II-I’d catch a bullet for you

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get out! I hate you!” Jieqiong was sobbing as she pushed me away.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

 

“You moaned a guy’s name! An idol’s name! It was okay for me, for you to be his fanboy, but oppa, you don’t moan a guy’s name while making out with your girlfriend!” she slammed the door shut in front of my face.

 

“What the -“ I shrugged and walked away.

 

I texted Doyoon to meet up on our favourite coffee shop. I ing messed up, seriously, I sat down on a table beside the window and ordered two iced Americano. Doyoon arrived after fifteen minutes “Dude, you do realize that you have a lipstick stain on your neck” he pointed and I pulled my collar to cover up, I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee. “What happened? You look like you just got back from a war” he giggled and drank his coffee. “I made a stupid mistake” I shrugged and he rolled his eyes “You always do, what did you do?” he asked me, I bit the straw while tapping the table softly.

 

“So, Jieqiong and I were making out and I kinda moaned Jeonghan’s name” I told him in the softest voice I can.

 

“ YOU SCREWED UP” he shouted, causing all the people in the shop to look at us, a snicker from the girl on the cashier and a glare from the manager.

 

“Bro, what happened to out bro code? Shut up and listen”

 

“So, there’s another story? What happened after you moaned?” he smiled sheepishly and the group of middle school girls sitting beside our table were giving us disgusted looks.

 

“Idiot” I pinched his ear in frustration “She kicked me out”

 

“Wow, sad, but bro, you moaned a guy’s name” Thank the heavens he did not scream the last sentence.

 

I rubbed my face for the nth time as we start making plans on how to not get my girlfriend mad. “How about, you move out of town and start a new life as Lee Seungcheol” he explained, I almost choked on my Americano. “It’s not a movie or your fan fictions, fics or whatever, this is reality” I explained, trying to spare more patience. “I’m sure she’ll forgive you, just explain that you dreamt about Jeonghan or something” he explained, I facepalmed and just let destiny decide.

 

After meeting up with Doyoon, I went home to see my parents holding an envelope. “Pledis University? Music major? Choi Seungcheol, what is this?” my father, head doctor of Choi Medical Company, with soul-piercing eyes, Choi Seungjun, looking at me fiercely, his face was red of anger. My mom couldn’t look at me but she was holding dad’s arm. “I...I don’t want to be a doctor”

 

“Are you crazy? You’re the only heir to our company, you’re going to waste this company to be a singer? And what? Your fame will be gone and you will come back to us?”

 

“I’m your son! Why won’t you let me choose what I want?”

 

“What you want does not matter in this family. If only Aron was here, he’s smart, he deserved to be in your place” he looked away, rubbing his temples.

 

“Aron hyung is dead, dad” I pulled the envelope away and ran to my room.

 

I sat on the floor and opened the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter