X-Busy

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the loud sound of the doorbell, I stood up to look at who was it, It was Jisoo, carrying flowers, I opened the door for him and he looked confused. “He got drunk last night, please take care of him, I have to go to class” I told him, grabbing my keys and blazers and going back to my car, driving back to my place.

 

“Hey Cheol, the dean came here looking for you, you’re probably screwed” was the first thing Doyoon told me as I entered the apartment.

 

“What-“

 

“Take a quick shower and go see him, he looked upset”

 

“Okay” I told him, going straight to shower, I was thinking of what to order in Starbucks, I’m really starving.

 

I changed into comfy sweater, wore a cap and ripped jeans, I took my backpack with me and walked out, stopping by a Starbucks to order bagel and hot coffee. I was eating while walking, reaching the campus and was greeted by Dongho, Ren and Minhyun “Hi-“ I told them but they dragged me. I just followed, people making way for us. “Dean, he’s finally here” they dragged me to dean’s office, the dean gave me a paper. “Listen to this song, memorize the lyrics, you will rap for Raina on an open area performance on a Samsung phone launching” the dean explained.

 

“But Jong-“

 

“Aron and Jonghyun are in Busan for Bumzu’s performance, start practicing with Raina, she’s coming over” he explained.

 

“What-“ I looked at Minhyun and he raised his eyebrows.

 

“Come on buddy” Dongho led me to a studio, I was reading the lyrics as the song played.

 

The song is called “Midsummer Night’s Sweetness” and it’s basically ¾ rap and ¼ singing, I was very nervous, seriously, I was in the middle of practicing the rap when Jeonghan called me. I answered it, turning the volume of the speaker down. “Hey?” I asked the other line was busy “I have a show today, will you come?” he asked, I shrugged “I…I’m busy, I have classes” I told him, he went silent before shrugging.

 

“Okay, see you later I guess” he then hang up.

 

I felt guilty but I have to perform on a crowd for the first time, with my senior who’s a well-known idol. I memorized the lyrics in about an hour when Raina noona arrived, she told me never call her senior, just call her noona. The show starts at 1pm so we had a lot of time to practice. Her voice was so beautiful, I ended up staring at her as she sang, I was literally starstruck.

 

“Let’s get you to see the stylists” Mr. Han led me out and some students looked at us, taking pics of Raina noona.

 

“Fighting” Minki cheered us, Raina noona giggled shyly, I was pretty shy since people are looking at us.

 

“Hey, you can’t be shy later, you have to perform well, it will actually help you and your debut if you do well”

 

“Uh, okay noona…”

 

They didn’t exactly tell me exact details like who are the other artists, but Raina noona will perform her hit single with SanE sunbaenim but he’s in the states right now so I had to step in. It was past twelve when we arrived at the venue and it was packed, we were led to backstage where we had to wait and where me and noona kind of practiced.

 

“You’ll do well” she patted my back, we were up next and I was shaking so much.

 

“Hey, don’t be so nervous” noona giggled.

 

“Uh, how-“ I shook my hands and looked out through the curtains, there were After School light sticks, and Yoon Jeonghan’s..?

 

“Noona is Yoo-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter