CHAPTER 1 – Introduction

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friends mean everything for Solar. They are the one who always support and come to cheer her every time she got trouble, who always be there when she need help and the one who can cool down her temper every time she got mad over something.

Solar couldn’t forget how they tried to cheer her up when she broke up with her ex. She already thought that her life would be the end, but these girls were simply going to her apartment stayed over the nights and accompanied her all night long to make her not feeling lonely. Her life was a mess that day, she can’t even work properly at the hospital, but at least she had these girls.

For Solar, Hwasa and Wheein mean everything, she couldn’t mention any precious name after her parent and her older sister except these two girls.

She meets them when she was still in high school, theater club brought them be together, and their friendship had started by that till today.

 

...

 

“Unnie, we are at tteokbokki town right now. Let’s meet up.”

“Right now? It’s about 30 minutes from my hospital.”

“Ah come on, it’s Saturday now and we know you love this place, also we miss you, unnie.. so pretty pleaaaaaase?” The younger girl begged cutely and gave her so many excuses.

“But...” She looked at her watch while tried to make another excuse.

“Unnie, we also know that it’s about the time you go home.”

“Okay, okay you win. I’ll be there in 30 minutes”

 

Solar canceled her desire to go to the library and went straight away to the tteokboki town. She drove the car with a big smile on her face as she remembered the tteokboki town, it was a nostalgic place for them since high school.

Solar smiled right away when she saw these two girls already been there, she waved her hand while calling their name. Hwasa and Wheein were also looked really happy that finally they could meet up with the older girl. It’s pretty while since the last time they meet.

They couldn’t stop laughing and talking while eating their food. Surely these two girls are Solar’s favorite mate, she can forget her stress at the hospital right away every time she meets them, and so do they.

 

...

 

 

“Aigoo this girl is so clumsy.. wait, give me your hand..” There was a girl who always said that line while taking care Solar. That girl would fold Solar’s long sleeve and wipe the tteokbokki’s sauce around her lips corner.

 

 

Solar was just spacin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter