Jerry the other persona of Jun

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-SANA-

"Good morning Ms. Minatozaki." The school's dean Mrs. Chae greeted me and ushered me towards a couch in her office.

"Good morning too, Mrs. Chae." I greeted back and gently took a seat down on the lumpy couch. "What did you call for me today?"

Mrs. Chae took a seat facing me and crossed her legs, one over the other. "As you can see we are expecting a transferee student this morning and I wanted to ask you if it was okay if you would do the honors to give him a tour of the school. I'm sorry I know you are busy at the moment preparing the school for the acquiantance party and managing the whole flow of other following events but I can't think of anyone to entrust this job but you."

Reluctant of saying yes, since she was right that I have a great amount of responsibilities still to work on, but nonetheless I said yes understanding her point that there is no one more befitting to do the tour except me, since I am the only one who memorizes the ins and outs of our school premises.

She gave me a warm smile which made tiny wrinkles appear by the side of her eyes, and spoke again. "You know if its too much I can ask Mr. Wen to help you?"

I can tell that she found my flustered state amusing when her eyes twinkled knowingly and giggled below her breath. "I'm just kidding Sana. You can take your leave now."

Letting out a nervous chuckle to compose myself and keep my nerves in check. I then bowed in goodbye and in thanks before  finally heading back to the office with new proposals in hand again.

Sana what was it again that made you sign up for this? I groaned internally.

So deep in thought, I didn't notice a muscular hand that grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into an empty hallway that was heading for the janitor's stock room. 

As much as I struggled to rid myself from his iron-like grip and give him a piece of my mind. Unfortunately he had a hand over my mouth preventing me from yelling at him, and even if it wasn't, I wouldn't be able to cause my whole my body is turned against him.

Not really that defenseless I attempted to kick him at his man bits with the back of my foot, but it ended up hitting his knee and made him yelp out finally disarming me.

Now that I had a chance to kick his balls, I faced him and froze in place when I saw who it was.

"Jun?" I gasped. 

Jun was bent over, his face contorted in pain and his hand massaging the spot that recieved the blow I gave him.

"God, Sana. Seriously. Here I thought I can't leave you alone without men trying to advantage you because of your drop dead gorgeous looks. But I think I underestimated you too much." He spoke in a choked voice but a playful grin was still spread out on his aristocratic features.

I was torn between scolding him for even making a joke out of it when I had hurt him and smiling that he just complimented me in spite of that.

But I scolded him nonetheless while helping him stand straight again. "Aish. Wen Junhui! Don't sneak up on me like that! What if I really inflicted severe physical abuse on you?!?"

Everything was a blur to me after that. His finger then tilted my chin up making him look him straight in the eye, with his face dangerously close again that I found myself reminiscing about our almost kiss back at the SC office. 

"So what if I do want to be abused by you?" He spoke in a husky voice his lips inches from mine.

The thumping of my heart ringed at my ears and my mind was muddled with thoughts of Jun. More so, because of this side of Jun. I've never seen him this daring and bold before. He's always been so gentle to me, handling me with such care  and patience. But never like this, with a hand holding me gruffly at the small of my back sending a delectable shiver up my spine and a fierce gaze that makes me melt. It reminds me of a bad boy's attitude. And to top it all off, why am I liking it?

I knew we were about to kiss because of how he was slowly leaning and how I was also decreasing the gap between us. But then I notice how his eyes flickered as if he woke up from a dazed trance making him freeze, his face just a breath's away from mine.

As if realizing what he had done he then removed his hands from my person and took a step away.

Mustering all I had not to whimper in protest, I just let out an awkward  cough and clutched the papers in my hand tightly, so as not to try to reach for him and pull him back towards me.

Jun also heaved out an awkward cough with his gaze directed down his shoes. "Uhm so, I heard that you were thinking of choosing the concept of doing a costume party this next weekend for the acquaintanceship?"

"Ah, neh." I replied clearly at loss for words, my mind too preoccupied of figuring out what happened to make him stop from kissing me.

Did my breath smell? Did I look to desperate? I heard that guys don't like that kind. Did I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter