Bed Confession

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

Joy was horrified when she saw what SungJae was holding. She forgot that she poured her heart out on a piece of paper and what’s even more embarrassing is the photo of SungJae in the middle with a heart around it. She ran to SungJae and demanded that he give the paper back to her.

“Yah. Give that to me!! You’re not supposed to see that!” Joy said while trying very hard not to shout or speak too loud.

“Why is my picture here? Did you really miss me that much?” SungJae said, clearly wanting to tease Joy some more.

Joy was trying to reach the paper that SungJae was hiding behind him. During the struggle, Joy lost her balance and fell on top of SungJae.

“Yah. Just give it back ok?” said Joy. SungJae knows that he probably too much and she’s now upset.

Joy was about to push herself up when SungJae suddenly grabbed her back keeping her from moving. She’s now pinned on top of SungJae (like he’s hugging her to prevent her from sitting up). Joy glared at SungJae and SungJae just looked at her straight in the eyes. Their face was so near each other.

“What are you doing? Let me go!!” Joy said while trying to get out of SungJae’s hold.

“I’m sorry.” SungJae suddenly blurted out.

“If you’re sorry, then let me go and give that paper back to me.” Joy said while looking at SungJae’s eyes. She saw that his sorry was so sincere it was making her heart beat fast.

“I’m sorry not only for teasing you and looking at this paper. I am sorry for not contacting you right away. I thought after our time in WGM you’ll simply forget about me and just go on with your life. I didn’t know you feel the way I feel too.”

Joy was to stunned to react. It took her a while to process what SungJae just said.

“What do you mean I feel the way you feel? I don’t understand. Does that sentence even make sense? Can you be more clear?” Joy said.

“I meant what I said. I feel exactly the way you do. The words written here are words that you wanted to say to me right? I wanted to say this words to you too. That’s why I kissed you earlier.

I missed you too…

I LOVE YOU TOO, so much it hurts.

I’m sorry for not telling you soon enough” SungJae said to Joy.

Joy couldn’t hold back her tears hearing everything SungJae said. It was like the stress of missing him those past few weeks all went away. Her heart was jumping with happiness she was not able to stop herself. She suddenly kissed SungJae.

It was a long passionate kiss. A kiss conveying all their emotions. They said all they wanted to say to each other through that kiss. It took almost all of SungJae’s strength to cut it off. He pushed Joy off him and helped her sit down.

“Sooyoung-a, uh. I almost forgot that you were always the aggressive one. Let’s stop for today alright? This is a bit… dangerous. You know, you, me, in a bed room, on a bed, kissing. This will surely get us in trouble.” SungJae said while fanning himself and crossing his legs to hide a visible tent on his pants.

“Wah. It’s so hot here. Uh, it’s already quiet outside. I think the members went to bed. Wait for me, I’ll check.” Joy said as she rushed out of the room. She was embarrassed by her actions but she’s more aware that she’s feeling .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, thank you so much for reading this story. I apologize for the wrong grammars and misspelled words. I don’t have time to proof read and edit. I read all of your comments, I just don’t have time to reply. I’m struggling to balance my work and my studies so I’m only able to write updates whenever I have a bit of free time. I’ll do my best to update at least 3 times a week.

BTW, would it be alright with you guys if I put a bit of in this story or would you prefer that I keep it as wholesome as possible?

Please comment below. Thank you again!