VII- Fate?

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say I was sick was an understatement, after that dreadful downpour night and the awkward night that followed, the next morning, I couldn’t move a muscle, it felt like my whole body was broken and I couldn’t even raise a finger. And so, Doyoon insisted to look after me, a nice guy he is, reasoning that he can’t let his friend die and rot and haunt the apartment.

 

“If you don’t freaking open your mouth, I’ll let you rot here”

 

“Fine” I shrugged, opening my mouth widely as he fed me chicken soup.

 

“Why were you running on a downpour? You barely slept last night too” he pouted, gently slapping my arm, acting all cute.

 

“I had to make a demo for a subject so I couldn’t sleep properly and then I caught flu due to the ing rain so here I am”

 

He scoffed, standing up to leave the room before returning with a pail and a face towel. “You need to get warm” He dipped the towel on the warm water and squeezed it before gently wiping my face, there was this cute pout he always does whenever I trouble him, he’s so annoying. The next time I woke up, it was already evening and I felt 90% better. I checked my phone and Jihoon spammed me.

 

Hey Cheol – 9:00 am

Are you ok? – 9:24 am

Where are you? – 11:45 am

Hey you missed 3 classes already – 1:59 pm

Are you dead? – 3:00 pm

Should I call 911? – 5:30 pm

 

I’m a bit sick. Caught a flu, I’ll be back tomorrow.

 

I pressed sent and rested again. It was 7 am when I woke up and got ready, I was still a bit sick but I managed to get to Pledis without fainting or whatever, I was just wrapped up like kimbap. “You look so pale” Jihoon commented as I reached the room, I listened to all the classes, I had to skip dance class because I’m sure that I’ll faint if I try.

 

“Here is Jeonghan’s schedule today, starts at three, you just have to assist his staff” Jihoon handed me a folder, I took it and scanned it, a music show schedule.

 

After all my classes, I drove to Jeonghan’s place because his manager is out of town and I have to drive him to the venue. Reaching his door, I thank the heavens that he answered me and let me in. He just showered and was wearing casual clothes. “Hello, uhm, we had an awkward first meeting, sorry about it, Jisoo is a nice guy, uhm, yeah, let’s go” he smiled, I nodded and took his costume and stuff and we drove quietly to the venue.

 

As an assistant, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter