Jun's secret

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-SANA-

Its been 2 weeks since school started. But here I was at the student council office, scanning letters of proposals for clubs that were opening, sketching up planners for upcoming events and pretty much pulling my hair out due to the stress of being stuck with mountainous piles of paperwork. And placing the final proposal onto the pile of approved ones I stretched out my arms in the air trying to shake out the stiffness that started to creep in at my back.

My eyes were now closing and I could feel a nap coming along. Not until I felt slim fingers poke me on my side making me jolt up in a shock.

"Hey ahjumma, here's another round of letters in need of your approval." She said slamming them at the desk and giving me a cheeky smile.

"Ah Jinja?! This is too much!" I whined to myself and banged my pen on the table.

Resting my head at the comfort of my arms crossed over my desk I groaned."Minaaaa~ No more."

"Get up you lazy bum, you got a lot more to do." 

I poked my tongue out at her playfully as she got out of the classroom, saying that she'll bring me some snacks and that she'll help me when she comes back. 

Not having anything else much to do anyways, I decided to delve into the next stack of papers which Mina had brought in.

I almost sighed out in relief, when I heard my phone buzz at my skirt's pocket. I hope it was someone who needed my help someplace else, I feel really cooped up in here.

Turning it on, I smiled seeing the name of the sender, it was Jun.

Jun: Hey beautiful, can you look out the window? :)

Jumping out of my seat, I rushed to the nearest window looking for Jun. And there he was a few feet below from me, in his handsome and neat-looking glory. Shirt tucked in, Tie properly knotted, though his blazer was not buttoned up, it wasn't messy looking. I have a thing for nice, good mannered boys, cause I pretty much had my fair share of bad boys, and they are horrible right down to the bone, unlike Jun.He waved at me and raised his hand out, holding a paper bag, and mouthed 'do you want to have lunch with me?'

Glancing at the stack of papers at my desk, I sighed. I can't abandon my work for him.Turning back to mouth an answer, he was already gone. But just then, a knock was heard from the door.

And when I opened it, I was face-to-face with Jun.

"Hey beautiful." He said beaming at, making me do the same.

"Hey handsome." I greeted back.

He chuckled at that and I opened the door wider, urging him to come in.

"What do you have there?" I asked closing the door behind us.

"Uhm its a pastry or some kind of shortbread my grandfather taught me back in china." 

Jun took out a thin strip out which was called bing-that kinda resembles pancakes ,only thinner-and brought it to my lips making me blush by the gesture.

I let out a surprised hum. It was good, though the dough was kinda chewy, but the seasoning was sweet. I'm a fan of spicy food, but this was an exception.

"You like it?" He asked a hopeful look on his face.

Raising two thumbs up in approval, I said. "Daebak."

Jun broke out into a grin and took one for himself as we now sat down on top of my desk.

Shoving another piece of it I asked him another question."How'd you know I wasn't able to go out?" 

Jun smiled at me fondly and dusted his hands together to remove the crumbs. "I kinda already knew you were busy before I texted you. I purposefully waited there till you looked outside and ran when you had turned away so that I'd surprise you by appearing by your door. I wanted to look cool in your eyes, so I did that."

I laughed at what he said, and punched him playfully on the arm at his last remark. "I think you're cool just the way you are."

His eyes seem to have faltered when I said that. I didn't have the slightest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter