Not that bad for our first day.

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Facing the full length mirror that stood beside my vanity drawer. I fixed my tie knotting it tighter, since the collar seems too loose for my taste. Then, I buttoned up my navy blazer with the school's insignia on my right pocket and above the insignia was a colored patch which indicated that I was a senior. Taking one last look, I now turned to check my bag,incase I might've forgotten something.

Notebooks. Check.

Pencilcase. Check.

I.D. Check.

Extra clothes for todays tryouts (since I'll be demonstrating some warm ups). Check.

I guess I'm ready to go. But first, breakfast.

Shrugging the bag on my shoulders, I ran downstairs to grab a bite even though I'm in no hurry, since the school's a walking distance from my house, and I still have 30 minutes left before the bell rings.

Arriving at the kitchen my mom beamed at me as she placed a plate of fried eggs and bacon infront of my dad and my brother who were both engrossed with the morning paper.

"Ohayo, Mina-chan~" My older brother Kai-niisan greeted me, peering over his paper and smiled with his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him playfully and went to take my seat adjacent to him.

"Ohayo, musume~" My father greeted me putting his paper down and grabbed one of the bacon with his hands, and earned him a slap on the hand from my mom who scolded him that he'll spoil the food.

My dad only smiled and proceeded to grab one with his bare hands ,before standing up to purchase a fork.

"Here you go, Mina." My mom said, giving me a cup of black coffee and a bowl full of rice flake cereals.

Saying a low thanks, I then clasped my hands together and thanked god for the meal before digging on. Lifting the spoon over my mouth, my mom suddenly spoke, making my hand freeze inches away from my lips before I could take a bite.

"What were those boys doing outside our house when you're otou-san and I was about to park the car by the driveway?"

"What boys?" My father asked with a stoic expression on his face.

Oh kami from above, please don't let all hell break loose.

Clearing my throat before I spoke, I convinced them that they were just boys from my school who tend to pull off childish pranks, and that night was just one of the harebrained ideas, so they decided to crash the slumber party I had with my bestfriends last night. My parents seem to have bought the story, not until my brother decided to in.

"Oh? Hontouni? From what I saw last night, there's this one guy who looked intoxicated, and yelled your name saying you were pretty." My brother said flashing me a conniving smile.

Note to self. Give my brother a piece of my mind, when I get home from school.

"Oh look at the time!" I exclaimed averting my parents' attention from my brother's statement and stood up to leave, before giving both of them a chaste kiss on the cheek and ran outside our house.

I gave out a sigh of relief, that I managed to step out a danger zone that might ruin my day.Not really paying attention I suddenly bumped into a warm post. Wait a minute. Posts aren't supposed to be warm. I reached a hand out to touch it in confirmation if it really was a post. And also they're not supposed to be taut. And sinewy. And muscular?

"I knew it. You've had hidden desires of touching my abs." A low husky voice said, making me shoot my head up and gaze into familiar cold eyes that glistened in amusement.

Sirens started blaring inside my head in warning. Since this certain person infront of me is one of  the most dangerous of danger zones that the world has yet to offer me.

He let out a  low chuckle and spoke again in a suggestive tone."Y'know. I'm up for skipping the first day of school for this. Your hands on my body and you staring at me."

I was about to sass a retort at him, but then I remembered that my hands were still attached to his abdomen. Making me jump away, as I ducked my head down trying to hide the flush of my cheeks.

" , jerkwad." I hissed at him and stomped away from him,heading for school.

"No can do.Your feistiness, is just one of your many charms. I'm afraid I can't leave you alone." He said coolly, and walked by my side with his hands in his pockets.

Curse his long legs. He managed to catch up to my pace, even when I was starting to speedwalk my way to school. 

I bit my tongue,trying to retain the silence. In the hopes of him doing the same. But then again, this is Wonwoo, the only person who brings out the iness in me.

He clicked his tongue as he looked at me in mock-disappointment, making my brows furrow closer towards each other.

"Oh c'mon now Myoui. Its not good to scowl. You'll lose that pretty face if you do that. I sincerely apologize though. I know it must be hard being ually frustrated, since you've been dreaming to get a piece of me."

And for that, I think a vein just popped on my forehead.

"Oh that does it! Listen here, you delusional prick! I--" 

"MINA!!!"

My sentence was suddenly cut off, when Sana yelled out my name and tackled me with a hug from behind. Which made me lose my balance and I was then sent tumbling down on my knees, with her much larger,curvier frame,crushing my lightweight body.

"Ittai nani, Sana?!?" I yelled at her in japanese.

Sana giggled and raised two of her fingers in a peace sign. "Gommene, Mina~"

Standing up, I dusted the dirt off my skirt. But sadly, I wasn't able to save my uniform from wrinkling so badly. I expected a certain someone to laugh over my ungraceful stunt, but all I saw was a solemn look on his face ,as he stared at me, making my heart thump faster. Aish Mina, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter