III- Graduation

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’ll pay the hospital bills and everything, just keep him quiet”

 

“I’m so sorry Jihoon”

 

“Hyung, I only took you here because uncle told me to watch you but you caused trouble”

 

“Is he waking up?”

 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jeonghan’s face near mine, as if remembering my face. “Uh…no need to pay for this” I looked at my hospital pyjamas, it’s my dad’s hospital, as expected. “Did you talk to anyone about me?” I asked, Jeonghan shook his head “They seem to know you though, I’m really Seungcheol” he apologized, I don’t want dad to know Jeonghan is behind this. Never, I sat up, I groaned a little when I felt the pain, Jeonghan quickly leaned to me.

 

“Just get out, leave this place please, I promise I won’t tell anyone about this, just go, I beg you”

 

“Are you sure?” Jeonghan looked so worried, he looked really cute, what the hell am I saying.

 

“I’m your loyal fan” I smiled at him, his manager, probably, the tiny guy, pulled Jeonghan away.

 

I looked at where the guy shot me, on my thigh, ah great, I need to wear cast and use crutches on graduation. I looked out the window and it was sunrise, I can’t actually sneak out because I can’t walk properly. I was startled when the door creaked and both of my parents entered the room. Mom was the first one in rush to come to me. “Honey, honey, who did this? My baby” she cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

 

“Police came and arrested the drunk man who shot you, what are you doing there? You had alcohol intake in your results, no witness on the scene, we can’t sentence him to lifetime imprisonment” dad was holding a folder and scanning the contents

 

“Honey, let him rest, he’s still shock in trauma, he was shot”

 

“We have to sue that man, he shot our child”

 

“Seungcheol? Honey?”

 

I looked at mom and my vision was blurry, maybe the meds kicked in, I drifted to sleep. The next time I woke up, it was already dark, I looked at my side, Pinky was holding my hand. “H-hey” I murmured, still half asleep. “Oppa, I was so worried, we were having a fight and then now you got shot, oppa please don’t make me worry” she squeezed my hand, I gently squeezed her hand back. “I’m so sorry” I patted her head with my other hand.

 

“I’ll be fine”

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry, maybe it’s because I was so shocked, you actually…”

 

“Shh, it’s my fault. I’m sorry” she suddenly stood up and hugged me, leaning her head on my chest, I patted her back.

 

“Why were you shot? Everyone in the school is talking about you, your graduation is so near oppa”

 

“I know, I won’t miss it baby” I patted her head and she smiled, giving me a peck on the lips.

 

“Ah, the nurse said you haven’t eaten anything, I sliced some fruits here to feed you” she smiled.

 

She was holding a container of freshly sliced fruits and started feeding me. Soon, Doyoon came who looked annoyed because of us. “Oppa, it’s late now, I have to go, bye, love you” Jieqiong pecked my lips before saying goodbye to Doyoon and going away. Doyoon shrugged “My God Choi Seungcheol, graduation is on Thursday, five days to go and you’re here, shot by a drunk man, wow dude” he shrugged, rubbing his nape.

 

“Not my fault”

 

“Who’s at fault”

 

“Soju”

 

“Oh , you need brain check up”

 

We just laughed it off and watched  a movie, Doyoon went home around eleven, we had school but no more classes, just practice on what to do on our graduation day. (A/N: Sorry for a lot of time skips T_T)  I was discharged, a day before the graduation so I get to practice at least a day to know what to do, it turns out, I got the athlete of the year award but I’m on crutches, which , but either way, I still deserve it.

 

“So, what university are you going to attend, Seungcheol?” Coach Park asked me, I was seating on the edge since they consider me being on crutches.

 

“Ah, Pledis University, ssaem (teacher)”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter