Hiccups

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

Sungjae felt like his heart is going to jump out of his body. He finally kissed Joy. It’s something he’s been thinking of doing for quite a while, the only thing stopping him was the camera and the crew around them. Now that there’s nobody else watching them, he finally got the courage to stop with the teasing and just did it.

All those times the people think Joy was stronger than SungJae because he’s quick to look away when Joy starts taunting him by getting close to his face, they were wrong. SungJae is only pretending to be shy but the truth is, he quickly looks away because he’s afraid he might not be able to stop himself. That would be a huge scandal and he and Joy will get in a lot of trouble.

The silence in the car was broken by a hiccup. All of a sudden Joy was hiccupping. She was holding her lips and trying to stop the hiccups from coming, but of course, she can’t. SungJae found this so cute and funny he started to laugh.

“Aigoo. Our Sooyoung got the hiccups. Here drink some water.” SungJae said while opening a bottle of water and handing it to Joy.

Joy took the water bottle and drank it really fast. She stopped to see if the hiccups are gone but it was still there. SungJae was still laughing at her so she looked at him and yelled.

“Yah! Who’s fault is it that I’m hiccupping?!” Joy said.

“Why? Is it my fault? What did I do?? I did not do anything.” SungJae answered pretending to be innocent.

“You, what?! You did not do anything?? YAH!! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS, YOU JERK!” Joy answered Sungjae, clearly annoyed by what he said.

“I… your first kiss?? Really? Wow. Well, yes I did. And I don’t regret it even for a bit.” SungJae said looking at Joy’s eyes.

Joy blushed and started to look away. She was still hiccupping.

“You know, some people said, if drinking water won’t work, you need to get surprised so that your hiccup will disappear.” SungJae said.

“Really? How can I get surprised? Do something. Scare me. Surprise me. Anything just to stop this damn hiccups.” Joy said looking at SungJae.

SungJae thought hard for a while. Then he smirked. He thought of something that will definitely surprise Joy. He wasn’t sure though if it will stop Joy’s hiccups or only make it worst but he WANTS to try.

“Look at me.” SungJae said at Joy who was looking the other way as he puts his face very near Joy’s cheeks.

When Joy turned her head to look at him, he KISSED her. AGAIN.

It was fast. Just a smack. Right on Joy’s lips. It was enough to surprise her and stop her from hiccupping. Then he smiled at her.
 

“There you go. Hiccups are gone. It worked.” SungJae said and he gave Joy a quick wink.

Joy was too stunned to say anything she just stared at him.

SungJae find Joy too cute for him to handle, he can’t help but give her another peck on the lips. This time, Joy reacted.

“Yah. What was that for??” Joy said while touching her lips and blushing.

“PAYMENT. I cured your hiccups right? That was my payment. My services are not for free you know.” SungJae said.