V- Part-time job?

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I had a two-hour free time after the rap class, the next class was dance class. I walked around the campus, it turns out, the campus had two buildings, one for high school and one for college students. There were kids wearing high school uniforms, walking around as well, some having a mini picnic on the grass field of the school. What caught my eye was a group of five guys dancing, everyone was cheering for them.

 

“Minki oppaaaaaaaaaaaa”

 

“Jonghyun oppa!”

 

“I love you Aron oppa!”

 

They were dancing EXO’s “growl” and they looked so cool. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my shoulders “Found you” Doyoon whispered, I slapped his arm away and watched the street performance. “They’re trainees, they look cool, right?” Doyoon clapped his hands, I nodded and stared at them, they are all good looking, no wonder they’re trainees.

 

“Have you eaten?” Doyoon asked me.

 

“Not yet”

 

“Come on, let’s eat” he pulled me, more like, dragged me to the cafeteria.

 

“Oh, I have 7 pm class, I’ll be late” Doyoon commented as we both sat down.

 

I shrugged, my class ends at 5pm and I have nothing to do. We ate talking about our first subjects, after about two hours of talking, I went to the dance studio and changed into sweat pants. “Seungcheol, whaa at least I know someone here” Sowon waved her hand, I stood beside her, other students were busy with their phones, some were a bit nervous and had no one to talk to. “I don’t really know how to dance…I don’t know why I had to take this subject” I confessed.

 

“They want you to be an idol” she teased me.

 

“Shush”

 

“Good morning class” the professor, Mr. Seo, entered and told us to warm up.

 

We did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter