CHAPTER 7 - Reconciliation

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Let go of the things that hurt you but never forget what they taught you.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hwasa smiled, “Wow that’s a good decision unnie.” Then sat beside the older girl, put her hand on her lap then gave a full attention to the older girl.

Solar put her glass on the table beside her, then looked at Hwasa. “I’ll get married and yet this girl keeps wandering inside my head. I think it’ll be better if we finish everything off.” She was clenching her fist, looked like in doubt.

Solar turned her face to the ground, “But I’m afraid Hyejinie, I’m afraid I’ll be weak” She let out her breath escaped from .

Hwasa patted the older girl’s shoulder, then hugged her. “Finish your problem unnie, you start it as a best friend, can’t you back as a best friend again? Or at least friend? ”

Solar leaned her face on her hand while looking down. She was pouting and thinking deeply as her heart felt really heavy. She sighed.

...

“Meet me at 10 am in Soegwipo cafe. -SL”

 

Byul was stupefied as she read the message. That initial was that girl’s initial, it was Solar’s initial. She was so surprised and happy at the same time as she read that message. Thank God! She said in her heart.

“Thank you, unnie” she replied.

 

...

 

Solar was sitting in the corner of cafe alone, she was half worried, half afraid, but she couldn’t lie that she also missed that girl.

Not for a while, the bell of the cafe’s door was ringing as a girl walked into the cafe. The sun rays was pouring her blonde’s hair which made her hair looked shimmering while walking through it. Her expression was cool then turned to be warm as she looked at the girl who was already sitting in the corner of the cafe.

The blonde girl walked closer to Solar, she spread a smile on her face as she walked into her, a warm smile. Solar was stupefied that finally that girl was already standing in front of her. At first she couldn’t stop staring at her but then, she hurriedly turned her face away as the younger girl was already taking a seat in front of her. Not only Byul, the older girl seemed so nervous.

They were only in silent for a couple of minutes, wondering what words should they say,  what act should they do, and why the other girl haven’t started the conversation yet. It was a problem of same personality couple.

 

“So.. how are you, unnie?” She slurped her coffee then looked at Solar carefully, waiting what will the older girl’s responses nervously.

Solar was disappointed by her question, it seemed like it wasn’t the words that she wanted to hear. She rolled her eyes.

“I’m good now, at least it’s better than when I got your old letter.” Solar closed her eyes as she tried to hold her anger.

 

The blonde girl gulped, she was shocked by Solar’s responses also statement.

 

“I’m so sorry..” The blonde girl looked at the ground, avoiding Solar’s scary gaze. It seemed like Solar put some heavy burdens on her shoulder.

“Sorry? Byul, what you did to me was so mean!” Solar exploded.

“Did you know what had happened to me? I couldn’t even work at the hospital for almost a week. I cried and couldn’t sleep, I lost my appetite... My life was so damn miserable...” The brunette girl was burnt in anger.

 

Byul was gasped. She fell speechless.

 

“Mmm...” Byul was trying to say a word but then Solar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter