It's Official

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

“I’m so sorry. They are still in the living room watching a horror movie so you can’t leave yet.” Joy said to SungJae because he needs to pass by the living room to get to the door.

SungJae is stuck in Joy’s room and he doesn’t mind at all.

“It’s fine. That perfect because it can give us more time to talk. Let’s talk about US, huh, please.” SungJae said to Joy with his puppy-dog eyes.

“Yeah, I want to talk about US too. Since you saw that thing I wrote on the paper and you confessed to me. Are we dating now? Aish. I don’t know how to do this. It’s… You’re my first boyfriend and you didn’t really court me or something like that so I’m a bit confused.” Joy said looking at SungJae. He found her so cute looking all confused.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. Technically we dated for a few months, heck, we were even married. Even though that was for the show, what you saw and how I acted was all me, it wasn’t scripted. See, all that we have left is to make this official. I love you and you love me. It’s that simple right? You do LOVE me right?” SungJae said.

Joy was surprised by SungJae’s question. He’s right, technically they have already dated and they did a lot of things even some long time couples haven’t done yet. She LOVES him, she’s sure of that. She just wasn’t so sure if she’ll make things that easy for SungJae. Deep inside, she likes nothing else but to make the two of them an official couple but she wants to feel the fun of being courted.

“I like you. A lot. I’m sure you know that already. But I also want to feel the fun of being courted like a normal girl. Can’t you do that?” Joy asked SungJae.

“Aigoo. Come here.” SungJae said as she pulled Joy and made her lie down next to him on the bed. He hugged her close and made her use his arms as pillows.

“I will court you everyday if that’s what you want. Everyday I will make you feel loved. What’s the use of delaying things when that’s exactly what I plan to do from the very start? We can do all the things you want as an official couple. Plus I don’t think I’d be able to hug you comfortably like this if were not yet an official couple.” SungJae said to Joy.

“Fine. I get your point. Let’s make this official. But you still need to court me. Or else I might change my mind about this relationship and look for someone else.” Joy warned SungJae. Even though it was a joke, SungJae felt that it was half-meant, and it challenged him.

“Really? You’ll look for someone else? Don’t you dare talk about looking for someone else if front of me Sooyoung a. You know that I don’t deal with jealousy that well. Let’s see if you can find someone better that me after this.” SungJae said.

He went on top of Joy and kissed her like he’s out her soul. It was a fierce hot kiss, the first of many fights of dominance in the fairly new relationship.

The kiss was so hot it Joy was not able to stop herself from . It was so lewd, she was surprised how such sound came from her. That made her snap out of SungJae's hypnosis-like kiss. She suddenly remembered that her members are still awake. The two of them was panting, their hearts were beating fast as they were trying to hear if anyone is coming to Joy's room to check on her after hearing the sound she made.

After a few seconds they heard loud, high-pitched screams. They were lucky the members were all consentrating on the horror movie they're watching. SungJae was distracted for a few seconds after hearing the screams of the girls outside and Joy was quick to make her move. She quickly pushed SungJae and turned him over. Now the situation is reversed, she's now the one on top of SungJae. She sat down like she's straddling him. 

"So that's how you plan to play huh? Why didn't you show me this side of you when we were still in WGM? Hmph. Let's see who can do this better." Joy said to SungJae with a very lusty-vixen look on her face it almost scared SungJae. However, unlike the SungJae that he is in WGM, this time he did not back down.

Joy kissed him, it was a bit awkward because other than her experience with her first kiss just a few hours ago, she have never really done this before. She tried to do what she read in Red Velvet's fanfics, she tried pushing her tounge in SungJae's mouth but SungJae was quick and he dominated the kiss.

The two of them both think that they're going a bit too fast, making out just a few minutes after they made their relationship official. They don't care. Thighs were just too good for them to be able to stop themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll upload two chapters tomorrow. wait for it! :D