CHAPTER 12 – LAST CHAPTER: River Stream

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If I could choose between butterfly or flower, I will choose a flower.

Flower will stay at the same place, waiting for a butterfly comes to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

By the time, Solar chose to meet her still fiancee. She was already tired running of hiding from Eric, she had to solve their problem, sooner or later. The later she avoided him, the more burden she got in her heart. Solar hates it and she believed that Eric also hates the situation.

Solar went to the meeting place wearing a simple dress from her hospital’s duty. When she arrived, she could saw Eric was already there with his cup of coffee. He was playing with his phone while drinking his coffee alone. Solar approached him silently then standing right in front of him for a while, biting her lips.

 

“Eric oppa..”

“Ah, you came.” He was a bit startled by Solar’s voice then stood up unconsciously.

“Please, take a seat” He smiled at her. A warm smile that he always gives to Solar.

 

Solar was still in silent while looking at the cafe atmosphere, it was pretty same like when they first met at that cafe, their first date. Awkward? Of course. A week after their quarrel was sure made everything became so awkward, for both of them, Solar and Eric.

 

“So.. care to explain to me now? I’ve been driving so crazy lately because of you. Please?”

“Mmm...”

Solar contemplated, looking for a right word to choose. She looked at Eric for a while then turned her gaze down before saying her answer.

 

“That’s my fault oppa... I’m sorry.”

“Why?”

“I have no idea where should I start...”

“Just take your time, I will wait.”

 

Solar was back in doubt about this, a ripple guilt came across her heart. She wanted their relationship to turn back normal again, but at the same time, she couldn’t lie that Byul was already filling her head and heart lately. Solar looked at him carefully, watching his expression, then turned her eyes away.

 

 

“I met my ex at Jejudo.”

 

 

It was like by a lightning, Eric was surprised by Solar’s first sentence. He opened his eyes widely then furrowed his eyebrow. Meanwhile Solar was slowly learning on his expression, will he be angry or will he look disappointed? Solar was puzzled by his expression.

 

 

“It was pure a coincidence to meet that person.” She tried to explain.

 

 

“At first, I hate the idea to meet up with my ex. I was so angry and the time I met that person, I just could remember the pain that left in my heart. I hate it!”

“But then, I realized...”

 

“I need to fix everything’s up. I didn’t want to live in this person’s shadow or haunted by our old memories while at the same time I will get married to you. It feels so wrong for me.”

 

 

Solar took a deep breath..

 

 

“So I met this person.”

She gulped.

 

 

Eric folded his arm without saying any words, he was so speechless and a bit disappointed, it stirred up so many emotions in his mind.

Why she only can tell everything right now, why?

 

 

“So?”

He tilted his head.

 

 

“I become so greedy to want that person more....”

 

Eric was back surprised, her words were stabbing right at his heart. Made him shocked and couldn’t find any proper words to response. He gripped his cup of coffee then closed his eyes to made sure if all of her words weren’t real.

 

 

“Tell me it’s only a mistake.”

 

 

“Yes, it’s my mistake, it’s my fault, and I’m so sorry.” Solar looked at the ground, she knew it was her fault and it made her felt so guilty.

 

“Kim Yongsun?” He stood up and drew a disappointed face to this girl.

 

But yet the girl didn’t want to give any words in return.

 

He was back to his seat then buried his face with his palm and fell in silent. He never thought that this girl would say some difficult words to him, it was so difficult to accept the fact that the girl in front of him was cheating on him. He still couldn’t admit it.

 

“Tell me you still love me.”

“I’m so sorry.”

Yet, Solar only could offer this hurtful words. Solar closed her eyes tightly, she was afraid to look at Eric’s response. Meanwhile, Eric clenched his teeth and furrowed his eyebrow. It hurt him.

 

 

“Kim Yongsun!”

 

 

Once again, she heard Eric yelled in front of her. A sweet and gentleman called Eric was angry to her, it definitely drew a mixed feeling inside her heart. And without realizing, tears were already gathered in the corner of Solar’s eyes. Solar was weak, she felt wrong but she couldn’t help about the fact that only Byul who is inside her head right now. If she could blame someone, the only person she could blame was only herself.

 

 

“Fine.”

 

 

He took off his ring in front of Solar, put it beside his cup of coffee then left her. He left without saying any word to Solar. Angry, disappointment, and hatred already burnt his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter