CHAPTER 5 - Flashback

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seulgi is hospitalized, can you come back home?”

 

Byul was shocked after reading the text from her mom. It’s Friday today and tomorrow is her high school graduation party. But for her, family always comes first, especially Seulgi.

Byul took the fastest train that she could get and left Seoul. She went to the hospital were Seulgi hospitalized with a mind full of worries. She’s afraid something really bad happened to her sister. After arrived at Seulgi’s room, Byul was shocked that Seulgi’s left arm was swathed in bandages.

 

She came closer to her sister and touched her bandages, “Seulgi-ah, my little Seulgi, are you okay?” Byul pouted, she felt bad watching her sister.

 

Her parent explained that she was involved in a bike accident, Seulgi was walking then a motorbike sloppily trespassed the traffic light and hit her who was crossing the street. Her condition was fine except the fracture on her left arm, the doctor said that tomorrow she would get surgery.

Byul became sadder after listening to their parent’s story, she took a chair and placed it beside Seulgi’s bed. She rubbed her sister’s hair with a really sad face. Seulgi smiled tried to make her older sister not worry about her condition.

“I’ll be here till your surgery over little Seulgi... Don’t worry, unnie is here.” Byul said.

 

...

 

That night only Byul who accompanied Seulgi as their parent had to take care Yesol who was still 2 years old at home. It’s been a while for Byul had a time alone with Seulgi, she remembered how she always takes care of her when she was still live at Bucheon. They shared some stories that they haven’t gotten any chance to share it yet, they just couldn’t stop talking.

Byul laid her head on the Seulgi’s bed, she was half sleepy, half tired, but yet she didn’t want to go to sleep first before Seulgi. She was thinking about what had happened at school, all moments, every thing, and without realizing Solar’s face was appear in her head.

 

“Seulgi, there is a girl in my class who isn’t as smart as me, a bit clumsy, but why I find her so lovely?”

Seulgi was smiling, she smelled something suspicious from her sister. Seulgi always knows that her sister is the smarter than her but still, she’s so clueless about “this”. Byul is a fool who only loves to study and romance never on her head before.

“Maybe you thought her as your little sister, like me, unnie?” Seulgi smirked.

“But she’s older than me, Seulgi”

“Hahahaa.. unnie, you are sure so funny.”

 

...

 

Byul saw Seulgi was already in her dream, she rubbed her hair and smiled. “Goodnight my little sister”, she said. She opened her bag and took a note. There was something she wanted to write for her little sister.

 

Dream, dream, dream

Dream as butterfly who flew around the flowers

Dream as flower who blooming under the sunlight

Dream as the moon  who always shining brightly at night

Close your eyes and pain will heal

Goodnight little princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter