XI-Tempest

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tempest- a violent storm, an uproar” Aron hyung explained

 

“The CEO is really creative” Minki commented

 


The CEO just told us that we will debut as Tempest, on early months, next year, my schedule was so hectic. I merely had time to tend to Jeonghan, we haven’t talked about other than work-related things ever since that performance with Raina noona. Basically, I worked around three hours with him, go to school, practice, go to Jeonghan, barely take a nap in some random place like gym, go to school, practice, go to Jeonghan. And the CEO made us do diets and exercises to tone our bodies, they taught us dances, acting, modelling, MC-ing, and even drawing. We had around ten teachers.

 

“Oh, and we will have a teaser shoot by soon, it will be uploaded on our W App channel” Jonghyun, our leader, announced.

 

“I still can’t believe that we’re gonna debut” Minhyun exclaimed.

 

“Let’s eat samgyupsal to celebrate” Aron hyung insisted.

 

That night, practice finished around 2am, we went to a nearby 24-hour restaurant and ate like there’s no tomorrow. “To Tempest” Dongho cheered, we all raised our cans of cola before drinking. We learned a lot of dances, with the help of our choreographer Hyelim noona, we learned dances of other idol groups. I scheduled myself to go to Jeonghan’s fansign and mini concert on his comeback on Saturday, I cleared out all the plans I wanted to do just to have a proper farewell.

 

“You sure love Yoon Jeonghan, huh” Dongho teased me as he scrolled my phone

 

“Fansite-nims do it for money and love”

 

“Ah, you’re Cheonsa1004?” he asked, I nodded, sipping my cola.

 

“Cool, must be awesome to meet your bias all the time”

 

“Well, it’s nice”

 

I slept for about two hours in the apartment, I had to get up early for school. I received a message:

 

Yoon Jeonghan

Hey Cheol? Are you up?

Yes

Can you come over? My head hurts.

I’m on my way.

 

The first thing I should master is how to say no to Jeonghan, which, I don’t think I can ever learn. I took a quick shower, leaving a note to Doyoon that I already went to school. It was six in the morning, too cold today since it was raining a bit, I drove my car to Jeonghan’s place and went to his unit. He was laying on his couch, flushed cheeks and he smiled a bit.

 

“You’re sick, aren’t you?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Come here” I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, helping him to walk to his bed.

 

“Thanks Cheol”

 

“I’m going to cancel your schedules”

 

“Yah, it’s the CEO’s job”

 

“Jeonghan, you-‘re” I was pretty shocked because I was not prepared when he pulled me to lie down beside him, he hugged me tightly, he was really warm.

 

“Just stay a bit longer, not only for three hours” he whispered, I brushed his soft hair.

 

“Okay, I’m here”

 

“Thanks Cheol”

 

I couldn’t help but hug him, he looked up at me and smiled, leaning closer, oh God, what am I doing? Choi Seungcheol, stop staring at his lips- what the- he…he kissed me. I felt my cheeks burn, his soft and warm lips against mine, they weren’t helping. I closed my eyes, I do love Yoon Jeonghan, I will forever love Yoon Jeonghan, even if I’m just a fansite-nim who gains money with his beauty, I will still love him. His lips were soft as we kissed, our hearts beating too fast, I hugged him tightly, when will I ever hug you like this again? He pulled away, I looked at him and he smiled.

 

“I…I think I love you”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Jeonghan?” we heard a voice outside the room, it was Jisoo’s, I quickly fixed my shirt and stood up as Jisoo entered.

 

“Hey baby” he opened his arms while walking to the bed.

 

Who am I kidding? He’s dating this handsome, rich guy from America.

 

Jisoo kissed him and Jeonghan’s eyes widened, staring at me, I looked away and Jisoo looked confused. “Um, you can go now, I can take care of him” Jisoo told me, I nodded and bowed, leaving Jeonghan’s place quietly. I sat on the driver’s seat, staring at the wet road as the raindrops kept falling. Why did you have to kiss someone and then rub to their face that you’re taken? Wasn’t it enough that I come over when you need me, wasn’t it enough that I followed you to Busan just to see your beauty? I drove slowly, I was too confused about everything.

 

“Good morn-“ Minki greeted me but I just went straight to the studio

 

“Cheol-ah, you okay?” Minki asked me

 

“I’m gonna write some lyrics, please don’t disturb me”

 

“Alright, take your time”

 

I took my notebook out and started making rap lyrics.

I’m numbly walking step by step
Without you, I’m a wingless butterfly
I’m still shivering in cold because you’re not here
Like a cold if there’s no love
I probably won’t be able to forget you

(A scene without you- NU’EST)

 

“Hey, we’re going to go to practice” Minki called me.

 

For a few days, I didn’t contact Jeonghan, I told Jihoon that I’m busy with the practice. The day I went to see him was his mini-concert showcase and fansigning after the show. This time, I didn’t bring any camera, nothing to record, I did brought my photoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter