Red Velvet's Dorm

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

After sitting in the car for a while, they forgot about the kisses that happened. They were talking and teasing each other, like what they always do when they were together. They even forgot the time. Until their long chat was interrupted by a ring coming from Joy’s cellphone. It was Irene calling.

“Hello? Unnie, why are you calling?” Joy asked.

“Ya, it’s already 7:30pm where are you? Are you having dinner with that Yook SungJae? I just asking because we are all eating out so I just want to inform you that there’s nothing for you to eat here.” Irene said.

“Oh. It’s already 7:30pm? I, We did not notice the time. Uh, about dinner, well, I don’t know yet. Don’t worry about me unnie. Go have your dinner.” Joy answered.

“YA!! Tell that Yook SungJae to take you to dinner!! After all that he put you through….” Irene was shouting when Joy suddenly cut her off afraid that SungJae might hear her even though she’s not on speaker phone.

“ARRASO ARRASO UNNIE. ANNYEONG~~ I’ll hang up now. Bye” Joy quickly ended their conversation and looked at SungJae.

“It’s already 7:30pm. Wah. Time passed by really fast.” Joy said.

“Yeah. Uh, since it’s already late. Do you want to have dinner first before I take you back to your dorm?” SungJae asked Joy.

“Uh, no need. I’ll just cook something up in the dorm. I’m not yet that hungry anyway.” Joy answered but her stomach betrayed her as it made a really loud sound as if it was shouting “Feed me!! I’m hungry!!”

“Wah. Are you sure you’re not hungry? What was that sound then? Did you fart??” SungJae teased Joy.

“YAH!! I did not fart!! Aish~ fine I’m hungry. Let’s have dinner but not in a restaurant. I don’t want us to get in trouble.” Joy said.

“If not in a restaurant, where should we have dinner? It’s a bit hard to have dinner here in the car.” SungJae said while thinking about how to solve their problem.

“I have an idea!! The members are eating out so our dorm is empty. We are not really allowed to bring a guy to our dorm but, I guess if we eat fast we won’t get caught right?” Joy said.

“That sounds fun. Let’s go!! I want to eat Jajangmyeon (Black Bean Noodle and Tangsooyuk (Sweet&Sour Pork) is that ok with you? Let’s just order?” SungJae asked Joy.

“I like that too!! Ah I’m hungry!! Hurry.” Joy said while her lips. Thinking about jajangmyeon and tangsooyuk is making water.

The two arrived in Red Velvet’s dorm. They carefully entered the elevator making sure no one sees them. Their actions is actually making them more weird, it’s like they’re thieves entering a building.

“Welcome to Red Velvet’s dorm” Joy said as she opened the door.

“Wah, it’s… uh… not really what I expected.” SungJae said looking around Red Velvet’s dorm. Boxes are everywhere. A bit dusty and piles of unfolded clothes in some corners.

“Yah. It’s not always like this. It’s because we are on our day off so we also gave our dorm ajumma a day off. That’s why it’s a bit uh, just. Don’t mind it. Let’s order!! We need to eat fast. They should not see you here.” Joy said diverting SungJae’s thoughts to food.

They ordered 2 bowls of Jajangmeyon, 1 Tangsooyuk and 1 bowl of Jjampong. After a few minutes the food arrived. Joy was about to pay for it when SungJae suddenly stepped in and gave his card. Seeing SungJae with Joy startled the delivery boy.

“Didn’t your marriage in WGM end a few weeks ago? What are you shooting? Omo. There are no cameras. Are you now dating for real? Daebak. My girlfriend would go crazy if she finds out about this. She’s a big fan of BToB and you are her bias!!!” The delivery boy said to SungJae.

“Ah. Ne~ I mean no. Uh. We’re just friends. Hanging out. Uh thanks. Bye.” SungJae said as he closed the door.

“YAH! MICHEOSSO??!! Are you crazy!? Why did you come out all of a sudden! What if that guy start rumors about us?!” Joy said to SungJae.

“Don’t think about it. For now, let’s just eat. You’re hungry right. Palli!! Kaja~” SungJae said nudging Joy taking the food with him to the dining table.

The two enjoyed the food really well. They just finished eating when suddenly they heard the door’s pass code being entered. In a few seconds the door opened and they heard the voices of the other members of Red Velvet, also their manager’s voice.

“Oh no, we’re dead. Fast!! Come with me!! Faster!!” Joy said, while panicking as she dragged SungJae to her room.

“Yah, why am I hiding? If they see me here in your room we’ll get in even more trouble!” SungJae said to Joy.

“Ah. I didn’t think of that. You’re already here. You can’t get out. Just wait for me here ok? I’ll take care of things outside.” Joy said and left SungJae helpless in the room.

“YAH!! PARK SOOYOUNG!! DID YOU EAT ALL OF THIS?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? I know I said a few days ago that you are loosing so much weight but you should not eat like this. Eat in moderation. You’ll end up with an indigestion doing this! How did you even manage to eat all this? By the way, where were you? Why didn’t you eat dinner with the members instead of eating all this by yourself?” The manager said to Joy.

The other members were glaring at Joy seeing that what she ate is definitely for two people. They have a hunch that she didn’t eat all of it alone.

“I went out with a friend. I got so hungry I didn’t know I’d be able to finish that all. Mianhaeyo oppa. It won’t happen again.” Joy said as she clean up the table.

Their manager left after saying a few reminders. And Joy is left with her unnies who have been waiting long enough to confront her.

“Yah. Are you crazy?! You brought SungJae here didn’t you? That’s why there was so much food? I thought we agreed not to bring boys here in the dorm! It’s a good thing he’s already gone before we arrived! Don’t do that again ok?” Irene warned Joy.

Joy was about to tell Irene that SungJae is still in the dorm, hiding in her room but she got scared seeing Irene dead serious.

“Arraso unnie. Mianhae. I’m tired, I’ll go and rest now.” Joy said and she went in her room.

Joy found SungJae on her bed smirking. He’s holding a paper with his picture taped at the center inside a heart drawing. Around it are words that Joy wanted to say to him…

“I miss you”

“I hate you”

“Why are you not calling me?”

“Did you forget about me that fast?”

“I hate you Yook SungJae”

“I’ll kill you”

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IT HURTS”

Joy’s face turned red. She was so embarrassed. She wanted to scream at SungJae and kick him out of the room for teasing her but she can’t because the members are still outside.