CHAPTER 8 – Secret Date

Here, We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All I ask is...

If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?

(Adele - All I Ask)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Where are we?”

 

Byul smiled as she saw the older girl was looking at the restaurant curiously. “You’ll know later, unnie.. hehe”

In the inside of the restaurant, Solar’s eyes couldn’t stop wandering every inch corner of the restaurant. What is this? She said in her head. It was just an ordinary Korean food restaurant, not so crowd but that was Byul’s uncle favorite place. At least that was written on her list or what her uncle had ever said to her.

“2 portions of beef intestine soup, please,” Byul said then smirked to Solar.

Solar was a bit surprised then laughed, “What? Haha.. That was so nostalgic, Byul..”

“Hehehe, we used to love this food unnie.. Wait, I’ll take the food utensils.” Byul winked at her then stood up to get the food utensils.

Solar grinned, she felt like she was still high school or taking her college with Byul, the feeling of Byul that is taking care of her made her stomach felt weird, fluttery feeling? Solar was trying to deny that. But the fact, she simply couldn’t stop smiling while looking at Byul who were taking the utensils for them.

...

“So, how’s your life unnie?”

“I’m good.” Solar nodded while chewing her food, not giving any other answers.

“Only that?” Byul was surprised.

“Haha... How about you?” Solar blew her hot soup slowly then put it inside .

“Well, I got a job in London for at least 3 years, so.. you can imagine how’s my life will be.. And that’s why I want to go back to Korea first before my life goes crazy again....”

 

They stopped talking as they heard some phone ringing noises that came from Solar’s phone. It was also the third time she ignored her phone. Byul took a peek at the older girl’s phone then changing her eyes to the older girl’s expression. She seemed like always make a weird expression and gesture everytime her phone made some noise.

 

“Unnie, why don’t you just pick up the phone?”

“Mmm.. I don’t feel like to answer it.” She smiled to Byul trying to hide something.

Byul tilted her head as she confuses by the older girl’s act.

Whatever, Byul tried to ignore that phonecall too as they continued talking  about their life, what was just happened to them, from their high school till Byul’s life in London, except one thing, Solar’s engagement or her love life. The more Solar had time talking with Byul, the more she got some weird feelings which grew inside her heart. A feeling that she tried to forget, a feeling that she couldn’t control, and a feeling that could give her both comfy and fun with it.

What’s wrong with me? The older girl said in her mind.

 

...

 

After finished their lunch, they moved to another place, Byul wanted to go to the Jeju Aqua Planet. It’s located on the east side of Jeju Island, not so far from the restaurant. It has the biggest aquarium, at least that what’s written in the advert which made Byul really wanted to go there.

“Aah, so this is the place you wanted to visit?” Solar smirked

“Sort of... Let’s have fun, unnie.” B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter