Legacies pt. II

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-WONWOO-

"Bruhh, I'm bored." Minghao groaned and tossed the joysticks aside and lied down on his back.

"Sniff glue or something." I said in deadpan, since I'm bored myself.

We heard the door of my apartment creak open and there standing with a bag of take-out fried chicken in hand was my bestfriend Mingyu.

"So what'd I miss?" He said as he took off his coat and hung it by the coat rack by the door.

I flashed him one of my cocky smiles that made tons of girls swoon, but for some reason there's one who's quite immune to it, but nonetheless a ton has fell for this smile.

"Well you missed this piece of hotness right here." I said sweeping a hand over myself gesturing to all of me.

Mingyu rolled his eyes and threw the box of take-out chicken straight to the bridge of my nose, and it made me wince as I felt the heat that seeped from the box.

"Jinjayo?!?" I yelled in exasparation and threw him the box.

"The chicken too hot for you?" He said and gave me a mocking smirk.

It was now my turn to roll my eyes.

The sound of footsteps were heard scuffling from the kitchen and out came Hansol, Seokmin, and  Seungkwan, arguing over something.

Sol's face lit up seeing Mingyu. "Finally, you arrived and brought something edible." 

Seungkwan and Seokmin glared at Hansol. "What do you mean edible? Are you saying the sashimi Seokmin and I made was inedible? Might I remind you sashimi is raw fish." Seungkwan tattled.

"I know that it is raw fish. But sashimi is fresh and seasoned, not week-old and bland." He retorted, making Seungkwan shut up since Sol did have a point.

"Hajimaa~ Why don't you two just eat the chicken Mingyu brought." Jun's authorative voice filled the room, his gaze fixed on his phone.

He had been tapping away on his cell since the moment he got here. And being the nosy person I am, I took a peek by his shoulder careful not to breath out too much that he would notice I was snooping behind him. But I couldn't help but gasp seeing the contact name of the person he's been giving his attention the entire time he was with us.

He reached for the collar of my shirt, but I luckily dodged it and screamed out. "Jun's texting with the Japanese chick."

They all looked at me and then to Jun. 

"Which Japanese chick are we talking about, is it your japanese chick or is it the other one?" Soonyoung asked his mouth full of chicken.

"Oh sure, its my japanese chick we're talking about." I said, my remark dripping with sarcasm.

"He meant Sana, Soonyoung." Mingyu clarified, his words muffled since he was chewing food as he spoke.

"And besides Wonwoo, would never give Mina up. Right mr.Beanie?" He added, and raised his eyebrows up and down in mischief.

I glared at Mingyu and threw a pillow at his face.

"Seriously dude. Why don't you just tell her, I mean its been 4 yrs. already.She's been single the whole time you wrote to her.What's stopping you?" Seokmin said as he went to play with the joysticks that Minghao abandoned awhile ago.

In all honesty, a lot of things. She thinks i'm a cassanova (Oh,come on. Its not my fault I'm handsome). She thinks I smoke ever since some guy-who attends the same school as we do-saw me beat up a drug addict, that was harrassing an ahjumma at the street and had mistaken me to be an accomplice. From then on rumors of me being a chainsmoker erupted(I'm a kind person if you get to know me). She thinks I'm a cold person who's self-centered (I was born with eyes like these, they're an asset of mine). And to top it all off, It would never be a passing thought to her that I would be her admirer.

My train of thought was interrupted by a ding, and we all turned to Jun's phone from where it came from.

Jun's face lit up as he read the text, and from beside me I could hear Sol making gagging noises when he noticed the smitten look plastered on Jun's face.

"Sana's friends are cute and all but except for that Comic-mania tofu." He said shoving a piece of chicken in his mouth again.

"Comic-mania tofu? Are you pertaining to Dahyun?" Seungkwan asked.

Hansol gave him a questioning look. "How'd you know?"

"She's in my music class, and sometimes she plays the piano in the school choir. She told me that Tzuyu and the others call her tofu."Seungkwan said as if he was stating a trivia.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter