Strawberries and Cream

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

When SungJae came back to the car after buying a Mocha Frap and Joy’s  request, Strawberries & Cream frap, he found Joy already fast asleep with half open. He found it funny and cute at the same time. He quietly closed the door and drove to the park near Han river. He didn’t really want to wake Joy up because she seemed so tired but the view of the sunset was so beautiful, he wants to watch it together with Joy.

“Sooyoung a, Sooyoung a, wake up. You need to see this view.” He said to Joy slowly nudging her. He can’t help but smile as he sees small frowns on Joy’s face. Clearly she didn’t want to be disturbed.

Joy was sleeping so soundly, she was really annoyed when someone starts waking her up. Until she realized she’s not in their dorm, she’s with SungJae. She heard him say “you need to see this view” and she opened her eyes right away. In front of her is Sungjae smiling so brightly, she wasn’t able to contain herself. She suddenly blurted out her thoughts.

“Wah, indeed it’s a really wonderful view.” She said looking straight into SungJae’s eyes.

With those simple words, the strange vibe is back, stronger than ever. Sungjae looked intensely on Joy’s eyes. He wanted to kiss her so bad. He would have, if only Joy didn’t change the topic.

“Ah, yeah, yeah. Uhm. I mean the view, the sky, the water, the river, the sunset. It’s beautiful. Aigoo, it’s so hot here. Can we turn up the aircon? Where’s my frap?” Joy said panicking and mentally slapping herself for saying those words out loud.

SungJae just smiled and gave her the Stawberries and Cream frap. Joy like eating the cream on top first before drinking her frap so she opened the lid and started scooping up the whip cream with her spoon. She was too occupied with her frap that she did not notice that Sungjae is watching her the whole time.

After Joy ate most of the whip cream on top she took a sip, not using the straw, just straight up drinking it from the cup. As a result, a small moustache of cream with bits of strawberry coolies was left on her upper lips. She her lips slowly, savoring the flavor of her drink. Even after her lips, there was still a little bit mustache of cream left.

Sungjae saw everything Joy did. She went from being like a cure kid eating ice cream to being a total vixen taunting SungJae with strawberries and cream on her lip. He gazed at her so intensely it was able to break Joy out of her focus on her drink.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something in my face?” Joy said while wiping her face. Even after wiping she was unable to remove the cream on top of her upper lip.

“Yeah, a little bit more on top of your lip.” SungJae said.

“Where? Here?” Joy answered wiper her lips but still not able to remove the little bit of cream left.

“Here, let me do it.” SungJae said. He grabbed some tissues and started wiping Joy’s mouth starting from the bits of cream left on the edges. While doing this, he did not notice that his face is already near Joy’s face as he tries to look more closely on where he should wipe.

Joy’s heart was already beating so hard because of Sungjae’s gestures. Suddenly, their eyes met. The spark, the strange vibe was definitely back, stronger than ever. Sungjae was not able to resist himself.

He kissed Joy.

Right.

On.

The.

Lips.

her a little, using his tongue to remove the bits of cream. For a few seconds, Joy was too stunned to react but after a while she started reciprocating Sungjae’s kisses. They were kissing and tongue wrestling for a good few minutes. When the stopped, they were catching their breaths.

It was so silent they felt like they could hear their own heartbeat and it’s beating so fast and so loud