get the message.

"I don't get what you mean" Kaylee sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"What i'm saying is, you had a crush on Hobi long before you met Jihoon, and i'm pretty sure Hobi still returns those feelings" Kat makes a 'pft' noise, making a face.

"Don't be silly, Hobi would never feel like that for me" This time it's Kaylee who made a face.

"Sure," she stops for a moment to laugh. "I swear you're both as oblivious as each other"

"Shut up"

"No, because you know it's true"

"It's not true"

"I bet Hobi will make a move, I don't know when, but trust me, I'm sure he will"

"Yeah, sure he will" Kat says sarcastically.

"So you want to make a bet?"

"I'm not making a bet on anything"

"So you think he will to then? Otherwise you'd make the bet"

"No, I'm not making the best because it's a stupid idea anyways." Kat says, starting to go red.

"Oh my god" Kaylee says, as her face starts to go into realisation and the smile on her face goes from a normal smile to a cheeky 'I know your secret' smile.

"What?"

"Something's already happened between you two hasn't it?"

"No nothing's happened between us"

"Liar"

"I'm not lying!" Kat laughs, pink still on her cheeks.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"I don't believe you, missy" Kat glares slightly

"Hey! I'm older than you, be nice"

"Be serious with me now Unnie, has something happened between you two?"

"No, nothing's happened like what you're thinking"

"Has he tried to kiss you?"

"No"

"Has he stared lovingly down at your lips?" this causes Kat to go silent, "Unnie?" When she got no reply, Kaylee began to giggle. "Oh! He totally has!"

"Okay, yes, maybe? I don't know"

"What happened?"

"Well you know how i told you the three groups went away for a week for the holiday"

"Yeah?"

"Because some stuff had happened between Jihoon and me and basically Hobi cheered me up and kinda stared at my lips for like 30 seconds" Kat shrugs, "But that doesn't mean anything, there isn't anything going on between us and it never will"

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure Unnie" Kaylee smirks, before slapping her in the shoulder. "And I can't believe you never told me!" Kat shrugged, looking down at her lap before mumbling.

"I thought I did"

"I thought I did my " Kaylee laughs, putting her bag onto her shoulder as the bus started to come to a stop. "Isn't this our stop?" Kat looked up quickly, making a face like she forgot.

"Yes!" Pressing the stop button quickly. Laughing nervously, Kat smiles to Kaylee. "The girls can't wait to see you"

"I can't wait to see them too and you know I want to meet Seventeen right" Kaylee says winking. "I want to see if they're as cute in person as in their music videos" Kat laughs at her sassy friend.

"You seriously only want to meet them to see if their cute?" Kaylee shrugs, as she follows Kat along off the bus.

"Well, I'm sure they'd be great friends too, especially since you know them, but if they're cute then it's a bonus" All Kat can do is laugh.

"Come on you weirdo" Kaylee scoffs as she stops walking to point at Kat who's walking away from her.

"I resent that! If I'm the weirdo, then you're freaking insane"

"Yet you're friends with me!" Kat calls back, Kaylee hisses to herself, before rushing after her.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"Then hurry up!" Once Kaylee finally catches up to Kat, she hits her on the arm.

"You're so mean to me Unnie!" She fakes a cry, making Kat roll her eyes.

"Oh shut up" Linking her arm with Kaylee's, Kat drags her along to the giant building where the Ghost's dorm was stationed.

"So this is the famous dorm?" Kaylee smiles and looks around once they get up to the dorm.

"Yet, home sweet home" Kat says opening the door. Entering the living room, both Kat and Kaylee scream in surprise once they see So-Eun and Hoshi making out on the couch. Hearing the screams, So-Eun and Hoshi jump away from each other in surprise. "Welcome to your home for the next few weeks, it shouldn't always be like this" Kat speaks, before making a face. "Hopefully"

"I'm sorry Kat!" So-Eun cries, as Hoshi sits there awkwardly.

"Don't worry about it" So-Eun stands up quickly once she notices Kaylee.

"So this is Kaylee?" Kat nods her head in reply.

"Hello" Kaylee speaks quietly, making Kat turn to her.

"You learnt Korean?" All Kaylee does is shrug.

"Yeah, I learnt from the best teacher out there" Kat raises an eyebrow and looks at her playfully.

"I don't remember teaching you Korean"

"Oh, not you, the internet obviously"

"And you say I'm mean" Kat gasps, laughing slightly as she shakes her head. As Kat and Kaylee spoke to each other, Hoshi got up from the couch and linked a hand with So-Eun's.

"Oh yeah, Kaylee, this is Hoshi"

"Hello Hoshi" Kaylee waves, smiling slightly.

"Hello"

"She's my best friend from America and she's a fan of seventeen"

"Because you forced me to listen to them"

"But you still like them"

"Yeah I do" Hoshi smiled, finally feeling less awkward.

"Thanks for being a fan"

"You're welcome" Kaylee smiles, turning to Kat. "Can I put my bags in your room?"

"Yeah, third door on the right"

"Thanks" Kaylee soon disappeared into the halls to find Kat's room and Kat turned to So-Eun and Hoshi.

"We should go out and do something, you know, show Kaylee around and get everyone to join" Kat suggests and So-Eun nods.

"That's a good idea" So-Eun turned to Hoshi. "Do you think so?"

"Yeah" Hoshi nods, smiling down at So-Eun.

"Cool" Kat smiles, giggling slightly. "I'm glad you guys made up"

"Me too" They say together, before pecking either other's lips.

"Just don't kiss in front of me" Kat giggles, covering her eyes. Opening her fingers, she pulls her hands away from her face and smiles at the couple.

"Don't tell me the only reason you want everyone else to come is because you want to see Jihoon without asking to see him"

"Awhh, Kitty Kat wants to see her boyfriend" Kaylee squealed, flinging her arms around Kat's neck.

"Oh shut up, that's not the reason" Kat blushes, pushing Kaylee's arms off her. "I was saying it because you wanted to meet the rest of Seventeen" Kaylee gave her a look, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You dirty liar" Letting out a huff, Kat crosses her arms over her chest, pouting slightly.

"Can we just go now?"

"Awhhh Kitty Kat's all embarrassed!" Kaylee follows along as Kat walks out the dorm.

"Shut up Kaylee" Kaylee giggles, running along after Kat.

"Kitty Kat!"

"Stop calling me that, you know I don't like that nickname"

"Oh come on! You know you love that nickname!"

"Why am I friends with you?" Kat fakes a cry, with So-Eun and Hoshi following behind them laughing at their childish antics.

-

Kaylee meeting Seventeen went like a breeze, and by a breeze it was actually a storm. Kaylee was shocked there was actually thirteen members in the group, even though she had been a fan for a while.

"You seriously didn't believe there was thirteen members?" one of them asks causing Kaylee to shrug.

"I don't know maybe one of you dressed up as the thirteenth member and didn't tell anyone"

"Really Kaylee?" Kat asks, sending her a look.

"What? It's different now I see them in person okay"

"Oh my god" Kat says shaking her, and face palming.

"Kat" Joshua warned, not saying anything else. Kat made a face, frowning slightly.

"Sorry" Joshua nods in reply, turning his attention back to Jeonghan.

Other than that, Kaylee meeting Seventeen went smoothly. She did get a bit flustered when getting introduced to Minghao –bias alert-, but apart from that it was all good.

The large group decided to split into two, since they had gone to the mall, and had decided that one large group of sixteen was too big to all hang around at the same time.

The first group had: Hoshi, So-Eun, Minghao, Jun, Dino, Jihoon, Kat and Kaylee. Whereas the second group had the rest of Seventeen, and they had basically spilt up into even smaller groups once they saw something that caught their eyes.

The two girls were up front, with the couple following behind and the rest of the boys following behind them.

"Oh!" Kaylee says clicking her fingers and looking over to Kat. "I finally listened to B.A.P like you said" This made Kat make a noise and giggle.

"And what did you think?"

"They're really good!"

"I know right!" The girls giggle together.

"Why are you talking about B.A.P when you have a perfectly good Seventeen right here?" Hoshi calls out making the girls laugh.

"You're basically half of seventeen and you guys aren't Bap, sorry to disappoint" Kat calls out, So-Eun giggles along.

"They kinda have a point, Bap are good"

"I can't believe you've been cheating on me with another group" Hoshi playfully cries, covering his eyes.

"Oh be quiet" So-Eun giggles, pulling on his hand. Kat, moving her attention from the couple to Kaylee, raised an eyebrow.

"So, have you picked a bias yet?" Kaylee laughs, sending Kat a look.

"Maybe"

"And by that look you mean yes" Kaylee shrugs, before looking to Kat.

"It's not like you don't have a bias" Kat giggles nervously, making a face.

"Me? Have a bias in bap? Whaattt?"

"Don't lie! You know you have a bias in bap" So-Eun laughs, making Kat giggle again.

"Okay, so I might have a bias in bap"

"Might my , you were like, 'by the way, my bias is Zelo just so you know'" This makes Kat make a face again, but gets cut of Kaylee who continues to speak. "You were like that with every kpop you told me to listen to" She laughs.

"Wait, didn't you say she got you to listen to us?" Dino asks, and Kaylee nods in response.

"Yep"

"Then who's your bias in Seventeen Kat?" Dino asks, a confused look on his face. Kat's face instantly turned red, keeping her gaze away from Jihoon at all costs.

"No I never" She says turning to Kaylee, making her smirk back.

"You know who her bias is right?" Kaylee asks, looking to So-Eun and Hoshi who had amused looks upon their faces.

"Yep, we know"

Jihoon looked between the four, raising an eyebrow when Hoshi looked over to him. All Hoshi did in response was smirk and shrug slightly, making Jihoon more interested in the matter.

"Tell us Kitty Kat" Jihoon raises an eyebrow, using the nickname he knew would push her to her limits. This made Kaylee gasp and turn to Kat, who was bright red from the use of the nickname.

"Ooo, someone's jealous" Kaylee giggles in English, knowing they wouldn't understand it before realising that he had said. "You said you hated that nickname! Ish, I knew you were a liar" Kat sends a look to Kaylee telling her to shut up, as Hoshi and So-Eun continue with their giggling.

"I can't believe this is happening right now" Kat pouts, face palming.

"Kit, come on and tell them" Kaylee giggles, sending a playful look to her. Kat sighs, shaking her head.

"I shouldn't need to say it out loud when it's obviously," She paused for a moment and made a face saying the next word. "Obvious"

"Yeah, I agree, it's kinda obvious" Minghao says, looking between the group

"See" Kat tries to make a point, shrugging slightly, before Dino speaks up.

"But I don't know who it is, so it's not obvious to me"

"It's because you're innocent Dino" Hoshi laughs, making Dino make a face towards him.

"Hey, I'm not even the youngest here im not innocent"

"Dino, you're as innocent as a bag of puppies" Kat says, making the rest of the group nod in agreement. Muttering to himself, Dino shakes his head.

"I'll prove to you one day I'm not as innocent as you think I am"

"We still never got told who Kat's bias in though" Jun says, making Dino nod along.

"Yeah, I want to know"

"And you're not going to find out" Kat says playfully sticking her tongue out at them.

Walking away from the group, Kat secretly began to fan her face, hoping for her blush to go down.

"Katt!! Wait for me!" Kaylee called out in English, rushing off after her. The rest of the group soon started to follow along, with Dino still mumbling about the innocent thing and Jihoon silently watching Kat, with a look on his face.

Noticing this, Hoshi pokes So-Eun lightly, nodding his head in Jihoon's direction. Sending a cheeky look to So-Eun, she instantly began to shake her head. Letting go of the hold he had on her hand, Hoshi walks over so he was on beside Jihoon.

"Alright there?"

"Fine" Jihoon mumbled, moving his gaze from Kat to the floor.

"You know who her bias is right?" Hoshi asks, making Jihoon shrug. Hoshi shook his head, following Jihoon's actions with looking down to the floor. "You're oblivious"

"No I'm not"

"Then who's her bias?"

"I don't know okay"

"It's you smart " Hoshi says, shaking his head. "And I thought you were meant to be the smart one" Jihoon, rolls his eyes, sending Hoshi a look.

"Don't be stupid"

"She dated you didn't she?"

"That doesn't mean I'm her bias" Jihoon hisses, making Hoshi face palm.

"You're such an idiot"

"Shut up Hoshi" Hoshi sighs, making a face as both him and Jihoon look over to Kat who was rushing around, trying to get away from Kaylee.

"Just find a way to get back together, you guys don't deserve to be apart"

"Don't you think I'm working on it?"

"You better be" Hoshi patted Jihoon on the back, before walking back over to So-Eun, joining her hands like before.

"Did you really tell him?" So-Eun asks, looking up as she squeezed on his hand lightly.

"It was something he needed to hear, and you know that" So-Eun hums and nods in response, letting out a small sigh.

"I hope they work it out soon"

"Me too, me too"

-

Kaylee giggled as she watched the group. Over the time they had spent at the mall So-Eun and Hoshi began wondering doing their own things, as the rest of the group were wondering behind them. Kat and Jihoon walked close to each other, not muttering a word to each other in front of Dino and Jun as they walked a couple of steps in front of Kaylee and Minghao.

Minghao raised an eyebrow as he watched Kaylee giggle to herself.

"You okay there?" He asked, getting her attention. Nodding quickly, she turns her head to look at him.

"We should find a way to get them together so they have to talk, because it's bugging me they're not" Minghao laughs, nodding his head slightly.

"Yeah, but we'd have to find a way to get So-Eun and Hoshi in on it"

"Don't one of you have their mobile number to text them?" Kaylee asks, tilting her head slightly. Minghao opens his mouth in thought, as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I do" He says holding his phone in front of his face. Giggling, Kaylee send him a look.

"Then send them a message"

"I am now" Minghao laughs, unlocking his phone as he sends a message to Hoshi. Looking in front, they both watch Hoshi pull out his phone and lean in closer to So-Eun as they continue to walk. Turning his head back slightly, Hoshi nods to them once Jihoon and Kat weren't looking in their direction. Tapping on Dino's shoulder, Kaylee holds up her finger to her as she looks between Dino and Jun.

"We're going to sneak away so we can get them to talk" Kaylee whispers, trying not to get the 'couple' in front to notice them. The two boys nod, and they started to slow down. When they were far enough away, without Kat and Jihoon noticing, they ducked into a nearby shop.

-

"Where did they go?" Kat sighs, looking to Jihoon who shrugged.

"I'm not sure" They hadn't noticed the rest of the group wonder away from them, only until about ten minutes after they original hid away. "What do you want to do?" Kat shrugs in response.

"I don't mind"

"How about we head to the park?" Jihoon suggests, as they continue walking through the mall.

"Shouldn't we try and find the others?"

"I'm sure they'll be fine without us" Kat stays silent for a moment before nodding her head.

"Sure" Chuckling as he smiles to himself, Jihoon nods as well as they begin to make their way to the main exit.

They walked in silence, like they had been doing before. The only noise coming from the occasional passing car. Kat let out a sigh as she bit onto her lip lightly, trying to think of a way to break the kind of awkward silence they were in. Lucky, she wasn't the one to speak first.

"So have you had any luck with that song you were trying to write?" Jihoon asks, glancing at her every now and then. Kat pouted slightly, as she shook her head.

"No, no luck yet"

"You'll get there eventually" Kat giggles slightly, before replying.

"Yeah hopefully"

"You will"

"Hey, how come you can right so many good songs so quickly huh? It's like you have a super power" Kat asks, sending a smile. This made Jihoon laugh, as his cocky side starts to take over.

"Well I wouldn't really call it a super power, but thanks for the complement" He chuckles, making Kat laugh and shake her head.

"Oh no, I awoke the beast" Jihoon laughs, as he sends her a wink.

"You're words not mind"

"Oh my gosh" Kat continues to laugh, as she goes to walk away from him.

"You're unbelievable"

"You know you love it!" He calls out, still standing in the same place.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" She calls back, still walking away from him. She turns her head back slightly, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Ya! Ya! Wait up!" He starts, jogging after her. She slows down slightly, enough for him to catch up before they continue to head to the park.

They continue to walk next to each other, their hands brushing against each other's occasionally, twitching to hold each other's. The both of them having the same thoughts in their mind. 'Just one small move'.

Once they had reached the park, the two made a beeline for the swings. Kat, quickly looking between Jihoon and the swings, she giggles as she rushes off.

"I bet I can get to the swings first" From behind her, she heard Jihoon laugh as he started to run off after her.

"Get back here!" Her giggles continue as she reaches the swings. Running into the swings, she turns right before Jihoon stops in front of her.

"Beat you" She giggles, looking up slightly.

"Only because you cheated" Jihoon says playfully, holding onto the chains of the swings, trapping her between his arms. Kat gasps slightly, shaking her head.

"I did no such thing"

"Are you sure? Because I think you did" Jihoon moved his hands slowly down the chains so they were right above Kat's and she gives him a look.

"I don't think I did" She giggled, as he started to lean forward.

"I think you did" He repeats, as Kat shrugs, biting onto her lip slightly.

"Maybe I did a bit" Jihoon chuckles, as their noses brush together.

"I knew you did" Their eyes close, as Jihoon starts to feel her soft breathing against his face. Bringing their lips closer together, their hearts racing as they're about to do something they've been wishing of doing since the last time at the hotel. Jihoon stops for a second, before connecting their lips together, making the two smile into the kiss. Pulling away, yet with their noses still touching, they both regain their breath.

"By the way, I totally didn't cheat" Kat smiles up at Jihoon before ducking under his arm, laughing as she runs away from him. Jihoon is stunned for a moment before laughing it off and running after her.

"Get back here!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve is done!!  I hope you enjoyed with chapter with less drama and more fun stuff in it:D

This is a longer chapter than i originally thought, but hey, at least you have more to read XD

Remember to vote, comment and follow for more! 

Love you all!<3

- Kat.