VIII-Pledis Ent.

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HAPPY PLEDIS :D”

 

The card said, I was dumbfounded, I was just street casted for my university’s entertainment, why would they come all the way here to cast me? The uncle who owns the store walked to me “You’re not from Seoul, are you? This always happens in Myeongdong, kids getting casted on the streets” he chuckled, folding the clothes that the customers tried on. I nodded and kept the card on my wallet.

 

I’m working under Jeonghan’s entertainment, but I’m a scholar in Pledis, for sure both company has my back, I mean, I’m signed under SVT but Pledis is my alma matter. Okay Seungcheol, you’re not making any sense right now. I shrugged and bought a stripe sweatshirt, walked around Myeongdong, there was a street show and a lot of people are watching, five guys dancing to EXO’s Mama. The man who gave me the card was there, beside the music player, maybe they’re Pledis trainees.

 

“Join Pledis Entertainment” the man chuckled, the crowd looked amused and cheered along the song, there were fansite noonas with large cameras, so fansites gets to do that to trainees too…

 

I walked away, I don’t even know if I fit as an idol, I’m not even good looking, I look like a potato rapper. My phone rang, it was Jeonghan calling “Hey Cheol? Can you buy me some pain reliever?” he sounded like he just woke up, I just shrugged “Okay, wait for me” I told him, I went to a pharmacy to buy some before driving off to his place. The guard probably remembered me since he greeted me good morning. I went in his unit and he was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Jeonghan?”

 

“Bathroom!” he shouted, I walked to the bathroom and was surprised to see a half- Yoon Jeonghan with only a towel around his waist.

 

“Here you go”


“Thanks Cheol”

 

I went out and sat on the couch, started browsing Instagram and started playing Pokemon Go. He came out wearing sweatshirt and sweatpants, drying his hair “Let’s go out and eat lunch” he smiled, I just nodded, he just needs a driver for sure. He brought a small pouch and we drove around Myeongdong. “Hm, I wanna eat samgyupsal, can we?” he patted his stomach cutely “So, you and Jisoo are dating?” I asked him, he blushed and nodded.

 

“Do you hate me? I’m gay”

 

“Why would I?”

 

“Because I like guys, like you”

 

Did he just- stop it Choi Seungcheol.

 

“ I know a lot of people like you” yeah, who?

 

He smiled and tapped the window “I’m happy that you’re my fan” he stretched his arms. I’m your fan, forever. “There! That restaurant sells the best samgyupsal” he pointed a restaurant on the corner, I had to park three blocks away “Stick to me, fans will crowd around if they see the most talked about idol here” I patted his shoulder. We both went out, it was a bit cold, good thing I bought hot packs, I placed a hot pack on his coat pocket.

 

“JEONGHAN OPPA”

 

“OMG THAT’S REALLY HIM”

 

“OPPAAAAAAAAA”

 

Girls with their phones started following us, Jeonghan bowed and waved at them “Oppa, is he your friend?” a fan pointed me, her hand shaking “Yes yes, he’s my good friend” he chuckled, we had to stop since we need to cross the street and the sign was red.

 

“Oppa you look so handsome without make-up”

 

“Thank you. It’s very cold, don’t wear skirt!” she teased one fan and girls went “Awww”

 

“Oppa, I need to look good so oppa will compliment me” she smiled.

 

“You look pretty, byut it’s cold” he pulled the hot pack I gave him and gave it to the girl, which almost made the girl faint. He took pictures with fans before the sign went green, some stubborn fans still followed.

 

“Oppa have you eaten lunch?’

 

“We’re going to eat samgyupsal now”

 

“Uwaa~ have f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter