CHAPTER 4 – How We Met

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was at 6.15 in the morning and class was still empty. A girl with long straight black hair walked into the classroom, she took her most favorite seat, seat number two next to the window. She took a seat then looked at the outside the window with a smile, she was so happy that she could get her favorite seat.

Not for a while, the door was opened, that girl was a bit surprised then took a look toward the door. She saw a girl with a long wavy hair walked into the classroom. That girl blinked her eyes twice then smiling unconsciously while stared at the wavy hair girl, she’s pretty. The wavy hair girl was smiling happily till she showed all of her front teeth while holding her bag. That was so cute, the black hair girl thought.

 

“Hi, may I take a seat beside you?” She waved her hand to the black hair girl then pointed her finger to an empty seat beside that girl.

“Sure and my name is Moon Byulyi, nice to meet you” She answered while smiling to her, she gave her best smile till her nose muscle cringed.

“I’m Kim Yongsun, nice to meet you too.” She smiled back.

 

...

 

Yongsun and Byul never had any plan to join any club before, that day they were enjoying her lunch at the cafeteria then suddenly two juniors popped up. Ahn Hye Jin but everyone called her with Hwasa, the taller girl with short bob hair. And Wheein, the shorter girl with longer straight hair.

 

“Excuse us unnie, we want to offer a role for our next performance. We lack members, so we would be really glad if you can help us” asked the taller girl shyly.

“You said that you only need a role, who do you want? Me? Or her?” Byul straightforwardly  pointed at her face then Yongsun’s face.

The taller girl shyly answered the question, “Kim Yongsun unnie would you mind joining our next performance? Please help us unnie”

“Why me?” Yongsun felt confused, so did Byul.

“Actually, I’ve once watched your performance when you were still in junior high school, and I was captivated by that. So...”

“Give me time to think about it...” Solar interrupted her words, made the junior suddenly stopped her words.

 

Byul stared at her classmate curiously as their junior left them, she never knew that this girl has that talent. She should explore her talent, at least that what Byul’s thought. Yongsun only took a peek at her, and said, “What?”

Byul smiled, that girl was really cute with that act. “No.. I just surprised that you have that talent.”

“That was 2 years ago, Moon Byulyi...” She raised her shoulder tried to make an excuse. Actually, she was a bit shy. “You know that I aim a medschool, that’s why I can’t..” She added.

“Then how about just help them with this-only-performance? I want to see your performance too.” Byul smiled with her charming smile. A smile that Yongsun can’t ever resist. A smile that makes Yongsun impossible to say no.

Yongsun stared blankly on Byul’s face, seemed like thinking deeply about it, “Oh come on, I’ll join that club too then, to accompany you.” Byul added.

“Okay fine, I’ll find that junior tomorrow,” Solar said. “But you have to be my private math tutor!”

“Hahaha... okay CALL!” Byul laughed while poking the older girl’s chubby cheek. She was so happy that the older girl fulfill her wish.

 

...

 

Byul were standing beside the stage to watch her classmate, she watched the older girl’s performance attentively with the other crews. Folding her hand and focussing her eyes only for the older girl, once she smiled, once she grinned, but she always looked captivated by her. She’s so adorable, she thought.

Byul gave a standing applause by the end of the performance, she walked closer to the older girl with a bouquet of flower. The older girl was grinning as she saw the flower.

 

“Hi princess Solar” Byul put her arm on the older girl’s shoulder then smiled to .

“Congratulation on your performance, you look so pretty there.” She added while giving her the flower.

“Stop it Byul, it’s so weird.” Solar looked like so shy and tried to release Byul’s arm on her shoulder, but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter