SungJae's Mark

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

The kiss was getting deeper and things are starting to get a bit more than steamy. Joy was having a hard time on her position on top of SungJae. Joy was shifting, trying to find a comfortable position. She didn’t realize it was like she was grinding on SungJae. Her movements made SungJae moan, which again snapped them out of their kiss-cloud-9.

“Uh. Arraso, Sooyoung a. I LOST. I admit. I LOST. Let’s stop this game for today ok? Before I loose all control.” SungJae said as he helped Joy lie down beside him.

“Wah. So this is how it feels like. It was like I don’t want to stop kissing you. It’s driving me crazy.” Joy said looking at SungJae and then, she laughed.

“Yah. Did you really go crazy? Why are you laughing?” SungJae said looking at Joy puzzled.

“You. Puhahaha. You look like… aigoo. I ruined your face. My lipstick is smudged all over your face. You look like a clown.” Joy said while laughing.

SungJae got up to look at himself in the mirror. Joy was right. He looked dreadful. His lips is a bit swollen and there’s smudge lipstick marks all over his face.

“Wah. I guess some of the things we see on T.V. is really impossible. In movies when the characters make-out their face are still as perfect on the next scene.” SungJae said.

“Here, let me clean that for you.” Joy said.

She cleaned SungJae’s face using her make-up remover. After cleaning SungJae’s face, it was her turn. To her surprise, SungJae took the make-up remover and did to her what she did to him. After they were done, Joy checked if the members are still outside.

“Tsk. What should we do? They are still very much awake and indulged in that movie. Would you be alright? Won’t you get in trouble? Are your hyungs not looking for you?” Joy asked SungJae.

“It’s alright. I’ll just make an excuse when I get back in our dorm. Don’t worry about me.” SungJae said looking at Joy. He caught her yawning.

“Come here Sooyoung-a.” SungJae made Joy lie down on the bed, he turned the lights off and lay down beside Joy.

“Just sleep. We had a long day. Don’t worry about me. I’ll just check later if they are already asleep and sneak out of here. Goodnight.” SungJae said as he placed a sweet kiss on Joy’s head and hugged her.

“Arraso, goodnight. Wake me up before you go.” Joy said as she hugged SungJae back.

After a few hours SungJae woke up. He carefully checked if the other Red Velvet members are already in their rooms. Luckily, they are. Before leaving he tried to wake Joy up but she was already sleeping so soundly she ignored him.

The next morning, Joy woke up late. She was a bit disappointed that SungJae wasn’t there beside her but her mood got better when she saw a note SungJae left on the bed side table.

“I miss you already. I tried to wake you up before I left but (as I expected) you didn’t budge.Don’t miss me too much. I’ll make sure we see each other again before my mark disappears. ;p I love you.–Your Nampyeon (Your Husband)”
 

Joy was wondering what was the “mark” SungJae was talking about in the note. She looked around the room but saw nothing so she gave up and went outside to have breakfast.

“GOOD MORNING!!” Joy greeted the members. They all looked dreadful.

“Wah. At least someone have a good morning.” Irene said.

“What happened to you guys? Are you sick or something? You look dreadful. Should I get some medicine?” Joy said, concerned for her members.

“No. Were fine, don’t worry about us. We just weren’t able to get some sleep because of that horror movie we watched last night.” Seulgi said to Joy.

“Unnie, you’re lucky you did not watch it with us. It was so scary I was not able to close my eyes. I was afraid I might dream of it.” Yeri said looking at Joy.

“Unnie, what’s that on your neck? Is that an insect bite?” Yeri said looking at a purple-ish mark on Joy’s neck.

Joy touched her neck to see if she can feel a bump caused by an insect bite but she didn’t feel any nor was she itching. Wendy looked at it for her then smirked when she saw what Yeri saw.

“TSK. TSK. Tsk… Sooyoung-a, I didn’t know you’re this naughty. You already got a hickey right after the first date!!? Unnie, look! This is a hickey right?” Wendy teased as she called Irene to check it out too.

“It looks like a hickey. Yah!! PARK SOOYOUNG. Did that boy Yook SungJae gave you that?!” Irene asked Joy.

Joy did not know what to answer. She was so surprised. Then she remembered something that happened last night.

*FLASHBACK: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT*

SungJae turned the lights on and went to check if the other girls are already in their rooms. When he saw that the living room was already empty and the house was already quiet, he went back to Joy’s room to say goodbye.

“Sooyoung-a, wake up. You told me to wake you up before leaving right?” SungJae said as he tried to wake Joy up.

Joy heared SungJae but she didn’t want to be disturbed do she placed her arm over her eyes.

“I knew it. Fine, I won’t wake you up. Sleep tight my sleepy head.” SungJae whispered to Joy.

He saw a post it on top of Joy’s table so he decided to leave a note. While looking at Joy and thinking of what to write, Joy’s neck caught his eyes. Then he smirked because he thought of doing something naughty.

After writing on the post it, he decided to “leave his mark”. He left a pretty big and very noticeable hickey on Joy’s neck. He only stopped on her when she pushed her head away from her neck. He took a few seconds to admire his masterpiece and laughed while wondering about possible excuses Joy can give to whoever asks her how she got it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Joy’s eye widened as she remembered what happened in the middle of the night. She quickly decided to feign ignorance and deny knowing where the “mark” came from.

“No, this is not a hickey. I would never allow SungJae to give me a hickey.” Joy said. At least not where people can see, she thought to herself.

“She saying the truth unnie. I don’t remember seeing that when I talked to her last night so SungJae can’t possibly be the one to cause that.” Seulgi said to the other member.

Joy breathed a sigh of relief. Deep inside she wants to smack SungJae on the head.

“Maybe it is an insect bite. I’ll go clean my room to see if there’s an insect hiding somewhere.” Joy said and she went back to the room.

“I’m positive that’s a hickey. I know what a hickey looks like!!” Wendy said looking at Irene.

“Stop it. You heard what Yeri said. Joy can’t possibly give herself a hickey on the neck right? Maybe it just happen to look exactly like a hickey.” Irene said to Wendy.

Wendy just sighed feeling defeated but deep inside she was so sure it was a hickey and she knows there’s only one person that could possibly give that to Joy.

~~~~

Instead of making two chapters I was only able to make a long one. I promise to update againd tormorrow or on Tuesday night. :)