Prologue

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Picture day at Hanlim institute of arts was chaotic at best, especially when it came to shooting the yearbook club photos. The most taciturn out of all of them, would be the ones subject under athlete groups, and if the photographer was asked who he had most trouble taking pictures of, he would without a doubt answer that it was the basketball team.

"Alright, gather around. If you can all manage to stay still we can call it a wrap and leave." Announced the head photographer who was close to losing it when the 12 boys made his job difficult with their squabbling.

So much for cooperation.

"You look like a pastry." Wonwoo commented in monotony over his best friend's overly styled updo that was curled up into a pompadour and in which he had dyed it into a crazy shade of gray blue solely for that day.

"Ya! Lay off it!" Mingyu grouched to Wonwoo, swatting his hand away that's as reaching for his locks which took him an hour to perfect.

By their feet was the dunce duo Hoshi and Seokmin shoving one another complaining that they were invading each other's frame when the idea had been to gather themselves together in one panel. Their squabble turning even more violent getting Woozi mixed into the fight. 

Jeonghan who stood at the other end of the line had noticed the bickering and being the mother figure of the group was the one who reprimanded them to straighten themselves up so that they wouldn't be a burden to the photographer.

The aforementioned man continued to silently stare at them for the next few seconds until he finally blew up.

Breathing through his nostrils, he attempted to rein whatever frustration he had accumulated over the day but failed at keeping it in.

"YOU CAN ALL JUST PASTE CUTOUTS OF YOURSELVES FOR ALL I CARE! IM GOING HOME!" He bellowed furiously at them, throwing the snapback sitting on top of his head to the ground in fiery rage, and leaving the gym with his DSLR in hand.

The boys could only stare flummoxed at the exiting photographer's back completely at lost now of what to do.

"Now you guys have done it." Jeonghan said exasperated. The room had fell into a rush now that the arguing had stopped as they say frozen in place contemplating over their childish actions. But their captain who was always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter