VI-We met again

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my Gosh” he hurriedly shared the umbrella with me, walking a step closer, my heart was beating crazily, I’m so nervous.

 

“I’m sorry I wasn’t looking” I told him, wiping the droplets on my forehead.

 

“No, it was my fault too, silly, he smiled, brushing his shorter hair.

 

“Anyway, I have to get going now” he smiled, an apologetic smile “I suggest you stay under a roof for a while, the rain is so heavy, you might get sick”

 

“It’s okay, my apartment is quite near, I can just run”

 

“Are you sure? I can buy an umbrella on the nearest convenient store”

 

“No need! Really, I’m not going to be sick”

 

He just smiled, waving his hand and covering up to avoid fans as he started walking, I watched as his back slowly disappeared as heavy droplets clouded my eyes, wiping the raindrops away and squinting, I walked slowly back to the apartment, how lucky am I to meet him again? It felt like yesterday when I was sitting in front row, busily taking his pictures.

 

After arriving, I opened my wet bag and looked for my keys, ah seriously, where did I put them? I was thankful enough that my phone was waterproof so it still worked, I called Doyoon. “Hey, I’m still stuck in univ, rain is so heavy, better make extra ramyeon if you’re going to cook” he shrugged, droplets can be heard as background music “I lost my key, damn it, I’ll wait for you” I ended the call, punching the wall a bit, it took Doyoon about twenty minutes to arrive.

 

“You’re soaked, did you just ran through the heavy rain?”

 

“Yes, genius”

 

“Wow, such an idiot” he shook his head, opening the door, I just shrugged and took a warm shower, it was too cold to shower with cold water.

 

“I cooked ramyeon” Doyoon knocked, I just hummed and continued. After showering, I changed into sleeping clothes and sat on the dining table with Doyoon.

 

“How was your first day?” he asked.

 

“I got a job offer on a company”

 

Doyoon spit the noodles while looking at me. “You’re going to be an idol, oh my God Choi Seungcheol” he cheered, clapping and waving his arms while shouting mansae. I glared and he stopped “No, I got a job offering to be…sort of…Jeonghan’s personal assistant” I confessed and his face saddened, such a good friend he is. “Will you accept it?” he asked, sipping his hot green tea, I nodded “They offered me to be part of their production team after grad, a job waiting for me” I answered, rubbing my fingers against the hot mug. He smiled softly, showing his chubby cheeks.

 

“That’s good, I believe you’ll make it buddy”

 

“Stop being dramatic and let’s eat”

 

After eating, we cleaned our stuff and went to bed. I had a 9am class so I woke up around 8am lazily, I guess I le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter