ADDITIONAL – Hey Stranger

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wheenie, my sweet Wheenie, are you busy tonight?”

“Unnie? Hmm.. Are you drunk?”

“Oh come on.. I’m bored, Solar just has a night shift and Seulgi needs to do her paper, I’m all alone tonight. Let’s watch a movie!” Byul grinned, make a cute face that even she always know that it won’t give any effect to Wheein.

 

“Poor you unnie, kekekee”

“Wheenie, pleaaaase? My treat?”

“Okay, call!”

“Heol”

Byul put a disbelief face in a response to the younger girl’s reaction, but can’t help slightly smiling afterward. For Byul, Wheein is just a simply a cute little sister who always act like a little puppy, always bright, always fun, and it just never fails her to make her day.

 

 

Byul was just simply bored at Solar’s apartment, had no plan to do for this Friday night since her girlfriend was busy for her hospital duty. So she decided to ask Wheein to accompany her that night. A movie would definitely sound nice for Byul, she checked and bought the ticket via online for 2 persons as soon as Wheein agreed to accompany her.

She wore a dark blue sweater with a short ripped jeans plus a snapback at her head, a simple clothes to hang out with one of her bestfriend. Comfortable clothes are their most favorite clothes for her. She was ready to have fun with the younger girl that night.

 

 

“Hey Wheenie.. our Wheenie..” Byul greeted her in high tone, she looked so hype.

“Hey yow unnie... What movie will we watch today?”

“Oh ho.. This unnie already bought the ticket...”

“Mmm... Don’t say Conjuring 2....”

“Hahahaa... good guess” Byul smirked to .

“HEOL! Spare my life~~” Wheein’s jaw dropped in response.

 

 

Byul giggled watching to the younger girl, her reaction is adorable as always. She put her right arm on Wheein’s shoulder and pat her softly to calm her.

“It’ll be fun, I swear, hehe” Byul grinned.

Wheein rolled her eyes up, she couldn’t believe with the blonde’s words at all. How could a horror movie is a fun movie to watch? It only will torture her mental status while watching those scary scenes. Wheein already imagines every scary scenes in her head.

 

 

“HEY!”

Byul screams on Wheein’s ear

 

 

“Whoah!”

 

 

“Hahaaha.. don’t do daydreaming in here, it’s so weird”

“Unnie, I hate you, really.......” She glared at Byul who was still giggling.

“Uuuu our adorable Wheenie, let’s get some food before watching this movie, my treat too..” Byul pinched her cheek in response while grinning.

“Aaaw it hurts...”

 

 

They were in line at food stall inside the movie theater, Wheein was ready to pick some expensive food to take some revenge of her unnie. She grinned as she imagined if Byul would be surprise at her food choices.

 

“ I have to go to the restroom... here is my wallet, and can you buy me a cola?”

“Sure...” Wheein smirked while looking at the older girl’s wallet.

 

 

She already bought all of the food she wants, 2 colas, 2 popcorns, and 2 hotdogs, also of course with Byul’s money. She chuckled in thought that this unnie will be surprised to see all of these food, but then she was confused how to carry all of these food. She palmed her face, how stupid she was, it’s not a revenge but more to give herself some troublesome.

“How stupid you are Jung Wheein” She said to herself while looking at the food.

 

 

 

“Excuse me, would you mind me to help you?”

“No.. You don’t hav.....”

A strange deep voice came from behind her, it was simply surprised her. She turned her face to her back to find that voice, then she simply stunned when she saw who had offered the help. She blinked her eyes twice then gulped.

 

 

He was so pretty.

 

 

Speechless, of course. A tall handsome guy offering her a help to carry her stuff. It was... wow. One thing that she could never resist is a man with manner, and moreover handsome guy with manner. Gosh! She wanted to scream right at that moment but she was afraid if that man will think her as a weirdo.

“Surr... Sure... if you don’t mind.” Wheein lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter