First Couple Trip

After We Got Married - Ppyu Couple

SungJae’s schedule have been continuously hectic the following weeks but he always gives an effort to meet up with Joy during the days he doesn’t have drama filming. He’ll fetch Joy in front of SMent or her dorm and usually they always end up dating inside the car.

 “Unnie!! I’ll be going out for a while. I’ll be back later in the evening.” Joy said to Wendy as she headed out the door of their dorm.

“Where are you going? Will you be back before dinner?” asked Wendy, just like a mom.

“Uh, I’ll just meet up with a friend. I don’t think I’ll be eating dinner here. Bye unnie! See you later!” Joy shouted before closing the door and heading down to the parking lot.

Yeri was coming back to the dorm from the convenience store when she saw Joy heading for a familiar black car.

“Joy-a, where are you going?” Yeri shouted but Joy already closed the car’s door before she was able to hear her.

*Inside Red Velvet’s Dorm*

“Unnie!! I’m back. Is the water boiling already? Here’s the ramen you asked me to buy.” Yeri asked Wendy.

“Oh, you’re back. Come here the water is already boiling!! I’m hungry!” Wendy excitedly said.

“By the way unnie, I saw Joy outside. Is she going somewhere again?” Yeri asked Wendy.

“Yeah, she told me she’s meeting up with a friend.” Wendy answered.

“A friend? Weird. I think she’s meeting up with her cousin. I saw her hop on a black car down in the parking lot. I swear it’s the same car as the one we saw back in the coffee shop. I think I also saw it before, picking her up after practice, when she said she’s meeting up with some classmate.” Yeri said.

“Really? Maybe her cousin is just driving her around.” Wendy said to Yeri but in the back of her mind she’s already thinking that Joy might be hiding something from them.

“Aigoo. Stop it you two. Let her be. If she’s not yet ready to tell us she’s dating let’s just pretend like we don’t have a clue.” Irene said as she yawned.

“DATING??!!” yelled Yeri and Wendy at the same time.

“How did you even know she’s dating? Did she tell you?” Wendy asked.

“No. But come on. It’s pretty obvious right? She keeps on looking at her phone. Keeping it close to her at all times. She barely looks at it before. Remember she keeps on complaining that no one is texting her? Plus I’ve talked to EunKwang oppa a few days ago. He told me SungJae keeps on disappearing even on days when he doesn’t have a drama shooting. Those days just happens to coincide with the days when Joy tells us she’s meeting up with a friend or classmate or something. We just concluded that the two were meeting up.” Irene said nonchalantly to the two.

“Yah, you knew about this for days, why didn’t you tell me?” Wendy told Irene.

“It’s not my position to tell. I’m sure Joy will tell us when she’s ready. Let’s just let her enjoy her privacy.” Irene answered.

“Are you even sure she’s meeting up with Yook SungJae?” Wendy asked.

“”Uh. I’m not, as I’ve said, EunKwang oppa and I just concluded that…” Irene said.

“Unnie, why don’t you ask EunKwang oppa what kind of car SungJae oppa is driving.” Yeri suggested.

“Ohh. That’s a good idea. Wait, I’ll text him.” Irene said as she headed to her room to get her phone.

*Sung-Joy Conversation In the car*

SungJae: “I missed you!! Did you miss me?”

Joy: “Of course I missed you!! Oppa!! You drama is really good!! Daebak! DongWook sunbaenim is really really handsome! So is GongYoo!! Can you ask their sign for me?”

SungJae: “Yah! They are handsome?! What about me!? Am I not handsome? Sign? Andwe! You! When you watch that drama only focus on me” *SungJae pouted cutely*

Joy: “Aigoo aigoo. Is my namchin(boyfriend) jealous? Don’t worry, my eyes might like them but my heart only loves you.” *CRINGE* *Joy tries to hold her laugh but is unsuccessful*

SungJae: “MWOYA! What are you saying?! That’s so cheesy!!” *SungJae laughs*
                  “But that’s also sweet” *SungJae smiles as he holds Joy’s hand*

Joy: “By the way, where are we going oppa? Why did you ask me to pack some extra clothes?”

SungJae: “Far. We’ll go somewhere far this time since I have three days off.” *SungJae kiss the back of Joy’s hand*

Joy: *Pulls her hand off SungJae* “Mwo?!?! What are you saying? Yah! I told them I’ll be back later this evening!”

SungJae: “I told you to tell them you’ll be back tomorrow right?”

Joy: *blush* “I thought you’re only joking about that part…”

SungJae: “Yah! What are you thinking?! Hahaha. Aigoo, what shall we do then? Do you want to cancel this trip?”

Joy: “Ah, no. Let’s just go. I’ll just tell them later that I’ll be sleeping over my friends place.”

SungJae: “Ok. Let’s go ski resort!!”

Joy: “Ski resort? But it’s summer. Shouldn’t we go to a beach instead?”

SungJae: “Exactly why we need to go to a ski resort. Because it’s summer most people are enjoying the beach. There are less people in ski resorts, meaning we’ll have more privacy to roam around like normal couples do.”

Joy: “Ah. Wah, you’ve thought about this huh. Thank you oppa.” *This time, Joy is the one to reach for SungJae’s hand*
 

After a few hours, the two arrived in a ski resort in Muju.

“Joy, wake up. We’re here.” SungJae said as he lighly tapped Joy to wake her up.

SungJae proceeded to check-in. He made Joy wait in the café as he went through some necessary procedures.

“Let’s go.” SungJae said as he picked Joy up from the café.

“Uh. Ok. Here’s your coffee oppa.” Joy said giving the coffee to SungJae.

The two proceeded to their room which is located on corner of the third floor near the emergency exit. They entered the room. It was spacious and have a beautiful view of the mountain. It also has an enormous bed. The only problem was, it was an open-bathroom type of room. The only thing separating the jaccuzzi and toilet to the bedroom was clear glass walls and doors.

“Wow. This is a beautiful room oppa!” Joy said excitedly and she jumped to the bed.

Meanwhile, SungJae was looking around the room as beads of sweat formed on his forehead and his face turn red.

“What’s the matter oppa? Come on, we can go see your room now. I’ll just leave my stuff here.” Joy said motioning SungJae to go to the door.

“Joy-a, uhh… uhm… I only booked one room. Well since we’re a couple I thought it would be ok to share one room…” SungJae said to Joy while looking on the floor. He doesn’t have the courage to look at Joy straight.

“One room? We’ll spend the night… together here? One room?” Joy said as her face flushed and she suddenly felt both shy and nervous.

“But if you want it’s ok. I’ll just go down and book one more room for myself. You can have this room.” SungJae said real fast as he made his way to the door. He was about to open the door when he felt Joy grab his arm.

“Oppa wait!! Ani, it’s ok… I think… we can manage to spend one night together. I mean what’s wrong with that right? We spent a lot of nights together before in We Got Married.” Joy said trying to assure SungJae.

“Are you sure?” SungJae said.

“Yeah.” Joy said shyly.

“SooYoung-a look at me. Are you really sure it’s ok for you to spend the night together with me?” SungJae looked at Joy’s eyes. He needs to make sure Joy has an idea of what might possibly happen if they spend the night together in one room, one bed.

“Yeah. I’m sure.” Joy said looking at SungJae as if giving him some sort of assurance that she’s not scared to spend the night with him, that she’s not going to run away.

After a few seconds of tension between the two. SungJae exhaled and broke the silence.

“Ok then. What do you want to do? I’m hungry. Let’s go out to eat.” SungJae said to Joy.