CHAPTER 11 – Hey Reality

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Rain leaves cloudy day behind it

Leave the drenched leaves with their branches

A cold kid was alone standing under the tree

Waiting, waiting and keep waiting.

But no one comes to help him”

 

Byul woke up from her sleep, in her dream, she saw a kid who was alone waiting for someone to accompany him, but in the end that kid was still alone. Byul felt weird, she felt that her dream was so strange for her.

She took a glass of water then moved to the balcony to clear her mind. But then she gasped as she found Solar was already there watching the ocean view while leaning her arms on the balcony’s guard rail.

Byul was only standing behind the older girl while watching her silently. No words spat out from Byul’s lips but her thought surely already flew away as she tried to answer those questions inside her head.

 

 

What am I to you? Who is Eric oppa? Getting married?

 

 

Byul furrowed her eyebrow, she hates those questions. Suddenly, Solar turned herself back then surprised when she saw Byul was already standing right behind her. At the same time, Byul was also surprised, she drank her water while looking at the ground, awkwardly.

 

“Byul?”

Byul sighed and turned her face away, tried avoiding her eyes.

“Byul, we need to talk,” Solar added while walking closer to Byul.

Now she gets a full attention from Byul, this younger girl needs explanation.

 

They went to the balcony, standing behind the balcony’s guard rail and looking at the ocean view. They could feel the ocean breeze touched their face, they could listen to the wave’s sound, those were so calming. Byul was silently standing beside the older girl while waiting for her to speak up, she even ignored the ocean view which stretched out in front of her.

 

 

“I was watching the sunrise in here and it made me thinking about what I’ve done to you about these past 3 days. I’m so sorry Byul.” The older girl folded her arms while looking deeply to the ocean. Meanwhile, Byul was still looking at her attentively.

“This” The older girl showed her fingers.

“This ring is from a boy named Eric, he proposed me about weeks ago. We met last year at some music festival, I was single and he was single, he was also so nice to me then it was natural for us being together.” Solar explained.

 

 

Byul turned her face to the ocean, she stared blankly. Byul hates to listen about the fact that the older girl was already engaged. The fact that someone already owned her. The fact that she is in a relationship with someone now, not her.

 

 

“So, how’s him right now?” Byul said bitterly, still avoiding the older girl’s eyes.

The older girl started pouting.

 

 

” I love you Byul.”

 

 

“And meeting you here bring me back so many memories. Some are bitter, some are sour, the rest are sweet. But I can’t lie that I want those taste, more. I’m so greedy, I’m sorry. I never know that in the end, it will only hurt you.... and me.” She added.

 

 

Byul turned her face to the older girl, she looked at her with a disbelief face. She gulped, swallowing her saliva into , her heart felt so weird as she heard Solar’s confession. I love you? It felt like a fluttery feeling in a bitter way. Her heart started accelerating rapidly which made her mind went blank in instant.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry.”

 

Byul pulled the older girl’s waist to made her closer to Byul. The older girl was so surprised, she bit her lower lips while wondering what will the younger girl do to her. The younger girl was smirked then she closed her eyes as she placed her lips on Solar’s lips. She kissed her, tenderly. A short kiss which made both of their hearts skipped a beat, right at that moment.

“I love you too, unnie.”

 

....

 

Byul decided to drive them to the airport, her heart was full of Solar that day. That confession also that kiss already made her day. She even couldn’t stop grinning like crazy everytime she saw the older girl. She was in love. Deeply.

 

“So here we are.. Jeju Airport..” Byul said while opened the older girl’s door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter