CHAPTER 10 - The Cliff

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I lose my desire to climb up that mountain. It’s way too high and I’m afraid to fall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Look at that.. look at that..” Hwasa couldn’t stop herself to hit Wheein’s arm when she saw the older girls finally arrived at the hotel.

“Hey, stop it! It hurts!” She whined

Hwasa stopped, as Byul and Solar were already standing right in front of them. They stared each other in a weird way. Then back to look at the older girls awkwardly.

 

“So, why were you being so hyper like that? Haha” Byul laughed

“Geez.. Look at you! Kidnapping princess solar season 2, huh?” Hwasa said.

“Heol, I’m the knight thou, hahaha”

“What kind of knight that switched off her phone?”

 

Solar stealthily walking off from their sight tried to escape from the younger girls. But unfortunately Wheein saw her, she moved right away closer to Solar and prevent her from run away.

 

“Girls... girls.... calm down, you scare our princess in here.” Wheein held the oldest girl’s arm  to make sure she won’t escape from them.

“Anyway, how about......”

“Let’s hang out together! The 4 of us.. it’s pretty while, isn’t it?” Wheein begged cutely. She stared at each other girl as she really wanted to have a trip with four of them. Somehow it softened Hwasa’s temper.

“Okay, but you better spill the story later, unnie..” Hwasa pointed her finger to the blonde girl.

Byul just laughed, she always loves Hwasa’s overprotective reaction, it makes her looked like an old grumpy woman. It was so funny for Byul, but also makes Byul missed their high school time, missed her time with the girls together.

 

...

 

Byul voluntarily asked to drive the car as she felt a bit guilty for kidnapping Solar, then after some short discussion, they decided to go to Seopjikoji, it’s located at the end of the eastern shore of Jeju Island.

Solar actually a bit worried about Byul, she was afraid that Byul would be exhausted cause the distance was not a joke. Moreover, if it added to the distance between her villa, their hotel, and the destination, it would be like traveling all of Jeju Island. Byul only gave Solar a smile, she knew that the oldest girl was worried about her, she could tell from Solar’s gaze to her.

 

 

“It’s okay” Byul whispered to Solar while patting her shoulder.

 

 

They were already in Byul’s car on their way to Seopjikoji, Solar sat right beside Byul and the younger girls took a seat behind them. Well at least they would enjoy their day together, the younger girls were singing loudly as their mood were in the good mood. Meanwhile Solar, she just couldn’t stop taking a peek at Byul who was driving beside her.

 

 

Her sunglasses was looked so good on her. Solar smiled stealthily.

 

 

“Stop taking a glance at me, unnie.. You make me shy, haha” Byul .

It made the younger girls spontaneously scream, “Wooooo unnie” they said.

The oldest girl was blushing, her cheeks turned to red, she closed her face with her hand then turned her face to the window. “No, I’m not,” She said.

Byul smiled while looking at the older girl, she loved her reaction.

 

...

 

They already arrived at their destination and the younger girls were already wandering around to find some snacks. Byul was standing beside the car waiting for Solar, she just simply couldn’t stop smiling, she was so happy that could have another trip with them again, especially with Solar.

“Are you ready now, princess?” Byul asked as Solar came out from the car.

She was grinning, “Don’t call me by that, it’s embarrassing”

“Can’t help, I love to do that, hehe.. Let’s find the girls, unnie.” Byul pulled the older girl’s hand and smiled.

 

The view was so magnificent, the cliff with ocean, also the canola’s flower field. They couldn’t stop taking pictures at every spot. Meanwhile, Byul couldn’t stop taking the picture of Solar candidly with her camera, every little thing of her expression was so precious for Byul. She couldn’t help to grinn everytime got a weird pose of Solar.

They climbed the cliff to reach the lighthouse, then surprised by the scenery. It was so beautiful.

“It was so pretty, Byul.” The older girl linked her arm on Byul’s arm. Made Byul smiled right away.

“Oh yeah? More than me? Haha.” Byul answered.

“Nope, you are different.” Solar looked at Byul then laughed.

Hwasa furrowed her eyebrow, she felt like something wasn’t right happened between them.

 

...

 

Solar was looking for some spot to take a picture with Wheein, this duo surely wouldn’t ever easily get tired. They were happily wandering around with their camera and teased each other with their pose. Meanwhile, Hwasa came closer to Byul who was standing alone with her camera.

 

“I saw you keep hitting on her, unnie.”

Byul turned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter