CHAPTER 9 – Guilty Pleasure

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are like my caffeine in my coffee

Pump up adrenaline through my bloodstreem

Keep me alive and it’s so addictive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Okay, Byul calm down... calm down...

 

Byul tried her best to calm her heart. She still couldn’t believe that Solar wanted to stay over a night at her place. It was exactly what she had always dreamt about, but somehow she didn’t sure about it either. Something felt off, but she wasn’t sure why.

They were at some minimarket as the older girl asked to visit it before, she said wanted to buy some snacks and some stuff, meanwhile Byul waited in the car while thinking about the older girl’s words and her act. Then suddenly she heard a katalk’s noise from her phone.

 

KATALK!

“Unnie, what happened? Why Solar unnie hasn’t come back yet?”

“Your unnie seemed like won’t be back tonight.”

“What??”

 

Byul didn’t give another reply to Hwasa, she turned off her phone with her eyes close then put it back to her bag.

Aaah! Look what I’ve done now.

------------------------------------

 

“Oh God! What did just I say to her? Am I crazy? I must be out of my mind.” Solar slapped her face.

 

KATALK!

Solar looked for her phone as she heard a katalk sound from her phone, then surprised there were already a lot of messages from Eric that hasn’t been read. She palmed her face, she felt so stupid but yet she didn’t want to give any reply to him, at least for now. She felt wrong to reply his message in this kind of weird feeling, she just couldn’t do it.

Instead, she sent a message to Hwasa and Wheein once again,

“Girls.... I don’t think I will come back tonight.. Goodnight! *smooch*”

After that, she just switched off her phone then put it back to her bag.

“Yes, I must be crazy!”

She bought some snacks then went back to Byul’s car.

...

They arrived at Byul uncle’s villa then fell in awkward, the older girl took a seat on the living room couch while as always her eyes kept wandering to every corner of the room. Meanwhile, the younger girl felt a bit awkward since it’s been a while since the last time they slept together. Her heart was beating faster than before, her mind was not in her head. She scratched her neck even if it didn’t feel itchy at all.

 

Aaah what should I do? She said in her mind.

 

 

But then she saw a stock of DVD beside the DVD player.

“Unnie, should we watch a movie?” Byul said

The older girl only nodded and smiled to Byul.

“Okay, but first you need to take a bath, unnie. You stink like a fish hehe..” Byul gave her a towel and a pajama.

“Damn you Byul haha”

 

...

 

Byul was looking for some movies to watch while waiting for the older girl taking a bath and waiting for her turn to take a bath too. Picking which genre should they watch tonight, horror? Action? Drama? Too many DVDs in there. In the same time she still couldn’t believe what just happened today, her smile spreaded on her face without realizing.

Not for a while, the older girl got out from the bathroom with a towel on her head, “Byul, do you have a haird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter