Chapter Fourteen

Meant 2 Be | Woozi

Unedited

----

Kat sighed. Hoseok sat in front of her, with a coffee in his hand. The atmosphere was quiet, with none of the two wanting to talk. Hoseok coughs, as he sits forward and begins to talk.

"Jimin misses you"

Kat stays silent, her gaze moving from Hoseok to her lap. Hoseok lets out a sigh as he places his coffee down on the table.

"Kat seriously, you can't just ignore him forever" Kat looks up suddenly, sending Hoseok a frown.

"How am I supposed to talk to him when he basically told me to disappear?" Hoseok lets out another sigh, and puts his hand down on hers.

"Because I'll be with you, you don't have to be alone"

"You promise?" Kat asks, looking up at him through her eyelashes. Hoseok smiles lightly, nodding his head.

"I promise"

"Fine" Kat sighs out, properly looking at him now. "When?"

"When what?" Hoseok asks confused, his head tilted slightly to the side.

"When do I have to see him?"

"Whenever" Nodding her head, Kat gets up out of her chair and stands next to Hoseok. Sending her another confused look, Hoseok opens his mouth to speak, but before he can Kat sends him a look.

"You coming?" She asks.

"Coming where?"

"To see Jimin" Kat grabs onto his hand, pulling up out of his seat and out of the coffee shop. Hoseok pouts, grabbing out behind him.

"My coffee" Kat giggles, not looking back at the pouting Hoseok.

"I'll buy you another one, just come on"

"Oh, is that a request for a date?" Hoseok asks cockily, his pout turning instantly to a smirk.

"Oh in your dreams" Kat laughs, scoffing at his question.

"Oh every night" Hoseok winks, catching up and walking beside her. Kat scoffs out a laugh again, rolling her eyes.

"Sure, you love me so much you dream about me every night" Hoseok stops her and places his hand on her chin, moving her face so she was looking up at him.

"More than just every night" He winks again, making her face flush a deep red.

"Oh s-shut up" She stutters, turning away from him and starts to walk away. Their hands still linked.

"Scared it may be true?" He asks, stopping her again and pulling her round to face her.

"I'm not sure yet" Kat sighs, tilting her head to the side as she looks up at him.

"Really?" He asks leaning forward slightly. "You could always find out"

Kat lets out a sigh, turning her head away from him quickly and letting go of his hand. Letting out a cough, her cheeks keep a dark red colour.

"We should go see Jimin Oppa" Hoseok watches her as she starts to walk away, letting out a sigh, he bites his lip before starting to follow her.

'Baby steps, baby steps'

-

Cried of relief could be heard from the other five members of Bangtan as soon as Kat entered the dorm room. Even before Kat could utter a word, she was engulfed in a hug by the maknae.

"Kat, you're finally here" Jungkook mutters, as he refuses to let Kat go. "He won't talk to anyone, not even Yoongi-Hyung" Kat giggles to herself, hugging Jungkook back.

"Really? But they love each other" Kat says with a giggle and is met with Yoongi's unamused look. Finally getting Jungkook off of her, Kat sticks her tongue out at Yoongi.

"Let my ships sail okay" She giggles again, before hugging Yoongi around his waist. Yoongi lets out a chuckle, before wrapping his arms around her and mumbling into her shoulder.

"Then find other ships" Kat lets out a huff, before shaking her head.

"No" Letting out a sigh, Yoongi rolls his eyes as he pats her on the shoulder.

"Come on, go talk to you brother already" Kat sighs again, keeping her arms around Yoongi's waist.

"Do I have to?" She mumbles, feeling a hand on her shoulder, she turns to see Hoseok holding his arms out. Unwrapping her arms from Yoongi, she steps over by Hoseok and he wraps his arms around her in a hug. Yoongi giving Hoseok a look, knowing fully well about Hoseok and his feelings. "Now that I'm here I really don't want to" She whispers, her face turning neutral.

"It's better to talk to him now instead of wait any longer" Hoseok says, resting his head on top of hers.

"I know" She replies, her eyes moving to the other five members also standing in the room.

Namjoon and Jin were standing next to each other, both of their faces baring a neutral look. Even though they weren't standing close together, their pinkies were entwined, and they'd say they weren't together in any way. Jungkook and Taehyung both stood near the couch, their faces showing exhaustion, not only from the recent practices, but also from trying to get Jimin to come out of his room. Whereas Yoongi stood in the same place, feeling a little more at ease now knowing Kat was there, that Kat was there to talk to Jimin.

Letting her arms fall from Hoseok's waist, Kat nods to herself and pushes herself away from him. Hoseok frowned slightly, missing the warmth the second it disappeared, but covered it up once Kat started to speak.

"I'll go talk to him now" Tucking some hair behind her ear, Kat nods again to herself before walking into the hallway where the bedrooms were located. Locking her eyes with Jimin's bedroom door, she lets out a silent breath before knocking on the door.

"Go away Yoongi-Hyung, I don't want to talk" A ruff voice comes from within the room, making Kat frown.

"Jiminie Oppa" Kat says, turning on her aegyo- which she would only do for her brother- "Open the door please" Not even a second later, the door gets unlocked and is opened. The only thing Kat's eyes can get is a blur before feeling Jimin's arms wrap around her waist.

"I'm sorry" He mumbles, his voice sounding dry.

"I'm sorry too" Kat whispers back, wrapping her arms around her waist.

-

As soon as Kat had left the room, Yoongi turned to Hoseok and gave him a look. Raising his eyebrow slightly, Hoseok sent back a questioning one.

"What?"

"So you're not going to admit to her that you actually like her?" Yoongi asks, his face not showing any emotion. Hoseok shrugs, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"It's not as easy as that"

"Why isn't it as easy as that? Tell her you like her and you'll both be happy"

"Because she's never going to like me like that" Hoseok mumbles, looking down to the floor.

"You'll never know until you try" Namjoon says, a small smile on both of his and Jin's faces. Hoseok nods slightly, his eyes moving up to look at the other members slightly.

"I guess you're right" He mumbles, making the other members smile.

"Of course I'm right" Namjoon chuckles "I am the smartest here after all" This makes Jin laugh and roll his eyes.

"Yet you can't chop an onion" He laughs, as he walks to the kitchen.

"Hey! I've been learning!" Namjoon calls back, but Jin had already entered the kitchen by this point. "Get back here!" He says, following him into the kitchen, as all the others in the room where left laughing.

"You could be like them" Yoongi smiles, sending Hoseok a look. "Just take the chance"

"Yeah Hyung, just do it" Jungkook laughs, his mind instantly going meme-y.

"Sure, maybe I will" Yoongi sighs, shaking his head.

"Don't say maybe, say definitely"

The group was put to silence, as soon as they heard footsteps coming from down the hall. Kat appears from the door way with a smile on her face. Noticing them instantly go quiet, Kat raises an eyebrow.

"You guys okay? What were you guys talking about?" The boys looking quickly between each other, before looking back at Kat.

"Nothing, you talked to Jimin?" Yoongi asks, changing the subject. Raising her eyebrow slightly, but going alone with it, she nods.

"Yeah, everything's fine" The boys all let out a happy cry, cheering to themselves.

"He finally act normal again" Jungkook cries, throwing his arms up in the air. Letting out a giggle, Kat smiles.

"Anyways, I have to go back to practice now, so I'll see you guys later" Kat says, but Yoongi smirks to himself.

"Hoseok can take you" He suggests, sending Hoseok a look. Not noticing his look, Kat shakes her head.

"Oh, it's okay I can go on my own" Yoongi sends Hoseok another look and he nods.

"No it's okay, I can take you" Hoseok smiles his usual sunny smile. Kat lets out a giggle, shrugging.

"Fine fine, but I have to go now" Kat says, already starting to walk to the door.

"Okay, I'm coming, i'm coming" Hoseok laughs, sending looks to the three other members in the room. "See you guys later"

"Bye Hoseok, Bye Kat" The three boys laugh, sending each other looks. As soon as they hear the door shut behind the two, Yoongi lets out a sigh.

"He better confess today"

-

Wonwoo and Minji sat across from each other as they had their weekly date day in the new café that had recently opened up by the Pledis building. Giggling to each other, Wonwoo holds up his fork, which had a small piece of cake on it and held it out for Minji to eat. Quickly taking the piece of cake, Minji covers as she eats it and nods her head at the same time.

"It's nice!" She giggles, the smile on her face widens as her eyes go small.

"I'm glad you like it" Wonwoo smiles back, looking at her with a dreamy gaze. Minji notices, but can't help, but blush as she pushes some hair behind her ear.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asks, leading Wonwoo to shake his head.

"No"

"Then why do you keep staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful" Wonwoo's smooth words, causes Minji's blush to deepen as she looks to the table.

"Wonwoo, you're so cheesy" Chuckling, Wonwoo shakes his head at his blushing girlfriend.

"But you love it" Minji just smiles, neither admitting nor denying the fact. Their cute moment comes to an end, once they hear two familiar voices coming from beside them.

"You guys are so cute together" A female voice giggles. Turning to the side, Wonwoo and Minji notice Mingyu and his "Girlfriend" Courtney.

Courtney was the American actress/model he had gotten pregnant. From the ever first moments of Minji meeting Courtney, Minji could tell she was deeply in love with Mingyu, whereas Mingyu on the other hand... Not so much. The two weren't really dating dating, or at least to Mingyu they weren't. To Mingyu, Courtney was just a one night stand that just so happened to go wrong and turn into a pregnancy, yes some part of him was happy there was going to be a mini him, yet some part of him wished that it couldn't of happened what way, that he'd have a serious girlfriend, better yet married, by the time he got someone pregnant. Just so happened not to turn out that way.

Courtney had no idea about the date Minji and Mingyu had previously gone on, but in Minji's mind there wasn't much to be said about it; They went on one date and the morning after she- as well as the whole world- found out that Mingyu had gotten Courtney pregnant.

Minji liked Courtney, and Courtney liked Minji. They were good friends, would tell each other most things, but this was something that Minji felt like she couldn't tell her, and it's not like anything would come of it since Minji was happily dating Wonwoo, and she wouldn't want to change that for the world. She was so in love with Wonwoo that no matter what else happened around her, as long as Wonwoo was there she could get through anything, and she had felt that way ever since she had first met him back in high school.

"Thanks" Wonwoo chuckles, breaking Minji out of her trance. Minji smiles as Courtney looks between the two.

"Can we sit with you both?" Wonwoo and Minji share a look, before Minji nods.

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks" Courtney smiles, before sitting down next to Minji. Wonwoo smiles slightly to Minji, who make a face to make him smile. Courtney giggles again, watching the couple doing their thing. "You guys are seriously too cute"

"Thanks" Minji giggles as a reply.

Mingyu finally sits down next to Wonwoo, who both just huff at each other. The once normal bromance was now an awkward annoyance. With both of the boys feuding over Minji, Wonwoo was the one who came out on top. Now, even with everything going on Mingyu couldn't help, but get jealous nor could he hid the fact either. It didn't help, that Courtney kept noticing the jealously. She didn't know it was jealously, she just knew it was something bad.

"Aren't they cute?" Courtney giggles, looking over to Mingyu. His reply was a short huff, his jealously starting to appear. Courtney sensing something, just rolls her eyes and turns back to the couple. "How did you guys meet?" Minji and Wonwoo smile at each other. Minji's blush slowly starting to return.

"We met in high school, and we would talk occasionally, but he went into training before me" Minji explained, as Wonwoo stared at her with a loving gaze. This causes Mingyu to raise an eyebrow, and continue to listen to the conversation.

"So did you like each other in high school?"

"Maybe a bit" Minji confesses, her blush still a deep red on her face. Courtney looked over to Wonwoo, who just nodded.

"Wait, Minji, you went to our high school?" Mingyu asks and Minji nods. Mingyu is silent for a moment, before looking over at Wonwoo. "She's the girl you couldn't stop looking at" It was Wonwoo's turn to blush, as Minji went even more red.

"You didn't need to say that out loud" This makes Mingyu roll his eyes and let out a huff.

"You guys are so cute" Courtney giggles, resting her chin on her hands.

"Yeah, so cute" Mingyu mutters sarcastically to himself, making Courtney raise an eyebrow.

"What did you say?" Mingyu lets out another huff, before standing up out of his seat.

"I need to go, see you later" Rushing out of the café, before anyone can say anything. Courtney sends a look to Minji and Wonwoo.

"What's up with him?"

-

"Oh my god" Kaylee gasps, the sight in front of her shocking her. She had found her way to Ghost's practice room and was met with the sight of Hoseok holding Kat by the waist, as he kisses her. Jumping away from each other, Hoseok and Kat quickly exchange looks between each other before looking at Kaylee.

"It isn't what it looks like" Kat cries, her face flushing pink. Hoseok rubs the back of his neck nervously, keeping his eyes away from both of the girls.

"I should go"

"Yeah, you probably should" Kaylee says, eyeing him down. Hoseok nods quickly, his eyes flicking from Kat to the door. Letting out a sigh, he rushes out the door, and the girls hear it slam behind him.

"You can't be serious" Kaylee fakes a laugh, sending Kat a look. "What was that?!"

"I don't even know what happened" Kat says, running her hands through her hair. "One minute we're just talking and the next you come in and we're kissing" Falling down at her place, Kat rests her head on her knees. "What do I do?"

Kaylee lets out a sigh as a response, her eyes watching Kat as she sits on the floor. Sitting down next to her, Kaylee places a hand on her shoulder.

"You have to think about it, have you ever?"

"No" Kat mutters, but bites her lip once she sees the look Kaylee sends her.

"Are you telling the truth?" Letting out a huff, Kat nods.

"Okay okay, I have, but that was well before I ever met Jihoon" She mumbles, looking back down to her knees.

"And how are you feeling?"

"Overwhelmed" Kaylee sighs, resting her head up against Kat's shoulder. Kat bites her lip, trying to stop herself from pouting. "What do I do?" She repeats as a whisper, putting her head in her hands. Kaylee lets out another sigh, looking down to the upset girl in her arms.

"I hate to sound rude, but you have to evaluate each of them and see who you love more; who makes your heart flutter more" Kaylee explains, looking at herself in the mirrored wall. "It'll be easier if you listen to your heart"

Kat goes silent, the only sounds in the room being their breathing. After a moment, Kat breaks the hug, and pulls herself away from Kaylee. Wiping under her eyes, Kat smiles.

"Thanks"

"Are you okay now?" Kaylee asks, knowing the answer, but asking anyways.

"Yeah" Kat sighs out, nodding. "Can you go please?" Kat asks, before finishing the sentence. "I just want to be alone for a bit"

"Okay" Kaylee says, getting up on her feet. "I'll see you later at the dorm okay?" She asks, only getting a nod as a reply. "Bye Kat" She whispers, placing a hand on Kat's shoulder before exiting the dance hall.

Kat sat in silence in the middle of the room. Wiping under eyes with the sleeves of her jumper, Kat rose so she was standing, and started to stretch. Her attention was caught as soon as her phone flashed with a text. Raising an eyebrow, she stops stretching and goes over to the bench where her phone was placed. Picking up her phone, a small smile formed on her lips once she read it...

This was all she wanted.

Little Minx – sent 2:30pm

I love you.

-

Kat was lost in the music. She didn't care what music played as long as it got her mind off of everything that was buzzing through her brain. Counting aloud, she goes through the steps of the dance they had been meaning to practice.

"one, two, three"

Looking up from her feet, and into the mirror. Kat lets out a scream, once she sees Hoseok standing up next to the door. Turning around quickly, she takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself once she realises its Hoseok. She pauses the music with the remote in her hand, before throwing it down to the floor next to her bag.

"Seriously, you scared me" She hisses, running a hand through her hair. Hoseok shrugs slightly, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Sorry"

Kat stays silent for a moment, as she remembers the events of earlier that day. Pushing some hair behind her ear, she quickly looks to the floor.

"What are you doing here?"

-

Jihoon and Soonyoung laughed as they walked through the main entrance of Pledis. Jihoon had decided to take a break from furiously writing lyrics, and had decided to go out to a late lunch with Soonyoung.

"I think that's the best food I've ever eaten" Soonyoung laughs, holding his hand to his stomach. Jihoon rolls his eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"You say that about everywhere we eat"

Exiting the stair well, Jihoon and Soonyoung make their way through the hallway where the practice rooms for the Pledis artists where set, making their way to Seventeen's own practice room. Jihoon suddenly became quiet, once passing one practice room making Soonyoung sigh.

"You could say hi you know" He says, not really aiming it to Jihoon.

"But-..." Jihoon suddenly gets cut off by a scream. Exchanging glances, Soonyoung and Jihoon take a couple of steps back to the practice room of Ghost, when they hear the music stop.

"Seriously, you scared me" Kat's voice could be heard through the door, her voice sounding panicked.

"Sorry" Hoseok's reply was heard, and Jihoon's shoulders instantly dropped and so did the smile he once had on his face. There was a moment of silence before Kat speaks up again.

"What are you doing here?"

There was another silence, before shuffling was heard from inside the room, assuming someone was walking, they decided to continue to keep quiet.

"Kat..." Hoseok starts, letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry about kissing you earlier..." six words that broke Jihoon's heart to pieces. Even though he didn't want to listen to another word, he couldn't bring himself to walk away.

"Well I'm not because of the face I love you, I'm in love with you and I have been ever since Jimin started bringing you to our practices before debut, I want to be everything more than friends for you, I want to be with you"

There was another silence, but the silence was broken by a small sniff. Whether it was by Jihoon or Kat, Soonyoung couldn't tell. Jihoon shakes his head to himself, refusing to let the tears that both he and Soonyoung knew had welled up. Letting out a small breath, his head drops, keeping his gaze to the floor he walks away from Soonyoung, not bothering to listen to Soonyoung as he calls for him to stay.

Kat sniffs, looking up at Hoseok with a sad smile. Something in her chest instantly reminding her how she felt.

"Hobi Oppa..." She pauses, trying to find a way to speak. "IF this was a year ago, I would jump at the chance"

"But now?" Hoseok asks, butting in slightly.

"My feelings have changed"

"It's because of someone else right?" Hoseok asks, both of them knowing who he was on about without even mentioning a name. Kat nods.

"Yes"

"Why? You've been hurt by him so much, just why?"

"Because I love him, and I can't just throw that away"

"Ever?"

"Never" Kat clarifies, and the tears that had formed in Hoseok's eyes slowly began to fall. Wiping them away quickly, Hoseok nods. "I'm sorry" Kat whispers, throwing her arms around Hoseok's neck, pulling him into a hug. "I don't want to lose you because of this"

"You won't" Hoseok whispers back, wrapping his arms around her waist returning the hug. They stayed like that for a moment, before Hoseok pulls away and smiles down to Kat.

"I should be going now" He continues to whisper, like all his emotions had left his body and all he could do now was whisper. Nodding in response, Kat smiles back. Hoseok made his way to the door, grabbing onto the handle, he opens the door and moves to the side, looking back from Kat and Soonyoung with a confused face. Matching Hoseok's look, she looks to Soonyoung.

"Hoshi?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter took so long! I had writers block for a while, and then after that i was busy with college and also babysitting, so hopefully this is worth the wait.

I tried to bring happiness to this, yet still keep that feeling so drama. If there is anything you want to see in this book make sure to put it in the comments and i'll work on getting it into the story:)

I may decide to change this chapter in the future, because i had another idea for this chapter, which didn't end up in the final version of this chapter, so i may decide later on to change this chapter all together so i'll make sure to warn you if i decide to do so.

Also, thank you for putting up with such long breaks in between each chapter, i know it can get annoying waiting for new chapters to be posted.

Remember to vote, comment and follow for more:)

ilysm~

-Kat