CHAPTER 3 – Cafe Meet Up

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul was really surprised that someone called her name, she turned her face away from her sister to find who had called her name. Then she got more surprise as she saw one of her old high school mate there, her junior, Hwasa. Byul smiled as she happy to meet her.

 

“Wow Hyejinie, long time no see” Byul smiled widely while hugging her old friend.

“How long have you been in here, unnie? I mean korea..” Asked Hwasa while taking a seat beside Byul.

“About a week? Hehe”

“Wow, do you... Mmm... Will you go back to London or stay in here?”

“Mmm... Back to London? hehe,” Byul answered while scratching her neck.

“Wow.. What a jackpot!” Hwasa was looked a bit surprised

“What do you mean?” Byul was confused.

“Nothing... Got a job there?”

“That's why I'll stay there, hehe” Byul grinned.

 

They just simply couldn't stop talking, not for these two girls that have been separated for years. That day Byul just knew that Wheein and Hwasa work at the same law firm, they are a lawyer and Solar... Hwasa didn't tell anything about Solar since she knew that it'll only break Byul’s heart. Especially the news about Solar was already engaged.

 

“Mmm unnie, actually I'll meet the girls at this place later, how if you....” Hwasa held Byul hands while looking at her eyes.

“What???! Do you mean with Solar too? Seulgi-ah we have to go now.” Byul stood up while throwing Hwasa’s hand.

“No unnie.. It's not the right way.. You have to meet her sooner or later” Seulgi pulled her sister clothe, tried to make Byul stayed at her seat.

“But not today..” Byul glared at her sister

“Unnie!”

“Moon seulgi!”

 

"Wait.. Wait... Don't fight!" Hwasa went between them and closed their mouth with her hands. Byul changed her glare to Hwasa while held Hwasa’s hands, trying to release Hwasa’s hand from .

"I know you are curious with Solar unnie too... If you don't want to face her directly, you can watch her stealthy" Hwasa gave an optional idea.

 

Byul fell in silent as she listened to Hwasa’s idea, she didn't hate the idea. She raised her eyebrow while taking a glance to her sister, a sign to ask her opinion. Her sister also agreed with Hwasa’s idea. Hwasa smiled while winking to Seulgi.

 

...

 

Later, this Moon sister went upstair to hide. Byul’s heart started to beat faster. She was half worried and half curious, she was afraid that Solar might see her then something bad happen.

"Oh God, why did I agree with this?" Byul started to whine. Seulgi were smiling watching her sister, it's so rare to see her act like this, so childish. She always thinks that her older sister is looked like an oppa, calm, mature and cool, but today she witnesses that she also could act like that.

 

...

 

After a few minutes, Wheein and Solar arrived at the coffee shop. Hwasa gave a message to Byul as a sign. Byul hurriedly closed her face with a magazine, she was so nervous. It made Seulgi giggled, she found her unnie was looked so funny.

Byul took a peek to the downstair, she saw a girl with a brunette wavy hair were hugging Hwasa then sat in front of Wheenie and Hwasa. She was still as pretty as Solar that she used to know, her smile, her eye smile, her dimple...

Byul just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter