When you're torn between two

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-TZUYU-

I don't find it even a tiny bit odd that the whole squad is here right now. And by the whole squad I meant literally everyone in Wonwooo-oppa and Mina-unnie's.

An hour has already passed and here we are all huddled by the principal office's doors, waiting patiently for Mina-unnie and Wonwoo-oppa to come out. And that other guy who suddenly squeezed into the picture. (I kinda forogot his name)

Skimming my gaze around the hallway I sneeked a peak over at Minggyu who was pacing frantically infront of the door. 

"Gyu, calm down. It'll be fine." Jun-oppa said placing a hand on his shoulder to assure him.

Minggyu brushed a hand over his hair in frustration, and he had this wild look on his face. Like he was two seconds away from punching the nearest person beside him. Oh no. This is not good. I really have a bad feeling about this.

"Calm down?! Calm down?!?! Jun we both know he shouldn't be in there. That bastard Wonho was the one who initiated the fist fight." 

"Minggyu!" Sana-unnie snapped and stood up from sitting on the floor. "Do not raise your voice, we understand that you are worried about your bestfriend. But we have got to be levelheaded about this. Wonwoo has his faults too, he might not have engaged the fight, but he provoked Wonho."

"Unbelievable. Whose side are you on Sana?!" He yelled unable to contain his anger, making Sana-unnie (and might I say,me as well) shrink back in fear.

"Oppa!" His little sister- Dahyun- scolded him. "You're my brother and all, but Sana is right. You were there, weren't you? You clearly heard what he said to him."

"Well, well. I guess blood isn't really thicker than water after all." Hansol drawled at her and shook his head in disdain.

Dahyun, of course was pretty enraged with what he said, that she literally charged at him and -well tried to- beat the heck out of him.

"Get this big wad of tofu off of me!" Hansol exclaimed trying to get out of Dahyun's chokehold. 

Any trace of anger found on Minggyu's face were suddenly gone as he tried to pry her off of Hansol. "Dahyun, that's enough!"

"Say that again Half-blood! I dare you!" She retorted and clawed at Hansol's face leaving 3 scratch marks now imprinted on the side of his left cheek.

I couldn't take all the chaos that I, too decided to help but when I tried to get between Dahyun and Hansol. I was the one who had managed to get hurt.

We all knew how violent Dahyun could get, her slap was so hard that everyone had gone quiet and froze when the sound bounced off the entire hall. Man, no wonder Hansol runs away from her. 

"Omigosh.. T-tzu-tzuyu. I-- I'mm.. Mianhae." Dahyun stuttered, clearly at loss for words for what she has done.

Hansol as always, would take these kinds of situations as an opportunity to mess her up even more. "Ha! Not so ladylike, are we? You insensible cartoon maniac."

"Hansol!" Jun-oppa called reprimanding him.

I turned to Dahyun to assure her that it was alright, that she didn't mean to. But before I could do so, she was already sniffling and tears were now pouring down her face.

"You know. I don't get why the others have to associate with the likes of your group. You are all such self-absorbed arrogant pricks." 

"Dahyun!" It was now Sana-unnie reprimanding her, but that didn't faze her one bit and continued her outrage.

She turned to look Minggyu in the eye. "Yes you're one too oppa." 

Minggyu choked on what she said and it was evident that it had hurt him.

" And I'm literally done with this. I am done!" She said in finality and stormed off. 

When Dahyun was now out of sight we all turned to look at Hansol who still had a smug look on my face. 

"What? Don't look at me like that. Someone had to say it anytime soon."

"You just had to be a prick. Didn't you?!" Sana-unnie snapped at him.

"Gyu are you alright?" I heard Jun-oppa ask him.

His back was facing towards us that I couldn't see the expression on his face. But I was anxious when I caught sight of his hands trembling. 

Hansol who was always the nosy person he is, reached out towards Minggyu to try to make him face us."Yo, man. You alr-'

His sentence was cut off when Minggyu's fist collided with his face. Punching him square on his jaw. "That was my sister you !"

Minghao, Soonyoung and Seungkwan who weren't here awhile ago suddenly appeared and now squeezed in between the distaster that was happening.

"Stop it, you two! You" -Jun-oppa pointed to Minggyu-" need a time out. And you"-now pointing towards Hansol-" need to learn how to keep your mouth in check."

Minggyu who was being held back by Soonyoug and Seungkwan had shrugged them off furiously and went to storm off the same direction Dahyun went.

My feet tingled to go after him but I do not want the prospect of leaving Sana-unnie behind. Especially when Jun-oppa and Hansol were now arguing.

"Go." Someone whispered at my ear making me jump. And I was surprised to see Sana-unnie now beside me.

"But.."

Sana-unnie held a hand up to stop me from speaking. "I can handle it here. I think Minggyu needs someone to listen to him after being shunned away by his little sister again. Trust me. Now go. You can find the Kim siblings at the baseball field."

I wanted to protest but Sana-unnie wouldn't tell me to do this or that if it wouldn't help. So I simply nodded in reply and headed f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter